Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,203 members, 7,891,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Kind Of Business Can A Lady Start With 1million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Business Can A Lady Start With 1million Naira (325 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira / What To Invest With 1million Naira. / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can A Lady Start With 1million Naira by Maggiespecial(f): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good day nairalanders,
Please I need suggestions on this.

What kind of business can a lady start with 1million naira with no supervision or less supervision
I am considering mini bus transportation but I will welcome more suggestions

Thank you
Re: What Kind Of Business Can A Lady Start With 1million Naira by drmuchin: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Beauty shop
Spa
Event Management etc

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can A Lady Start With 1million Naira by Maggiespecial(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
drmuchin:
Beauty shop
Spa
Event Management etc

Thank you
Re: What Kind Of Business Can A Lady Start With 1million Naira by Myzubby(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
invest in transportation it yields daily returns

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can A Lady Start With 1million Naira by yanabasee(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Whatever you'd do, avoid selling to your fellow gender....

Do a business that will bring me to your business... Men will not owe you or criticise your efforts except when you're not improving....

You can do male wears, shoes, or even have a kitchen in a busy market ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Really Earn A Very Comfortable Living As A Well Paid Freelancer In 2022? / Knowing Me Will Bring You Wealth / Do You Run An Advertising Agency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.