Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (916144 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ashirioluwa: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
temmyblaze001:
Good evening house, can anyone help me on how I can get a police report for misplacement of collection slip. Tls staffs didn't give me collection slip after biometrics, now they ask me to bring police report. I don't know how to go about that.

Please help me

You will need to go to any police station near you to obtain one.

Remember: Nothing is free in Nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
infosoftlife:

Let's help ourselves.
The ECO doesn't scrutinize other countries' applicants as they do Nigerians.
You should understand they learn from the history of past applicants.

The rules are clear: you need to show where your money comes from and provide information covering at least six months. So if, for example, you sold some shares, land, major transfer, and put the money into your account this month, you could show the bank account for this month but would also need to prove that you had owned the shares for the last six months, landed property. Also, when we transfer with our mobile app, we hardly disclose the description of the transaction.

The bottom line is: they know that people can borrow money to show when applying for a visa. They believe it would be difficult to hold on to borrowed money for more than six months. They want to see not a large sum of money sitting in your bank account but evidence of a reasonable regular income except you are sponsored. But don't just start declaring things that you cannot prove.

If you earn 1m, you can afford to spend 300k + monthly. Let's stop copying others' applications here.

You should be warier of plagiarism and make your application fit your family size, responsibilities, job, and the company's nature.

Remember, the visa process is 50-50, and no one can guarantee the outcome of your visa.

Get sufficient evidence that you have the funds for your trip, after which something must compel you to return to your home country.

SHALOM

You hit the nail on the head šŸ‘šŸ¾

You see, the thing is that most people do not understand how these people think. They tend to forget that first of all, they are humans, and they use simple logical reasoning in accessing an application. Why do you think that even people with fake documents do get visas at times? Is it not because of how they package their application?. And How do they think they come to the conclusion that one has not accurately declared their living circumstance? The ECOs have boxes they tick and that is what they use to either grant or deny an application. Once you miss one, they will refuse you. I remember when I went to the American embassy under a sponsored visa by my friend. I was asked few questions, which I gladly answered. When it got to questions regarding the sponsor, I was asked who was paying for the trip and I said my friend. She asked me where my friend works, I answered because I know, she then asked me what type of organization it was. Trust me, I didnā€™t know and I couldnā€™t answer. So the ECO, in order to help me, asked if it was an NGO, I was dumbfounded and was just staring at her. I became tensed. She then asked again, but this time around, she stressed it a bit. She said, ā€œis it an NGO like a Non Govermental Organization? Like itā€™s owned by an individual?ā€. I was confused, I didnā€™t know what to say o, but I just answered yes it is, and she said right! And moved to the next question. She then asked who is paying for this trip? I said my friend. Then she dropped the bomb, ā€œhow much does your friend earn for him to be able to sponsor this trip?ā€. Thatā€™s where problem came. I didnā€™t know because I didnā€™t ask. I couldā€™ve just said $6000 a month, but walahi, I couldnā€™t answer because I didnā€™t know the precise figure. So I just told her, ā€œwell I donā€™t know because I didnā€™t ask, and I donā€™t like requesting for such informations from people as I wouldnā€™t want anyone to request such information from me.ā€ Guess what? She just said with a smile,ā€okā€¦ then paused for about 30 secs, then said, ā€œunfortunately, Iā€™m unable to give you a visa at this point, but I will give you an opportunity to try again.ā€ So you see? I ticked the common boxes, I just couldnā€™t tick the last ones and that made her conclude I was hiding something, but she expects me not to hide any information in my next application. Every major place I mentioned, from accommodation down to my friendā€™s place of work, she was checking it online, thatā€™s what made her convinced about everything I said. These things are simple logic, and I wouldnā€™t argue with anyone o. Everyone should do as they please, but we will always be here to advise those who need advise. I couldā€™ve gotten the visa but just that mistake
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
AskGod07:
I strongly disagreed with you my senior Mr money, are you telling me now that those who have been working for 3 or more years should be having total amount of their monthly salary for 1yrs in their account or close to 6month salary?

All these Opening balance drama just started maybe last year and is only when Eco wanted to stylishly refusal someoneā€™s application.

I knew many people that gotten their visa with opening balance of 500k as first timer, and also people that having up to 2m to 3m + as opening balance are refused visa even Eco do queried them the sources of their opening balance

Let me say is within the 6month bank statements they required for visa is what Eco normally use to judge the outcome of the visa, I can boldly said most of us that declared a particular amount as our monthly expenses are not what we are spending before planning to apply for a visa?

Why is it that when we are ready to apply for a visa that we complied with our monthly expenses.

I realize that when the Eco notices any discrepancy in bank acct they came up with opening balance, even they do complained about closing balance at time.

Note: No body knows Eco discretion we are just trying on our own perspectives

May God help us

You seem to be confusing yourself honestly. In as much as I do appreciate you disagreeing my opinion, I can rightly admit that Iā€™m not a god either to know everything.

See, no one is expected to have their 3 years salary in their bank account, even the ECOs know this and they do not expect it, because definitely, people use money all the time, mostly for events or unforeseen circumstances. But the issue is that they do want to know the source of your money. Now, if you have an opening balance of 10m in your account, even an ordinary man would first of all ask you how you accumulated such money, not to talk of an ECO. In the absence of concrete evidence as to how that money was generated, they are free to make any assumptions and equally deny your visa on that basis. Itā€™s just that simple. Itā€™s just like you seeing a pool of water on the floor, do you think that water do not have a source, even if you canā€™t see a channel linking to it? Or it just appeared?? It may either be that someone poured the water on the floor, or might be from a leakage in the roof, what matters is that there is a verifiable source. This is what the ECO is looking out for, The source. Which is where you need to provide evidence as to how the funds were accumulated, as it just didnā€™t appear in your bank account, or did it?

Regards

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
royalmu:
Letā€™s assume the circumstance you talked about was money spent on wedding ceremony that reduced the money to 1.5M, how can one explain that to the ECO?

You can as well make your withdrawal before running your account, thatā€™s if you do not want long explanations. It will be a situation of no face, no case. The ECO didnā€™t see it, so he/she canā€™t judge it. But if it happens that this money was withdrawn during the 6 months period, then you can show proof of bank transfer or withdrawals to that tune.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

You will need to go to any police station near you to obtain one.

Remember: Nothing is free in Nigeria

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I love that subtle reminder
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mrmoney90:

You can as well make your withdrawal before running your account, thatā€™s if you do not want long explanations. It will be a situation of no face, no case. The ECO didnā€™t see it, so he/she canā€™t judge it. But if it happens that this money was withdrawn during the 6 months period, then you can show proof of bank transfer or withdrawals to that tune.
Thanks. I appreciate your time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 2:56am On Jan 29, 2023
The sources is from the salary bro ā€¦. Many people have been refused visa due to opening balance, and despite they submitted employment letter, and bank statements that indicate salary credit by their employer.

Or they should be asking for 1yrs bank statement in order to justify the source of the opening balance lol ?

In event like this, how someone can prove the source of the opening balance ? when they only requested for 6month bank statements? No account period that doesnā€™t have opening balance.

Mrmoney90:

You seem to be confusing yourself honestly. In as much as I do appreciate you disagreeing my opinion, I can rightly admit that Iā€™m not a god either to know everything.

See, no one is expected to have their 3 years salary in their bank account, even the ECOs know this and they do not expect it, because definitely, people use money all the time, mostly for events or unforeseen circumstances. But the issue is that they do want to know the source of your money. Now, if you have an opening balance of 10m in your account, even an ordinary man would first of all ask you how you accumulated such money, not to talk of an ECO. In the absence of concrete evidence as to how that money was generated, they are free to make any assumptions and equally deny your visa on that basis. Itā€™s just that simple. Itā€™s just like you seeing a pool of water on the floor, do you think that water do not have a source, even if you canā€™t see a channel linking to it? Or it just appeared?? It may either be that someone poured the water on the floor, or might be from a leakage in the roof, what matters is that there is a verifiable source. This is what the ECO is looking out for, The source. Which is where you need to provide evidence as to how the funds were accumulated, as it just didnā€™t appear in your bank account, or did it?

Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 4:36am On Jan 29, 2023
AskGod07:

The sources is from the salary bro ā€¦. Many people have been refused visa due to opening balance, and despite they submitted employment letter, and bank statements that indicate salary credit by their employer.

Or they should be asking for 1yrs bank statement in order to justify the source of the opening balance lol ?

In event like this, how someone can prove the source of the opening balance ? when they only requested for 6month bank statements? No account period that doesnā€™t have opening balance.

Note that UKVI does not provide proper guidelines on bank statements. At least 6 months of bank SOA they advised you to submit for visa applications. If you think 1 year of SOA will guarantee your visa, go for it. Some employment letters I have seen don't have the year of employment and the monthly remuneration. You can also be intentional and submit your payslip for a 1-year window, provided it is consistent with the current salary entry into your account. If there are discrepancies, for instance, you were promoted, submit the promotion letter and also explain on the cover letter.

Why do they need your SOA?

From your SOA, they can deduce your sources of income, spending habits, saving goals, and financial commitments.

This determines the outcome of your visa because they judge you from your SOA. That's why some people have dropped the rule of thumb for future applicants to follow and examine their applications.

Rule of thumb (just a guide):

1. Available funds should be at least twice the UK trip; if not, add a sponsor to cover other expenses, delay the trip if not significant, or shorten the trip.
2. Savings (disposable income) should continually grow within the last 6 months; this should be realistic. If you plot a graph of your monthly savings within six months, it's unrealistic that you can continuously save 400k monthly as a family man who earns 500k monthly and uses 100k for expenses. There should be growth, and decline is welcome; explain it with probably a receipt of such transaction for the month of unforeseen expenses.

This doesn't mean that visas can't be denied even if all these boxes are ticked.

The ECOs pay close attention to the total cost of the trip during the proposed visit declared, monthly income, monthly expenses, and other financial commitments such as mortgage, dependents, etc. They want to see that you are a genuine traveler, you will travel within your means, and you will not exhaust all your savings. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY HERE!!!

Based on your ability to convince the ECO from the documents supplied during the application phase, they have the right to assume that
it's unrealistic for you to take this trip, or you borrowed the opening balance in your account to boost it.

Don't give the ECO room for assumptions; use your cover letter and provide receipts and proof to back up all claims.

When they say to build your account for 6 months as a salary earner, they mean you should be intentional with your spending and who you give access to deposit into your salary account.

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with UK immigration or embassies. Everything here is based on a careful analysis of previous refusals.

SHALOM !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ijeshaoflondon: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2023
AbelPre:

Na wa o. This kind of analysis. See the way you are typing it like you are sure. I came for help on what to do. I work for an IOC Biko. But as a contract staff. So itā€™s the company who handles manpower that pays me. My leave letter and introduction letter even has the IOC details cause I work in the company. I even uploaded the IOC ID card. Donā€™t people have problems that take up their salary. I donā€™t like this analysis Abeg

You need not be angry... Thats exactly what the ECO saw that made him or her refuse ur application... 800k is a lot of money... May i ask you how u withdrew funds from your account and like how much leaves your account every month? Your opening balance was 6m+ and after 6 good months ...Your balance is still 6million+... And you said your monthly expenses is 150... when it clearly shows that you spent more than that... Let me tell you something... I use to apply as a self employed before without salary and i get refusal 100% but the day i made up my mind that i will start paying myself salary of 400k and be spending just 120k every month my Story changed... I have 3 separate bank accounts that i did not declare. i focused on my salary account... Ensured no logdement asides my salary and interest from bank. I use the atm to buy fuel, groceries, pos , payments and once i reach 110-115... i switch to my other bank for other expenses .... so what ever project you are doing thats eating up ur salary, kindly pause for now.You have a good chance of getting ur visa.

WHAT TO DO-
Withdraw about 4 million into a separate account so ur gonna have 2m in a salary account then as soon as ur salary enters , cultivate the habit of spending nothing less than ur stipulated monthly expenses and do that for the next 6 months... I bet ur gonna get your visa . Account balance doesnt matter... How the balance accrued is the koko. let me rest here

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Nice quote ijeshaoflondo!!!

But when you reach 110-115, do you later complete it to 120k monthly expenses?

ijeshaoflondon:

You need not be angry... Thats exactly what the ECO saw that made him or her refuse ur application... 800k is a lot of money... May i ask you how u withdrew funds from your account and like how much leaves your account every month? Your opening balance was 6m+ and after 6 good months ...Your balance is still 6million+... And you said your monthly expenses is 150... when it clearly shows that you spent more than that... Let me tell you something... I use to apply as a self employed before without salary and i get refusal 100% but the day i made up my mind that i will start paying myself salary of 400k and be spending just 120k every month my Story changed... I have 3 separate bank accounts that i did not declare. i focused on my salary account... Ensured no logdement asides my salary and interest from bank. I use the atm to buy fuel, groceries, pos , payments and once i reach 110-115... i switch to my other bank for other expenses .... so what ever project you are doing thats eating up ur salary, kindly pause for now.You have a good chance of getting ur visa.

WHAT TO DO-
Withdraw about 4 million into a separate account so ur gonna have 2m in a salary account then as soon as ur salary enters , cultivate the habit of spending nothing less than ur stipulated monthly expenses and do that for the next 6 months... I bet ur gonna get your visa . Account balance doesnt matter... How the balance accrued is the koko. let me rest here

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Nice quote info!!!!!!

infosoftlife:

Note that UKVI does not provide proper guidelines on bank statements. At least 6 months of bank SOA they advised you to submit for visa applications. If you think 1 year of SOA will guarantee your visa, go for it. Some employment letters I have seen don't have the year of employment and the monthly remuneration. You can also be intentional and submit your payslip for a 1-year window, provided it is consistent with the current salary entry into your account. If there are discrepancies, for instance, you were promoted, submit the promotion letter and also explain on the cover letter.

Why do they need your SOA?

From your SOA, they can deduce your sources of income, spending habits, saving goals, and financial commitments.

This determines the outcome of your visa because they judge you from your SOA. That's why some people have dropped the rule of thumb for future applicants to follow and examine their applications.

Rule of thumb (just a guide):

1. Available funds should be at least twice the UK trip; if not, add a sponsor to cover other expenses, delay the trip if not significant, or shorten the trip.
2. Savings (disposable income) should continually grow within the last 6 months; this should be realistic. If you plot a graph of your monthly savings within six months, it's unrealistic that you can continuously save 400k monthly as a family man who earns 500k monthly and uses 100k for expenses. There should be growth, and decline is welcome; explain it with probably a receipt of such transaction for the month of unforeseen expenses.

This doesn't mean that visas can't be denied even if all these boxes are ticked.

The ECOs pay close attention to the total cost of the trip during the proposed visit declared, monthly income, monthly expenses, and other financial commitments such as mortgage, dependents, etc. They want to see that you are a genuine traveler, you will travel within your means, and you will not exhaust all your savings. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY HERE!!!

Based on your ability to convince the ECO from the documents supplied during the application phase, they have the right to assume that
it's unrealistic for you to take this trip, or you borrowed the opening balance in your account to boost it.

Don't give the ECO room for assumptions; use your cover letter and provide receipts and proof to back up all claims.

When they say to build your account for 6 months as a salary earner, they mean you should be intentional with your spending and who you give access to deposit into your salary account.

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with UK immigration or embassies. Everything here is based on a careful analysis of previous refusals.

SHALOM !!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Nice one senior!!!!! I always appreciate all your contributions

Mrmoney90:

Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by alert20: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2023
AskGod07:

Nice quote ijeshaoflondo!!!

But when you reach 110-115, do you later complete it to 120k monthly expenses?

He doesn't need to spend that exact #120k, you can declare you are spending #50k monthly and you spend 40-45k in one particular month, it's still reasonable atleast you did not spend above #50k.......

So any month you spend above that #50k you need to explain it simple....... āœŒļøāœŒļø
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by gistbite(f): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2023
tana4gud:
Good evening fam, How important is the mail from BRP decision office when travelling to the UK, I mistakenly deleted the message from my mail without printing itā˜¹ļø plus is it possible to get another mail from them? If yes which address should I use? Thank you please help a sister.
Go to your mail bin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ok, thanks for the clarification. Is it good or not to explain the opening balance and closing balance in a cover letter ?

alert20:

He doesn't need to spend that exact #120k, you can declare you are spending #50k monthly and you spend 40-45k in one particular month, it's still reasonable atleast you did not spend above #50k.......

So any month you spend above that #50k you need to explain it simple....... āœŒļøāœŒļø
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
AskGod07:

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Is it good or not to explain the opening balance and closing balance in a cover letter ?

Yes, You should explain with proof if you feel it will affect your application negatively.. thatā€™s what we have all been saying since Na. šŸ˜Š

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Kenancy: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hi people, please for how long can one reapply for UK visit visa after denial.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Tripletmom: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hello,
Please ma/sir, would like to know if I require a fit to fly from my hospital or FAAN.
I have a short trip to Uk in Feb and would be exactly 19 weeks on my departure date.
Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by samsung007(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Good afternoon to all the boss and boss lady in this forum. I really did learn a lot from the little I have been reading.
Please,I have a question to ask. I have biometric on the first week of February and I opt for assisted service. My question is that do I have to go with the original documents and I should make coloured copyā€™s of those documents with me because I donā€™t understand TLS websites and choices.

Your opinion will be greatly appreciated
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by terrymiket15: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Happy Sunday to you can anyone please help me with information on how to apply for Poland working Visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AskGod07: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Please my senior advise!!!!!!!

A salary account with a savings of 4,949,651million (i.e11 month disposable income) that was genuinely accrued from salary and used 3,338,000millio to bought a car from the savings last year march 2022, and left 1,611,651million as a opening balance as @ July 2022 before building a new 6 month account from aug 2022 to Jan 2023.

Can precious 11 month payslips and 6month bank statements act as a proof along with the car documents ?

Or the opening balance of 1,611,651 (i.e 4 month disposable income ) is sufficient alone and not to bother to digging the previous savings?

quote author=Mrmoney90 post=120473120]

Yes, You should explain with proof if you feel it will affect your application negatively.. thatā€™s what we have all been saying since Na. šŸ˜Š[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kenancy:
Hi people, please for how long can one reapply for UK visit visa after denial.

As soon as you feel your circumstances are better. By the way, why were you refused? Can you share a screenshot here so others can see and advise accordingly.

Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tripletmom:
Hello,
Please ma/sir, would like to know if I require a fit to fly from my hospital or FAAN.
I have a short trip to Uk in Feb and would be exactly 19 weeks on my departure date.
Thank you

I donā€™t understand your question, can you kindly rephrase?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
samsung007:
Good afternoon to all the boss and boss lady in this forum. I really did learn a lot from the little I have been reading.
Please,I have a question to ask. I have biometric on the first week of February and I opt for assisted service. My question is that do I have to go with the original documents and I should make coloured copyā€™s of those documents with me because I donā€™t understand TLS websites and choices.

Your opinion will be greatly appreciated

For self assisted service, you only need your passport, a photocopy of the bio data page of your passport, you donā€™t need to go with the checklist. They actually require just 3 paper documents for self assisted. Just canā€™t remember all 3
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
terrymiket15:
Happy Sunday to you can anyone please help me with information on how to apply for Poland working Visa

Go to the schenghen thread, they will be of much help there. Hereā€™s for Uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
AskGod07:
Please my senior advise!!!!!!!

A salary account with a savings of 4,949,651million (i.e11 month disposable income) that was genuinely accrued from salary and used 3,338,000millio to bought a car from the savings last year march 2022, and left 1,611,651million as a opening balance as @ July 2022 before building a new 6 month account from aug 2022 to Jan 2023.

Can precious 11 month payslips and 6month bank statements act as a proof along with the car documents ?

Or the opening balance of 1,611,651 (i.e 4 month disposable income ) is sufficient alone and not to bother to digging the previous savings?

Is the 1.6m the current balance in the new 6 months bank statement?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SarahKrm2: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hello All

Iā€™ve been following this page for a while and in the process of building my account to apply in summer for a visit.
However this source opening balance thing is very confusing, seeing as you have confirmed employment and payslips.

My salary account is what I use for my savings. I earn 850k monthly. Reasonably how many months disposable income do the ECO expect to see? I know thereā€™s no set figure, but would around 2m be reasonable, considering I just finished renovating my house? Or would they say itā€™s too low or too high?

So I donā€™t waste 6 months running account only to hear story at the end.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
SarahKrm2:
Hello All

Iā€™ve been following this page for a while and in the process of building my account to apply in summer for a visit.
However this source opening balance thing is very confusing, seeing as you have confirmed employment and payslips.

My salary account is what I use for my savings. I earn 850k monthly. Reasonably how many months disposable income do the ECO expect to see? I know thereā€™s no set figure, but would around 2m be reasonable, considering I just finished renovating my house? Or would they say itā€™s too low or too high?

So I donā€™t waste 6 months running account only to hear story at the end.

Good thing you earn 850k monthly. But if I may ask, how much do you spend monthly on expenditures? And is 2m the only amount you have in your account so far? Kindly give these informations so you can be advised accordingly.

Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SarahKrm2: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mrmoney90:

Good thing you earn 850k monthly. But if I may ask, how much do you spend monthly on expenditures? And is 2m the only amount you have in your account so far? Kindly give these informations so you can be advised accordingly.

Regards

Monthly I spend around 150k as a single parent, and I live at the family home. And my employer gives me housing and transport allowance.

Yes itā€™s currently the only amount due to the renovation work Iā€™ve done recently.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by samsung007(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mrmoney90:

For self assisted service, you only need your passport, a photocopy of the bio data page of your passport, you donā€™t need to go with the checklist. They actually require just 3 paper documents for self assisted. Just canā€™t remember all 3

Noted. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by nwaogukings03: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
I wanna write an exam in UK. I have the booking notification and payment receipt from the college but the college will send me a generic visa letter not earlier than February ending. I have every other required documents. I'm thinking of applying for a 2 years visa now without waiting for the visa letter from the college because My account will be disrupted early February. I have travel history in UK.

Please house, What is your advice?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Mrmoney90: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
SarahKrm2:

Monthly I spend around 150k as a single parent, and I live at the family home. And my employer gives me housing and transport allowance.

Yes itā€™s currently the only amount due to the renovation work Iā€™ve done recently.

Well as long as the source of your funds is clear, I do not think that 2m would be enough to fund your trip since thatā€™s the only money you have in there. Try to save for more 6 months. 700k times 6 will be about 4.2m added to your 2m, that will be 6.2m. By then you should have sufficient funds to be able to apply for your visa, because it makes no sense emptying your account just for a trip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (656) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.