Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:56 AM

Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? (304 Views)

Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? by rickpat(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Trust is a very important asset in a relationship/marriage..now I will only talk of a particular aspect;which is trust in communication..it takes trust to tell you partner that they did something wrong because some people would apologise but keep that particular act that they now know annoys you for future purposes.what do I mean?..for example you know your partner loves a very clean home,then when you have issues,you mess up the house just to get back at them,that's simply using that against them.
secondly you partner confides a secret in you maybe a past relationship or a family issue or anything like that;then you use it against them during a fight..the implication of such actions may include these or even more:
1) you partner may never trust you again with anything no matter how much you apologise and make up
2) that lack of trust may grow deeper and deeper into other issues of your relationship/marriage
3) that trust may like become non-existent
Please we should be careful when trying to get at someone,when it comes to relationship/marriage and always remember IT TAKES TRUST FOR A PARTNER TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU HURT THEM,they trust you would make amends that's why they are telling you if not they won't,so don't ruin that trust
Re: Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:35am On Feb 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
The potion of my heart that trust people don almost die finish angry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? by Knivesout(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2022
If u really want to live long in this realm, trust no one but God!
Micah 7:5-15.

1 Like

Re: Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? by Hezzyluv: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Ain't hat partner aside Jah
Re: Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? by chatinent: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Fish mah no know say na water go cook am.
Re: Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? by Kollins11: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2022
No be only trust... Na board of trustees.
Re: Do You Trust Your Partner Enough? by Divoc19(f): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2022
No. I play my real cards close

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Take Into Account At The Beginning Of A Relationship / What Do I Do? / I Have A Problem With GTB Youtube Paid $454 GT Converter It Using 420

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.