Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,724 members, 7,941,750 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? (337 Views)

Names Of God In Nigerian Languages And Their Meanings / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by petra1(m): 5:50am On Feb 03, 2022
I get shares and likes a lot and I wish I know those who were liking and sharing. Can something be done about this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:53am On Feb 03, 2022
That's the way this forum is..most times those who shared your comment will display tho..
Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by luwiizy(m): 6:11am On Feb 03, 2022
petra1:
I get shares and likes a lot and I wish I know those who were liking and sharing. Can something be done about this
what's the need??

To boost your EGO?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Na Like and Share be your problem

U no get problem for this life o

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by alphaNomega: 6:38am On Feb 03, 2022
luwiizy:
what's the need??

To boost your EGO?
He wants to do giveaway for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by FirmTR(m): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Go Facebook if you won know people wey like your post, Nairaland dey okay like that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by petra1(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2022
luwiizy:
what's the need??

To boost your EGO?

It's about connecting with like minded .I believe others share same opinion. So it's not about ego.
My ego is boosted already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by petra1(m): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2022
WowSweetGuy:

see it as contribution
Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by Aboks(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
U no get problem for this life o

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by InMyZone: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
See need for validation disguised as "meeting like minded individuals" ..
Be free ok

Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by KNOWMORE56: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2022
petra1:

I'm one of them, anything for me? [ grin cool
Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by petra1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

I'm one of them, anything for me? [ grin cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by budaatum: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
petra1:

angry angry angry angry angry

I liked and shared. Did you not see my name?
Re: Why Can't I See The Names Of Those Who Like And Share My Posts.? by NNTR: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
petra1:

budaatum:
I liked and shared. Did you not see my name?
I too often like and share

My philosophy is credit where credit's due. Like where like's due and share where share's due

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Many People Are Turning To Secret Societies Is God Not Making Rich Anymore? / Breaking: Popular Nigerian Pastor, Ezekiel Atang, Dies In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Christians Wake Up For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.