Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,757 members, 7,945,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw (1077 Views)

Man Killed While Settling N700 Dispute In Ondo / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by Emiriss(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
The young man who’s name is Eze ikenna Promise a 23 years old from Ebony state
After he was fully employed by blessing Chinwendu the owner of the pos shop,the boy worked for 4 days on the 5th being 6th of January blessings Chinwendu being the owner handed 200k to him to go to the shop at that process after he had reach the shop he move over 500k from the pos and left with the 200k total of 700k right now his Know where to be fund and his wanted by the authority(police)
Please if see report to the closest police station or call 0901 925 2009

Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Track him down he can't run forever..after getting hold of him just throw him in jail..
Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Which state was the theft made?
Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by Ogamysamo: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
if she's really into p.o.s busy as i know it is, every worker must sign agent form attach with guarantors form which capture both the address, photograph and signature of that person so he should have a guarantor na!

thou the only wise thing they neglected is knowing the guarantor before allowing a stranger start work. the moment the see the guarantor name, address, signature and passport which all could be forge, they heck don't kair omitting the fact that the worst two things you can trust a stranger with is woman and money
Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by yanabasee(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
How did you employ someone without having a guarantor and possibly family details.... And you handed him a huge amount of money and expected him to be a gentle man....
.. If you'd signed a guarantor's form agreement.... you wouldn't be here, you'd be heading to his guarantor's house to have them fetch the boy out ....
Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by matrixme(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is many shades of wrong.Firstly, madam, I deeply sympathize with you. But why did you allow this small boy to come and run you street? did you not allow him to provide 2 guarantors, of either a senior civil servant, a clergyman or a senior staff in the private sector whom you must have both visited to confirm their identities and relationship with the boy before asking him to resume? For someone to start working and disappear less than one week into the job shows you literally just picked him off from the streets. POS business isn't just like any 9-5 job you can engage just any desperate job seeker to start. I pray you find him.
But Nigerians shaa, you decide you want to give someone a job to keep body nd soul together, not knowing they have other diabolic plans. This is just sad. Please report at his bank to place a lien on his account with appropriate evidence.
Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by RealistRedpiler: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Track him down he can't run forever..after getting hold of him just throw him in jail..

Is the killer of hanifa yet in jail

I guess you are Bat tribe.

Ofe mmanu people
Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Is the killer of hanifa yet in jail

I guess you are Bat tribe.

Ofe mmanu people
Baby boy stop quoting me if you don't understand how the law works aiit..
Ongoing trial is different from apprehending a suspect..

Well not expecting much since your life is bent on women bashing and claiming wannabe redpiller online..
Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by asanausana91: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2022
I will still say it! Don't trust ipob even if he is a pastor.
Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by asanausana91: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2022
In that part of the country,they see crime as smartness. Don't trust them,no matter what.

1 Like

Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by RealistRedpiler: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby boy stop quoting me if you don't understand how the law works aiit..
Ongoing trial is different from apprehending a suspect..

Well not expecting much since your life is bent on women bashing and claiming wannabe redpiller online..

Hook up wannabe
Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Hook up wannabe
No point as usual huh?
You went straight to name calling.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: POS Attendant Makes Away With Business Owner's N700,000 Omelazu Blessing Chinw by GeneralOjukwu: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
asanausana91:
I will still say it! Don't trust ipob even if he is a pastor.

The owner should have employed from a different tribe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspected 'WITCH' Reportedly Lands On High Tension In Benin City (pic/video) / Young Man Stabbed To Death As Rival Thugs Clash In Jos (Photos) / We'll Meet In 2033, Rest Well My Friend - Yah00 Boy Eulogize His Late Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.