Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa (2292 Views)

Tambuwal: Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival / Your Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival - Angry Nigerian Students To Ngige / Video Of El-zakzaky In Ambulance Ride In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by November1857(m): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2022
2023: ‘Tinubu fled to London in ambulance, presidential ambition dead on arrival’ – Sowore

A popular rights activist, Omoyele Sowore, has claimed that Bola Tinubu, an All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirant, was flown to London in an air ambulance.

Sowore claimed that Tinubu fled to London after he noticed that his presidential ambition was dead on arrival.

Tinubu recently informed President Muhammadu Buhari of his intention to contest in the 2023 presidential election.

The former governor of Lagos State, however, said he was consulting with relevant stakeholders across the country.

But, last week, the APC National Leader traveled to London, where he is running his presidential campaign.

Dismissing Tinubu’s claim, Sowore, in a Facebook post, wrote: “Three weeks ago you would think the election had been decided when Jagaban of Corruption, Bola Tinubu “declared” his intention to run but soon as he discovered that his ambition was dead on arrival, he took his ambulance and fled to London!.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/03/2023-tinubu-fled-to-london-in-ambulance-presidential-ambition-dead-on-arrival-sowore/

4 Likes

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by PrinceOfLagos: 9:18am On Feb 03, 2022
I thought as much

His sudden disappearance look suspicious

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by GuyWise(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Tinubu is nearing his grave and only a mad and foolish Yoruba man will support him to wreck Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Massiveglory: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Anyone canvassing for Chief tinubu for president in any fashion is an arch enemy of Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Bastardlyrich: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2022
Nawaooo these dinubu looks so irritating and uglee.
How does afonja mudslim even worship these thingg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by EastisBae: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2022
We warned the criminal but he never listened. We told him that what happened to Awo and MKO would happen to him too but he thought it was a joke.

It has not even started and he is running. I just recalled what a prominent Northerner said last time.

"When it will start, it is afonja leaders that will first run away.." ~~Ango Abdulahi, 2015.

"If I wake up and hear yorubas beating drums of war, I will simply return to sleep"~~ IBB, 1993.

People that can't see beyond their noses. Sophisticated my foot.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by cazchi: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2022
When we get Biafra, I'll personally fund agberos to campaign for a man like tinubu yo rule Zoogeria. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Laggafin: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Chai.. they want to finish the jagaban- dit with stroke and heart attack grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by YorubaIsGreat(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Ndi-wailers say this after me, BAT for president in 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by lonecatt(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Lol for this early morning
His sycophants have met a brick wall.

2 Likes

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by lonecatt(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
for your dream.
Once beaten twice shy, Nigeria cannot afford to make same mistake the second time.

3 Likes

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by seborrhic: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Sowore's mental issues are getting worse by the day out of his frustration.
This is an embittered soul that doesn't mind lying openly,even when there is an open evidence to prove the contrary.
A soul embittered by the fact that the same people that gave him money to publish all sorts of lies,distortions and fabricated stories against GEJ,have since stopped funding him or reneged on any kind of agreement they made,ever since they won power.
Karma is a wicked bitch.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by YorubaIsGreat(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2022
lonecatt:
for your dream.
Once beaten twice shy, Nigeria cannot afford to make same mistake the second time.
BAT for president and if you are pained, you are free to do the needful

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by lonecatt(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
lol Sorry o Sorry o

1 Like

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2022
Asiwaju je kan ma’a bu e o, ebu oso
Olofo l’onbinu ologo o, ebu oso
Olofo niwon, je kan ma’a bu e o, ebu oso

Our Leader!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by PrinceOfLagos: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Asiwaju je kan ma’a bu e o, ebu oso
Olofo l’onbinu ologo o, ebu oso
Olofo niwon, je kan ma’a bu e o, ebu oso

Our Leader!

Your leader not our leader

He's not our leader , he's your leader

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by seunmsg(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your leader not our leader

He's not our leader , he's your leader

Bawoni wan se n’pin itan aja to nkan lemomu?

We are talking about reasonable and patriotic Nigerians and not hate filled Biafrans who want Nigeria to collapse this minute and want an Igbo president in the next minute.

If you want a leader, go to DSS cage and see the animal called Kanu. That is your leader.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Racoon(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Buhari London bound.Tinubu is also another chronic liability in the waiting.Frail, old and weak. Don't foist another catastrophe on this nation.

1 Like

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by omenkaLives(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2022
The truth is, these attacks are rather radicalizing his supporters. The more the attacks, the more they push back. You guys should tone down already.

Regardless.

#PYOforPresident.

God bless BAT.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Oluomo thugs are coming for you

3 Likes

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Macphenson: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jagaban of corruption who turned Lagos to a mega city but couldnt build on standard hospital he could use in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by blamingthedevil: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now .... Vanguard- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Macphenson: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:

BAT for President of Irabiji Town Union not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by rex444(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
It will be a huge shame that a country like Nigeria will bring this thing out as president...
Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by BiafranPatriot: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
He is the main "ALFA" for Yoruba Muslims...that is why all of them look at him as their god. Such Useless miscreants!

Bastardlyrich:
Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Salvador1: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hope Nairalanders are seeing the real people that hate Tinubu.

Yoruba Ronu.
Your enemy is within not innocent Igbos.
Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by BiafranPatriot: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
This zombie is on steroids!!... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

blamingthedevil:
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now .... Vanguard- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Salvador1: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
"Jagaban of corruption"

I heard this loud and clear
Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Salvador1: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
omo this kind post dey make our brethren from the West side mad.
Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Salvador1: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:

1 Like

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by Salvador1: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Bawoni wan se n’pin itan aja t’onkan lemomu?

We are talking about reasonable and patriotic Nigerians and not hate filled Biafrans who want Nigeria to collapse this minute and want an Igbo president in the next minute.

If you want a leader, go to DSS cage and see the animal called Kanu. That is your leader.
why are you bittered?
Election never start oo.

1 Like

Re: ‘tinubu Fled To London In Ambulance, Presidential Ambition Dead On Arrival Sowa by BiafranPatriot: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Afonja ...your useless leader has Jakpa as a known coward!

I thought miscreants like you claimed he was the best thing after "Sunlight"?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Tinubu is a uselessly demented criminal and its only foolishly hungry miscreants that support a drug induced miscreant leader.

seunmsg:

Bawoni wan se n’pin itan aja t’onkan lemomu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Diehard Obi-dient Neighbor Is Now 100% Batified. See His Reason / Welcome To The Anambra Pharmaceutical Industrial Park In Obgoji / Democracy Without Literacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.