Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,668 members, 7,930,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning (482 Views)

Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by jamesodu(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
1. It affirms to your spouse "Even in this new day, I love you"
2. It starts the day with the right tone and warmth
3. It is a good work out, makes your blood run after hours of rest
4. It releases feel good hormones that carry on through out the day
5. It is an opportunity to make a new memory as a couple that will stick in your mind through out the day
6. It eclipses any mess or dryness of yesterday, if yesterday you two were not OK
7. It makes conversations that follow after easier to have
8. It allays any doubts in your spouse as you two part for the day. Some spouse's wonder "Am I still loved?" because they can't remember the last time they were touched
9. It charges you up for the day. Your performance at work will be better
10. It reduces the power of temptation. After you have been sexually satisfied by your spouse in the morning before you leave the house, it is difficult to desire another out there
Re: The Benefits Of Making Love In The Morning by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why do you think a healthy man most of the time wakes with a morning erection? It is no coincidence. angry

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Me, She Said Yes! / International Women's Day: What Is The Hymen? / Good Morning From Niamey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.