Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World (758 Views)

Wow Pictures! "Increase My Curves" - Curvy Botswana Lady Gets Even Bigger Curves / Tip for millionaires’ singles for dating on tinder for rich people site / Couple Meets At Speed-dating Event, Fall In Love. He’s 92, She Is 80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wow Pictures!

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Candidlady how do you see this place? cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Where she at? cheesy

Anyway, you'll enjoy these awesome views of Cape Town.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Where she at? cheesy

They look cute.. kiss
Imagine falling from that height.. shocked cry
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They look cute.. kiss
Imagine falling from that height.. shocked cry

grin grin grin

Not too many people fall off - us blacks are safe cheesy Check the stats wink

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

grin grin grin

Not too many people fall off - us blacks are safe cheesy Check the stats wink
Tell me something you love nature and pictures a lot? cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Tell me something you love nature and pictures a lot? cheesy

Coz of the mouse story yesterday? grin

Yeah, I love telling a story through pictures.

As for nature - I'm not so sure actually, but I don't mind it much. Living in and visiting Cape Town you can't ignore it though - it's everywhere.

And you??

Anyway, I noticed all your threads have been deleted - what's up with that? U seem like such cool people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by Candidlady: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Super dope... Feb 15 for me the rest of the date no concern me cheesy

Good morning

TjoBATHONG:

Where she at? cheesy

The fourth picture... Blunts+captain black+Jameson and music...

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Candidlady:

Super dope... Feb 15 for me the rest of the date no concern me cheesy

Good morning

And what's happening on Feb 15? shocked grin
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Coz of the mouse story yesterday? grin

Yeah, I love telling a story through pictures.

As for nature - I'm not so sure actually, but I don't mind it much. Living in and visiting Cape Town you can't ignore it though - it's everywhere.

And you??

Anyway, I noticed all your threads have been deleted - what's up with that? U seem like such cool people cheesy
Yeah you gotta enjoy those pictures..as for my threads I made a request for them to be deleted cos it was an issue relating to my account..

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by Candidlady: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what's happening on Feb 15? shocked grin

It is there in the write up.. smiley

Hope your night was fine
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Candidlady:

It is there in the write up.. smiley

Hope your night was fine
Thanks .. wink
LGBTQ.. cheesy and singles
Now here is a Queen.. cheesy

Hope you wasn't blasting those loud sound in your ear tho.. undecided smiley
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by heniford2: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks .. wink

shit of mis breed undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2 post=110191583:
shit of mis breed
undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by heniford2: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=110191621][/quote] ur a gay,a lesbian,Bisexual, slut etc only you angry cheesy cheesy grin damn life is so hard 4 u

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
[s]ur a gay,a lesbian,Bisexual, slut etc only you angry cheesy cheesy grin damn life is so hard 4 u [/s]
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by heniford2: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=110191720][/quote]you can as well concept your useless life too cheesy grin am done spoon feeding ur naughty ass undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
[s]you can as well concept your useless life too cheesy grin am done spoon feeding ur naughty ass[/s] undecided
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by heniford2: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

i guess this makes u feel Hot oyiah! Cancel it too cheesy

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
[s]i guess this makes u feel Hot oyiah! Cancel it too [/s]cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks .. wink

I'll be there on the 15th for the LGBTQ session wink Will take pictures!
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I'll be there on the 15th for the LGBTQ session wink Will take pictures!
Pls do..and don't ever forget to tag me pls..
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by heniford2: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

has someone clone ur account again bisexual humanbeing grin cheesy

Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
[s]has someone clone ur account again bisexual humanbeing[/s] grin cheesy
Re: Wow Pictures! Speed-dating On Top Of Africa's 7 Wonders Of The World by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls do..and don't ever forget to tag me pls..

wink

(1) (Reply)

Re: My Little Sis Is Misbehaving / Mr Eazi Proposes To Billionaire Daughter Temi Otedola / English Is Not An Official Language In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.