Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,123 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? (11260 Views)

How Men Fall In Love / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by marcus1234: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2011
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by johnjoel(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2011
the greatest man is the weakiest man,,, only God can save man
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by feyisan: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
[/quote]Women are the only cause of confusion OR ADAM IS JUST A PLAIN MUMU!!!??

ADAM IS A VERY FOOLISH MAN.  I always wonder if God regrets creating that OPONU of an ADAM.    That guy is very silly --I repeat! How can you jUst accept a random APPLE from your HELPER just like that? The funny thing is God gave him brain to think o-----lol--- And people don't come here and say he was being seduced, coz they didn't even know the manipulative strength of SEX then--- SHA MY POINT IS ADAM is a messed up guy. Only God knows if he repented from his MUMU ways or he still continued acting like a dunce after they left the garden. Only God knows what he did about Cain ad Abel's case as a father.

And I know someone is asking " What about EVE?" Well, EVE too is a MUMU. But, I understand her case. THE DEVIL himself manipulated her. So the degree of sweet-talking and manipulation is very high here. I'm sure EVE didn't have to say much to convince ADAM to eat the freaking apple.

Another proof that ADAM is a MUMU guy--- **Since GENESIS was only written from orally-passed-on stories, I'm not sure how true this is***** 

God: Adam Adam, where art thou?

Mumu guy: "I heard the sound of thee in the garden and I was afraid because I was unclothed."

Bloody fool, who asked him for that answer? The question was where are you. A normal answer should be your freaking location. [quote]

@ BABE
I must say your understanding of the Bible needs to go beyond the literary meaning you assign to it presently, as the spiritual aspect is more important. Do you think God didn't know the where abouts of Adam? So calling Adam a fool or MUMU was disrespectful. Do not forget that we all came through him and therefore must be given absolute respect.

Temptation mostly comes from the DEVIL who almost overturn the heavenly kingdom. For your information, no man is safe from the DEVIL except through the grace of the ALMIGHTY GOD.
You should understand that it was GOD HIMSELF that saved even JESUS CHRIST from the biblical temptation orchestrated by the DEVIL. Babe I think your understanding of the issue posted needs to go far beyond what you synthesize at the moment. I pray that none of us ever fall into any form of temptation. In God Almighty's name I pray. Amen.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by IBEXY(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
I looked at the so called list of failed great men as posted and am like, I cant see any "great" man in the true sense of "great" in this list.

What makes Strauss-Kahn great? I hardly knew this individual until he was caught under the skirts of a hotel bar maid. He could have been doing it all along but refused to pay this time? How dare you include him in the list?

What is great about Arnie, the terminator baring his bum in the films? Dont get me wrong, I love those terminator movies. But how would I explain to a visiting alien that our great man is this fellow who starts a movie by baring his buttocks and then vows "I'll be back"-- for what? To show us more of his crack?

With all respect for Mike Tyson and Terminator etc as posted, these men have only achieved "personal" goals that brought them to the forefront and lined their personal pockets with cash.

My idea of "great" would have been men who accomplished selfless feats that has brought freedom and benefit to other people in one form or the other. Talk about people who gave up their lives in the fight for freedom, scientist who found the cure for diseases etc.

I agree some of them may have had immoral tendencies too but their contributions to makind far outweighs any short coming that may have existed in their lives. What has Iron Mike contributed to mankind? He even chewed off a bit of it from Holyfield's ear.

Tiger Woods? Ah that one gave us a different image in the tabloids and was a real devouring tiger to the babes away from the camera. Does that make him great? I agree he achieved loads of personal goals in his sporting career though.

Dont take this post too serious. If you crack a smile or LOL then its achieved it aim.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by monkeyleg: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
Toto power
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ Ibexy

You are right in what you say. Those you refer to,are some of the real great men.Its true you cannot compare Mandela to Tiger woods Mother Theresa to Tyson . I am sure we all know who the real great men are.Some are in our villages .No media attention.
But this is just an example. Infact its nt only the great who fall all of us do. This post is just a topic open for disucssion.I wanted to know why a 'great man' risks everything hes taken years to build for 10 min of pleasure.Then he looses it all at once or he nevr rises to his former position again.
They are just termed 'GREAT ' cz of their high profiles and positions. That doesnt mean they saved the world or anything.Infact you are free to call them loosers.
its just one general term thet includes everybody else.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by EfeEkarume(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
The Sly:

We are in the 21st century and yet there are many blind sheeps who still believe that
 What really happened in the ''Garden of Eden'' was that Adam ate some sort of forbidden apple. . . .
No wonder them pastors are making billions out of you gullible lots.
What you do for me, simple, create a complete episode of what happened at the garden of Eden and tell us because you sound like you were there.
lastpage:

I hate to say it but Men are not genetically designed TO RUN from anything!
Be it danger, love, Sex, Fight, war.,.,.,just mention it and you would see the fat woman hiding behind her very "pint-sized" man! grin
  But did you also notice that behind the FALL of most "great men", THE WOMAN WAS THE ENGINEER!
 I have been wondering, why did God create men to have broad, bulging and muscled chest and instead, women develop these pair of "soft and succulent" Oranges?
Why do boys at 15yrs, have tiny waist-line while a girl of the same age develops curvy and roundish backside instead?
  Its all got to do with what we are DESIGNED FOR!
 Run, never! Its always till death wink
.,.,and its still better than dying at childbirth or being sucked (bosom) to death by FATHER AND CHILD.,.,.,at the same time! grin tongue

I don't think the women are behind when the great men fall, they are so in front like a driver.
BABE!:

I was totally waiting for this kind of comment/question. No, that's not what I'm saying. ADAM was given free-will by God (like every other person he created), and he chose to be foolish.
Don't you think his brain was actually developing, afterall he was just newly created.
omo_to_dun:

According to the Bible, David was truly a man after God's own heart [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Samuel%2013:14&version=NIV]1 Samuel 13:14.[/url] That does not imply that he was perfect. The way God chooses people is a mystery to us. If anything at all, we should blame God for creating imperfect humans, while He, is a perfect being. Adam, the first man on earth, was by all account, a first class mumu. But I respect Eve though: what the wise Devil couldn't achieve, she did. She probably tickled him, rubbed her b[i]r[/i]easts against his cheeks, caressed his rocket, stroked his ear while softly whispering into it saying, "Adam darling, join me in eating this apple, and I promise to do that thing you always like anytime we're 'wrestling.' Adam, shaking and trembling from the soft caress of the temptress Eve, then naively and foolishly descended on the apple like a fat boy would a cake. Chei, all because of p[i]u[/i]nani. Men don suffer o.
, that we should blame God for creating you and I? I don't blame you, its because you have mouth.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by EfeEkarume(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
upendo 98:

@ Omo
If we choose to describe the nature of God here,I tell u the thread wont end.
Just know this 'The foolishness of God exceeds the Wisdom of man'
See if I choose to defend my belief, I base it on the Word of God which is the bible.Now if you dont believe in the bible or believe it was inspired by God himself then trust me no amount of evidence can make you change your view of God.So best thing is not to even try.
I will tell you something. God at times does things that seem crazy to get his purposes done.
Judas had to betray Jesus.Now you wonder why did he pick on judas.Unless you understand the WHOLE WORD not just a section of it,then you will not understand why that happened. Problem is we don't look at the whole context.We pick out a line and make a sermon out of it.That is dangerous.
There's something called predestination.I wont even go there
God allows things to happen.like the case of Job to prove a point.Now pray that the devil doenst mark you out as a guinea pig.You may not make it.
Seriously questioning why God put the tree in Eden is like asking God why he created the universe.
All answers are in the Bible and some with God himself.If you read it you will get it.
, like chrisbrown, am with you on this one. You can't undersit the nature of God, his foolishness is wiser than our so-called intelligence.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by confetti(f): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
I really don't understand why the example of Adam and Eve running through the whole thread. Are you guys trying to say that The Fruit as given to Adam by Eve was Sex? I don't seem to understand this reasoning because God created them and told them to increase and multiply. Is there other means of increasing and multiplying if not through sex which to me was already sanctioned before the eating of the fruit.

Perhaps somebody should enlighten me on this.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^^
I dont wnat to derail this thread again cz it stopped being romantic and became religious but just to give u a background
One NL said, the reason why men fall is due to Adam's foolishness.
Adam was under attack!!! So this caused some pple to come to his defense and in the process we ended up properly and thouroughly derailing the thread till smbody else got pissed off!! grin
So Adam isnt the issue here. He just happend to be blamed for man's fall!! grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by earlalright(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
because they fail to always remember that they are mere men vulnerable to women and fail to adhere to the precautions,
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by bamosagie(m): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
Adam was a great man, actually the first great man to fall, you can't blame him, except you are saying two couples in love should not share a participatory relationship, he is not willing to go against Gods' commandment but then he loved his [i]helpmate[/i and he allowed her to participate in decision making, is that not what Beijing conference was all about.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Orton10(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2011
Blame the damn System. There is a Conspiracy againist We the Men! angry
And BTW, running with a "konjii" is gon hurt. . . .i'll rather take my chances.
**LOL!**
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Orton10(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
Blame the damn System. There is a Conspiracy againist We the Men! angry
And BTW, running with a "konjii" is gon hurt. . . .i'll rather take my chances.
**LOL!**
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by omofat: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
The answer to this great mystery is to be found in Prov 30: 18-19 - well, not so much the answer sha, reinforcing that it is indeed a mystery and perhaps one that we would never be able to figure out:

18 “There are three things that are too amazing [/b]for me,
   four that I [b]do not understand
:
19 the way of an eagle in the sky,
   the way of a snake on a rock,
the way of a ship on the high seas,
   and the way of a man with a young woman.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
@upendo_98
Sorry for replying late to your comment---I just woke up. You called the Bible the word of God; I say that is [i]b[/i]ullshit. The Bible was written by MEN, bigoted MEN. The Bible is riddled with contradictions and almost anyone can justify his or her action by quoting some isolated verse therein. God cannot inspire confusion! Wasn't it the white man who came and gave us Christianity and since we West Africans accept and believe anything the white man gives and tells us, we instantly abandoned our own beliefs and subscribed to theirs. As much as Nigerians believe in God, what positive changes have come to Nigeria? None. The Muslims also call their book the word of God(Allah). Whom should we believe? If you were born into a Muslim family, guess what, you'd be a Muslim who thinks that your beliefs are superior to others.

Imagine this scenario: I write a book based on a new contrived religion. Buried in this book are tons of claims. Someone then asks me, "omo_to_dun, what evidence do you have for the existence of the God that you mentioned in your book?" I then reply that the evidence is in the book. Does that make sense? You cannot proof that the Bible is the word of God by resorting to what the Bible says. This is why Nigeria will never improve. We always accept everything without question, even if it doesn't make sense. Of course, if it doesn't make sense, someone like you will simply say, "The foolishness of God is wiser than the wisest of men." Don't get me wrong, the Bible is, in fact, an interesting read, but if we were to implement some of the laws that were enacted therein, my dear, yawa go gas. Remember, even brother Paul said that women should not speak in the Church. Is that the word of God too?
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
EfeEkarume:

That we should blame God for creating you and I? I don't blame you, its because you have mouth.
Abeg shut up. Do you actually believe this fairy tale? How is Adam's brain developing? Adam, as we know, was created as a perfect man---he had no flaws. If his brain were developing, why would God put a man-child in a garden with a tree that would potentially doom him? Even the Bible says that God regretted creating man. [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%206:6&version=NIV] Source[/url]. Ouch!
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by BABE3: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
feyisan:

@ BABE
I must say your understanding of the Bible needs to go beyond the literary meaning you assign to it presently, as the spiritual aspect is more important.

Errrmmm, do you know how I parolzs in real-life? Of course I know the bible goes beyond it's literary meaning, and yES THE SPIRITUAL aspect is more important, No doubt. But when I read books like Genesis, Exodus, Samuel and co (Books that I know are written from the stories man has heard over thousands of generations,) I can't help but question it's accuracy and what really "went down". But hey, I still get the big picture. Do you know how many "remixes" of those stories have been heard? It's like playing "Chinese Whisper", (If you don't know what that is, find out). Unfortunately, We/I have to work with the "copies" we have now, and trust me ADam was portrayed as a mumu. He probably wasn't---who knows.

feyisan:

Do you think God didn't know the where abouts of Adam? So calling Adam a fool or MUMU was disrespectful. Do not forget that we all came through him and therefore must be given absolute respect.

Of course God knew where he was. I never said he didn't know. 
Respect? HA, Respect is reciprocal! He didn't have respect for me by not thinking about what could have happened to the coming generations if he ate the fruit, so therefore me no give am respect.(lol) Ok, jokes apart, Adam is my homie. What happened to him could have happened to anyone of us. So, hey, you're right. I'll quit calling him a mumu.

feyisan:

@ BABE

Temptation mostly comes from the DEVIL who almost overturn the heavenly kingdom. For your information, no man is safe from the DEVIL except through the grace of the ALMIGHTY GOD.
You should understand that it was GOD HIMSELF that saved even JESUS CHRIST from the biblical temptation orchestrated by the DEVIL. Babe I think your understanding of the issue posted needs to go far beyond what you synthesize at the moment. I pray that none of us ever fall into any form of temptation. In God Almighty's name I pray. Amen.

Yes o Oga. I know all of these. Thanks for the talk though.

@EfeEkarume: Omo to dun is not blaming God. Pls read abeg. He said if we were to blame anybody atall, we should blame him. chei--Nigerians!

EfeEkarume:

Don't you think his brain was actually developing, afterall he was just newly created.

**smh**
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by upendo98(f): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ omo

I heard you. And as I said before, I cannot try to defend God.Its not my job. He knows how to do it Himself.
You are actually free to exercise what you believe in. I love that cz God doenst force Himself on people.What you are trying to explain I have heard it over and over again and over again. I am not suprised No.
Dont stress yourself pliz. Just hold on to that belief you have and live.Its easier that way. God is just too complex.
Let the 'fools'( me being chief fool) believe in God. I wouldnt like to be in your shoes for real.
smiley
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by lastpage: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
@omotodun.
Sorry for replying late to your comment---I just woke up. You called the Bible the word of God; I say that is bullshit. The Bible was written by MEN, bigoted MEN. The Bible is riddled with contradictions and almost anyone can justify his or her action by quoting some isolated verse therein. God cannot inspire confusion! Wasn't it the white man who came and gave us Christianity and since we West Africans accept and believe anything the white man gives and tells us, we instantly abandoned our own beliefs and subscribed to theirs. As much as Nigerians believe in God, what positive changes have come to Nigeria? None. The Muslims also call their book the word of God(Allah). Whom should we believe? If you were born into a Muslim family, guess what, you'd be a Muslim who thinks that your beliefs are superior to others.
Nice try!
One thing l will never even attempt, is to discuss the Bible or Christian religion with anyone who professes that the Bible is FAKE!
No disrespect but there is just no "congruency or basis" for such discussion!

I just have to point out that you cannot allude Nigeria's problems to our belief in God/Bible!
Why?
Nigeria is not the only country with "management" problems that also believe in the Bible/God
Again, There are numerous countries who believe in the Bible (like us) and are yet, PROSPEROUS! America, Germany, Britain, e.t.c are examples!

Point is, believing in or not, in the Bible, has noting to do with where Nigeria is, today!
Our own problems stems from unbridled corruption! Finito!!

BTW: That "men" fall for the temptation of women, is only natural! Men were created to "love and adore" a woman so that the command that we should go and populate the world, could be fulfilled! Imagine if "women" where just an "object" that was designed not to catch the fancy of men? The attraction to Reproduce will be lost and procreation would even be unthinkable! Even Male chickens are know to "fight over their own babes"  grin , how much more we men, that were created IN THE IMAGE OF GOD?
Another reason why all the "homos and lesbies" need tohave a re-think of their "unnatural ways"!
Of-course, like you, they dont believe in any of God's purpose, as long as they satisfy their own selfish and depraved Urge!
Oouch!1 Now, l am looking for trouble with the last part! wink
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by sley4life(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
p$$$Y is the curse. Thats y u gat 2 respect ladies. The easiest way 2 d grave is p$$$Y
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by Dblank(f): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
It is a very simple aritimertic.For as long as man is RICH,weather you are married or single women will always come after you[even if u no one do].Some men are very WEAK in spirit,the moment they see a woman with very large round buttocks[their long john starts nodding its head].SHAME.Some it could be legs,bosom etc.Men should be very careful.Most men fall into TEMPTATION because of GREED,SHINO is in their blood ETC.We all should leave GOD out of these things.God wont ask u to commit adultry OR to fornicate around.

A woman can either make you or BREAK you for life,so men be careful of the word OBIRIN.

It is not everything u see u eat,thier are some things u EAT,it will HOOK ur throat.B kyrefool o
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by EfeEkarume(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Abeg shut up. Do you actually believe this fairy tale? How is Adam's brain developing? Adam, as we know, was created as a perfect man---he had no flaws. If his brain were developing, why would God put a man-child in a garden with a tree that would potentially doom him? Even the Bible says that God regretted creating man. [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%206:6&version=NIV] Source[/url]. Ouch!
What happened to your sense of humour? Don't you know when someone is seriously joking. Of course I know he was made perfect and as for your source, fine he regretted creating us, but he never lost faith in us that's why you are in nairaland today, remember the rainbow, his promises,, Hope you understand now.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by EfeEkarume(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
BABE! Why are you ''shakingmyhead'? , my hands is all for the taking. grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by felifeli: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
For every "great" man who falls into temptation there are hundreds of thousands of "poor men" who fell into the same "trouble" and nobody cares.

Great man fall into temptation , poor man is this use.less man who has no respect for himself. grin grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by tshepiso(f): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
great men fall into temptation because their woman lack prayer!simple
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by priest2u(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2011
I am exception but if I meet a lady that thinks like upendo98 I may fall anytime but that would be a good fall. grin
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by infobox: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
It's kinda hard to run. First there's the case of the lady's gait. She could be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine like Latina and that's tempting. According to my research, ladies from low to middle income class are damn sexy. They've got shapes that can make your mouth drop. Ladies from the upper income class just got beauty with crazy ass shape. They don't try so hard to attract men. They believe their wealth would make any man want them. While on the other divide, the ladies try nay aspire to be notice by men from all divides hence, they develop such curvetous bodies that could make the soldier salute. Why do American men always have flings with Mexican or latina women from across the border? Same with all Countries. If you doubt me, go and analyze. Your rich girl friend is just simply pretty but not with a good shape. The average middle to lower girls are drop dead gorgeous.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by vislabraye(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
Man should learn not to give in to the advances most women because at the end of the day, they will come and blame you.
Some women even boast and call it bottom power while they should be ashamed because the devil is using them to accomplish his 3 fold ministry- to kill, steal and destroy.

infobox:

It's kinda hard to run. First there's the case of the lady's gait. She could be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine like Latina and that's tempting. According to my research, ladies from low to middle income class are damn sexy. They've got shapes that can make your mouth drop. Ladies from the upper income class just got beauty with crazy Bottom shape. They don't try so hard to attract men. They believe their wealth would make any man want them. While on the other divide, the ladies try nay aspire to be notice by men from all divides hence, they develop such curvetous bodies that could make the soldier salute. Why do American men always have flings with Mexican or latina women from across the border? Same with all Countries. If you doubt me, go and analyze. Your rich girl friend is just simply pretty but not with a good shape. The average middle to lower girls are drop dead gorgeous.

I'm not sure about your research, but I think Latino women are the hotest in the world in terms of shape. Caucasians are not just shapely
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by chucky101(m): 1:49am On Jun 26, 2011
If men weren't suckers for feminine wiles the world would be a very difficult place for the female species. If u're a woman, beautiful or not men are usually ready to grant you a variety of favours that they would never bestow on their fellow men, whom they see as rivals etc. Imagine if men held women to the standards they expected of their fellow in areas like physical strength, no considerations during pregnancy, if your daughter misbehaves thrash her like u'll beat your son etc. If the survival of the fitest mentality prevailed regardless of gender what would happen. If the pull women had on men were any less intense, the world would be a very tough place for females and indeed everyone.
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by ikeonyeara: 4:59am On Jun 26, 2011
Cos d more money,they come about,the more problems they face,
Re: Mystery: Great Men Fall-Outs. Is It So Hard To Run? by MsSophista(f): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2011
Maybe if they prayed for thdmselves they would be empowered to RESIST. Even Jesus told His (sleeping) disciples, "Get up and pray so that you will fall into temptation." It helps when both women & men pray for one another. The fervent, effectual prayers, avails much. But we all are mandated to communicate with God personally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Damn!!..this Ass Could Make U Cum In A Sec / Men: Is This Possible? / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.