Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (916379 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sorry bro, do you have other saving you declared? Or do you referred to the money you have as a closing balance in your bank account as a saving?

For the bank statement of account there most be a OPENING BALANCE, why Eco having a problem with your opening balance? If I may ask how much is your opening balance?

What caused your refusal is that you don’t have a specific amount you withdraw as your monthly expenses.

Is unusual for any applicant to give a details or explain the opening balance since ECO only required for 6 month bank statements.

ijeshaoflondon:

All that enters the account is just the salary and have been working with the company since 2019... Why do i need to explain an opening balance of 6months statement? I have never made a mistake of given the account to anyone... its basically for salary. The only thing is that i withdraw funds from the account regularly... in 100k n 200k cos i have an ongoing project that requires me paying the laborers.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
shygunXs:
While filling the application form, I saw somewhere where they asked how much she will personally spend towards her vacation. Bearing in mind that I am providing the total sponsorship, must she personally declare funds?
u can fill 1 pound, 1 naira or 1 dollar there if it’s a fully sponsored trip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
Giselle and other guru!!!!!!

Please where they ask do you have other savings in the UKVI application form? Can applicant declare is closing balance as a savings? Or other savings mean other money required from other business or property?

Please very crucial
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ijeshaoflondon: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
AskGod07:

Sorry bro, do you have other saving you declared? Or do you referred to the money you have as a closing balance in your bank account as a saving?

For the bank statement of account there most be a OPENING BALANCE, why Eco having a problem with your opening balance? If I may ask how much is your opening balance?

What caused your refusal is that you don’t have a specific amount you withdraw as your monthly expenses.

I declared the balance as savings...check the

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by shygunXs(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Thanks a lot.

I am on a Dependent Partner Visa; I got here last month. Should I state in my mum's Visa Application that I live in the UK, and on a Temporary Visa? That's really the situation. Hope its not too early to sponsor her? The address I used is actually my Nigeria address too. Since i'm temporarily here and using Nigeria Account Statement as I still work remotely too in Nigeria, from the UK.
giselle237:
u can fill 1 pound, 1 naira or 1 dollar there if it’s a fully sponsored trip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
You salary as you stated 399,000 multiply by 6 month should be = 2,394,000 ie Credited

While your monthly expenses as you declared is 90,000 multiply by 6 month should be = 540,000 ie. Debited

Bro you need to work on your monthly expenses by specific on amount you will be withdrawing monthly.

NB: You declared your balance on bank statements as savings where they asked OTHER SAVINGS right? Can it be other saving?

ijeshaoflondon:

I declared the balance as savings...check the

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by evenda: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hi house, what are the waiting times for some of us here.
We’ve applied for visa to join family -biometric since 26th Aug and still waiting
Has anyone had to wait much longer?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good evening blessed members....

Pls as anyone booked EGYPTAIR through their online website without going to their ticket booking office....
If any, pls advise if booking on their website is save n genuine or going to their ticket booking office to book,
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ifax(f): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2022
It is safe. Their mobile app is even better.

Jocabasa:

Pls as anyone booked EGYPTAIR through their online website without going to their ticket booking office....
If any, pls advise if booking on their website is save n genuine or going to their ticket booking office to book,
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 3:29am On Nov 16, 2022
shygunXs:
Thanks a lot.
I am on a Dependent Partner Visa; I got here last month. Should I state in my mum's Visa Application that I live in the UK, and on a Temporary Visa? That's really the situation. Hope its not too early to sponsor her? The address I used is actually my Nigeria address too. Since i'm temporarily here and using Nigeria Account Statement as I still work remotely too in Nigeria, from the UK.
hiii. Yes dependent visa/work/student visa etc are all temporary visas. U should not use your Nigerian address if u say she is coming to visit you in the UK.. what brings Nigerian address into the equation?
Also ideally you should submit rent or mortgage papers, utilities and Uk proof of address. I dnt see how Nigerian address comes into play here as she needs to have an address for where she is coming to in the UK
Also is there any particular reason why she must come now seeing you just arrived last month? -also as it is worrying to you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2022
ifax:

It is safe. Their mobile app is even better.

Thanks ifax I appreciate....
Pls do I still need d covid text result n yellow fever card to fly....
I heard pipu saying dey no longer ask for it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Airfay: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2022
Airfay:

I have checked spam ohh..nothing is there. Fingers crossed. I submitted the following documents.

1. Employment contract for two jobs (I have a full time job and a part time job)
2. My 6- month bank statement (the balance was about 2.6m)
3. Letter of introduction from two employers (my part time and full time)
4. 6 months pay slips
5. Revised salary letter
6. Pictures of I and my brother (he is sponsoring part of my trip)
7. Letter of invitation from my brother
8. My brother’s BRP, council tax and 3-month bank statement.
9. Property document (I submitted the deed of gift and survey plan)- the property is owned my me and my siblings. I submitted it to prove ties and relationship with my brother.
10. Pictures of me, my mum and grandmother (to prove ties)
Visa Alert!
Biometrics: 9/11/2022
Collection mail: 15/11/2022

I paid for Priority

6 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattle: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Jocabasa:

Thanks.

Have you picked up your passport now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Jocabasa:

Thanks.

Oga...them don give u your visa and passport??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Mattle:

Have you picked up your passport now?

Haaa mattle see me ooo...
I tire for my own mata oo, I went to TLS last week Friday n dey sed is nt out yet..
Av bin callin wit d paid call number nt connecting n av also sent a mail to dem direct no reply....

Am jst checking n getin flight details so once i get my visa I wil jst book...
If dere's any help on wat to do I beg make una help me oo if any prophet n prophetess dey here abeg pray for me oo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Oga...them don give u your visa and passport??

AdvanceDNA na d mata I dey yan here oo
I went dere n dey sed is nt ready yet....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Jocabasa:

AdvanceDNA na d mata I dey yan here oo
I went dere n dey sed is nt ready yet....

Do u have an open paid mail??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Do u have an open paid mail??

No i dnt have.. hw do i get it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Damidee06: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Good day
Please i am new here!
Is there any one that used operating department practitioner as skilled route to enter UK?
Please i need some clarity
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Damidee06: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Damidee06:
Good day
Please i am new here!
Is there any one that used operating department practitioner as skilled route to enter UK?
Please i need some clarity
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by advanceDNA: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Jocabasa:

No i dnt have.. hw do i get it?

Normal paid mail to ukvi naaaa...i thought u have mailed them b4 to ask about ur applocation ?? Im not talkimg about Admin review team oo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Normal paid mail to ukvi naaaa...i thought u have mailed them b4 to ask about ur applocation ?? Im not talkimg about Admin review team oo

No i haven't.... Av nt send a paid mail to dem bt I sent a mail to d home office direct on UKVIPAPRESPONSES@HOMEOFFICE.GOV base on my lawyer's advise n I got d auto response email immediately...
I dnt knw if anyone here as experience or gone through dis before?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jocabasa:

No i haven't.... Av nt send a paid mail to dem bt I sent a mail to d home office direct on UKVIPAPRESPONSES@HOMEOFFICE.GOV base on my lawyer's advise n I got d auto response email immediately...
I dnt knw if anyone here as experience or gone through dis before?

That’s computer generated reply to let you know that your message has been properly shelved and placed in the long queue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=Damidee06 post=118436089][/quote]

What do you mean by operating dept. practitioner? Is that a specialty and is it on the shortage work list?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Airfay:

Visa Alert!
Biometrics: 9/11/2022
Collection mail: 15/11/2022

I paid for Priority
Congratulations
Please Your disposable income and amount to spend on the trip and for how long did you say you were going to stay
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Castalia: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello all,
Please can someone help me with the answer to this question.

Is my application date the day I do Biometrics, or the date I submit my form online?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mimilyrics: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Date of online submission.
Castalia:
Hello all,
Please can someone help me with the answer to this question.

Is my application date the day I do Biometrics, or the date I submit my form online?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Thegamingorca:

That’s computer generated reply to let you know that your message has been properly shelved and placed in the long queue

Hmm oga Thegamingorca abeg no make me fent ooo...
Which one b placed in d long queue
God forbid ooo... Abeg wish me well oo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ladylco: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bostin:
My friend it's been awhile , where have you been . I lost your number .

Did you have my number before? just curious how
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jocabasa: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

AdvanceDNA I sent a paid mail today n dis is d reply i got Ukvi...
Am confused hw come d Ukvi cannot track my passport... Where my passport kon dey naa

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mattle: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Jocabasa:

AdvanceDNA I sent a paid mail today n dis is d reply i got Ukvi...
Am confused hw come d Ukvi cannot track my passport... Where my passport kon dey naa

There was no need to mention AR to then again. What you should have told them in your mail was that you have gotten your BRP letter but your passport is not ready for pickup. Once you mention anything AR related they will tell you they have no info. Your case is straight forward, all you should be hammering on is passport pick up delay and not AR again .

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (656) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.