Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,442 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mason Greenwood Is Innocent - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mason Greenwood Is Innocent (6427 Views)

No Man Is Innocent, All Are Potential Rapist!!!!!!! / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2022
TheNoble007:

Hello. The speed at which you reply mentions, baffles me. Do you need help?

Regards.
Hah..
Should I take it slow?
Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by Opeyemic01: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

We wanted to press charges but the money was too much
The girl is a citizen and i'm a foreigner in her country. This happened in belarus. As a black man the odds were really against us.
So we took this narrow escape as 2nd chance at life.
We bought gifts and flowers for that my neighbour and his family.
I postrated on the floor and thanked his son that videoed that incident. I legit cried because i know that if that video wasnt taken. My life would have been finished because they really believed the girl. And wanted to use us as scapegoats to paint the narrative that black foreigners are violent and should be dealt with. Fear women

That's so sad, if they didn't allow law take it's course because you are black, you could have gone traditional to make her mad small to teach them all some few lessons
Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2022
He just might
Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by CHoccolaTE: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Godoverevery:

The question is why drop it now after the break up??

Why didn't she break up and report him when he was abusive

Why is it always happening to rich and successful men only

The guy is a rapist and was punished for committing the act of rape.
Period.
Whether she dropped it now or later doesn't change the fact that he is a rapist

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by Godoverevery: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

The guy is a rapist and was punished for committing the act of rape.
Period.
Whether she dropped it now or later doesn't change the fact that he is a rapist

I guess you don't even no what you talking

He was punished

I guess you the judge that sentences him.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How are you doing? cheesy
I'm fine bruv.
Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Popjoan:
I'm fine bruv.
Great .. thanks..
Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
The next day police came to our apartment and took us for questioning. I will never forget that day. I swore that if i survive this allegation and setup. I will never go near any white woman again.

What saved us was our neighbors. They said they heard the girl screaming that night and wanted to record the situation incase police came around. Unknown to her They recorded her when she was outside and in the video it shows her punching her self in the face and taking several selfies.
That cellphone video is what saved the life of me and my housemate.
And to make this matter even worse was that the girl later confessed and nothing was done to her. Case just end like that.
i just imagine if my neigbours didnt record that video. I for dey jail by now.
The media news outlets will say 2 Nigerian men arrested for sexual assault and rape.
And gulliable tools will quickly jump to say im guilty. Only the thought of that, sends shiver down my spine.
team foreign babes will not see this one o

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
HenryDion:

The case died because you failed to hire an attorney to file a lawsuit. Don't blame the law, blame yourself.
Dude have you ever been to Belarus??
If u know how fked up their legal process are for foreigners you wouldn't say what u just said now

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by Great0ne1: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I can speak from my own experience
One fine white girl tried to set me and my flatmate up back in 2012
She came to visit us but started behaving bad ( I guess she was coming back from a party and was high on drugs).
She started acting funny almost broke my guys PS3, which made us to tell her to leave our apartment.

She refused to leave, we drag her out of the house. Meanwhile as we were dragging her outside she was hitting us and assaultung us with objects. Once she was outside she started breaking our door and yelling that we raped her.
this blonde girl started punching her face!! To make it look like it was us that punch her.
She then took out her phone to take picture of her face with blood on her lips.
One of my guy then ran out to stop her from doing that then she started videoing him saying he is one of them help me help me.
The guy out of anger tries to collect the phone.
To stop her from recording him. And she made it look like he is attacking her.

You and your friends should have atleast pushed for justice. Shouldn't have let her get away with it.
Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

Dude have you ever been to Belarus??
If u know how fked up their legal process are for foreigners you wouldn't say what u just said now

Question is - did you hire an attorney? The complicated legal process is not your concern, rather that of your attorney. In fact, the main reason you hire an attorney is due to your ignorance of the legal process. We have them for a reason. Don't give me that flimsy excuse.
Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheNoble007:

Hello. The speed at which you reply mentions, baffles me. Do you need help?

Regards.
grin grin grin
I think SHIM does, always on Nairaland dropping and replying comments.
Re: Mason Greenwood Is Innocent by Mentholated: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Godoverevery:

The question is why drop it now after the break up??

Why didn't she break up and report him when he was abusive

Why is it always happening to rich and successful men only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Must Haves And No Ways In A Partner? / MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) / Check Out The Handsome Mexican Actor Naija Girls Were So Crazy About (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.