Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (915744 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Femaleoutfit: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
OMG! A business owner needs to provide tax again? Omo... na wa o
mommatriplets:

so many things could have gone wrong.
the vo might have been in a hurry or bad mood and didnt get to read all your plenty writeups.

that aside..once you include CAC...u should also include tax payment...its automatic denial if u dont include evidence of tax payment once u include cac.

the next free advice is ---keeep it simple. let your salary acct remain a salary acct, your business acct...remain separate...and perhaps you have a savings account...where you can agreegate your savings, thats what the uk people expect and it makes screening accts very easy with higher chances of understanding and success.....the usual nigerian style of jumbling everything together no get head and is super confusing and frustrating for a vo to vet
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SarahKrm2: 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
You guys should try chat gpt for questions, I asked some and the responses are so helpful and insightful.

There’s other questions I asked that are more specific to my case. Very helpful

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by SarahKrm2: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
For those that ask

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ijeshaoflondon: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cashmadam:

Good morning. Sorry about the refusal. The ECO accused you of "account padding"

In summary, you should have explained the source of the money and it should ideally tally with your income.

Sometimes... Explanation isnt enough. Some ECO just doesnt have time to read newspaper.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ijeshaoflondon: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
damrmd02:
Thank you ma, I explained every transaction I even include receipt,and my side buisness is registered under CAC. all this document are included. Am not sure they go through it.

What can I do next ma.

can u post ur statement of account ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ijeshaoflondon: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
damrmd02:

Walahi,you understand my situation now. Because all documents are intact, even this account they are saying a separate spread sheet was created for it, because I learnt that on this forum.

You dont need receipts or spreadsheet if you had submitted ur salary account...They saw ur spreadsheet but the just do not believe you... u submitted ur CAC but didnt submit ur companys account... The account u submitted is adalu ewa.. Take ur time ... separate ur business from your savings account ... preferably .. set uo a salary account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Femaleoutfit: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Abeg wetin be adalu ewa
ijeshaoflondon:

You dont need receipts or spreadsheet if you had submitted ur salary account...They saw ur spreadsheet but the just do not believe you... u submitted ur CAC but didnt submit ur companys account... The account u submitted is adalu ewa.. Take ur time ... separate ur business from your savings account ... preferably .. set uo a salary account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Amaka1976: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2023
hunee:
Thank you alot and i wish you a smooth sojourn to the united kingdom
Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by OptimisticK: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2023
Pls who has flown rwandair to Hearthrow here? Do they require Vaccine card and yellow fever card ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Yemi234: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone here who did bio on the 21st of February and has gotten a response? I did priority for the standard visa category and I’m yet to get feedback although I received an email on the 24th about my passport already at the DMC but by my count, for the priority service, I should’ve gotten a feedback as of Tuesday, considering the election break.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 10:47am On Mar 02, 2023
ijeshaoflondon:

How do you know is adalu ewa or what so ever you mean by that, if you don't have word of advice don't come online to castigate people, you said I should send my statement to where? And moreover what the ECO said was that I didn't explain ,meaning may be he or she didn't go through the documents as suggested by some meaniful people here.
Thanks cashmadam,mommatriplet,sarahkrm and Tutu for your input and advice. I appreciate. For the tax Clarence It was part of my documents submitted.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by arasola2000: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2023
I am on the tls website, please what is UKVI services and User pays

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
If you are applying from VI, You are to pay a stipulated 55 pounds fee. I do not think same applies for Ikeja center. Please correct me if i am wrong.
arasola2000:
I am on the tls website, please what is UKVI services and User pays

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by adefreshguy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please I need help with TLS as it seems like no available date to pick from. What do I do or what am I doing wrong.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by djbaju(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
I met one man at Ikeja centre some weeks ago on the queue he said you re required to pay I can’t just remember the figure

hunee:
If you are applying from VI, You are to pay a stipulated 55 pounds fee. I do not think same applies for Ikeja center. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
djbaju:
I met one man at Ikeja centre some weeks ago on the queue he said you re required to pay I can’t just remember the figure

user fees exist for vi applicants. For Ikeja, it does not.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
adefreshguy:
Please I need help with TLS as it seems like no available date to pick from. What do I do or what am I doing wrong.

I do not feel you are doing anything wrong if you can see a Calendar page.

Sometimes,there are no near available dates and to find an earlier one you will need to hop on an added value service so that’s pay online for say priority or an assisted service like help uploading your documents which is about 12,500.
Alternatively patiently wait for regular availability to open up.

Welcome to Nigeria,it is what it is.

P.S Don’t forget to print a copy printed copy of your appointment confirmation email when going for the appointment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by infosoftlife: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
damrmd02:
Please can someone help me out on this

Subtract the undeclared money that came into the account that raised the suspicion of the ECO, does it have a significant impact on the account balance?
Don't be in a haste to apply if the answer to the question above is yes.
Get a separate business account just as cashmadam suggested above.
Don't apply until you sort out the concerns raised except if you want to try your luck. But if you want to do a verbal explanation, ensure you add PO to it as proof.

GOODLUCK!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ezegold4we: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thanks Honourable's in the House for all ur advice's,

My sister, her hubby and five children all had gotten their Visas,

She's the Major applicant travelling with work visa and her COS maintenance was ticked yes,
her family will Join later,my Question is This,

Pls apart from her Letter of employment and her int'l passport, which other documents will she travel with??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by User10011: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hi guys,

I’m trying to apply for visiting visa for my mum.

I’m currently studying in the Uk, what documents would she need? I’ve been checking the thread but can’t see anything about coming to visit your child. I’m over 18 so not a minor.

Please help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by damrmd02(f): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2023
infosoftlife:

Subtract the undeclared money that came into the account that raised the suspicion of the ECO, does it have a significant impact on the account balance?
Don't be in a haste to apply if the answer to the question above is yes.
Get a separate business account just as cashmadam suggested above.
Don't apply until you sort out the concerns raised except if you want to try your luck. But if you want to do a verbal explanation, ensure you add PO to it as proof.

GOODLUCK!
Thank you will do that. I appreciate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by maestro03: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Horlaidey007:
Do You mean 20th February? I did mine on 17th February. I have not gotten a mail for pick up.

Horlaidey007, i just received my collection email for my son. Capture date same as yours Feb 17th, Ikeja. Check yours.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Beautynm1: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Please do I need solicitor or agent for spousal visa ? How much total do I need for spouse visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beautynm1:
Please do I need solicitor or agent for spousal visa ? How much total do I need for spouse visa
The choice is entirely yours whether to use a solicitor especially if your case is not straightforward then you would need one as lawyers know all the loop holes.

You can also do it yourself which is way cheaper.

DO NOT USE AN AGENT only because there are too many dodgy ones out there and even the legal ones will do nothing differently to what you can do yourself.

Go to the gov website for more information
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse.

I hope this helps.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
User10011:
Hi guys,

I’m trying to apply for visiting visa for my mum.

I’m currently studying in the Uk, what documents would she need? I’ve been checking the thread but can’t see anything about coming to visit your child. I’m over 18 so not a minor.

Please help
She would require the same documents as a standard visitor so;Valid international passport,letter of Invitation and/or proof of accommodation and proof of funds.

You did not mention if you have a job and even if you did can only work a set of hours so the funds might not be significant enough for you to sponsor her.

Best wishes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Beautynm1: 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tutu82:

The choice is entirely yours whether to use a solicitor especially if your case is not straightforward then you would need one as lawyers know all the loop holes.

You can also do it yourself which is way cheaper.

DO NOT USE AN AGENT only because there are too many dodgy ones out there and even the legal ones will do nothing differently to what you can do yourself.

Go to the gov website for more information
https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse.

I hope this helps.
Okay thank you I think my case is straightforward. I have been to the Uk 4 times to visit my husband. Do I need to apply from the Uk but when it time for biometric will come home

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beautynm1:

Okay thank you I think my case is straightforward. I have been to the Uk 4 times to visit my husband. Do I need to apply from the Uk but when it time for biometric will come home
I am assuming your partner is a ;
British citizen or settled status and you are over 18 plus legally married ie there are court and/or a “recognised” church marriage certificate.
You are able to apply from outside the Uk and that £18,600 mentioned is joint and includes salary and savings from both combined.
Application fee from outside the Uk is about £1500 last time i checked and if you are in the UK with permission to stay for a period of more than six months then you can apply from within the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by ezegold4we: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Thanks Honourable's in the House for all ur advice's,

My sister, her hubby and five children all had gotten their Visas,

She's the Major applicant travelling with work visa and her COS maintenance was ticked yes,
her family will Join later,my Question is This,

Pls apart from her Letter of employment and her int'l passport, which other documents will she travel with??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Beautynm1: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tutu82:

I am assuming your partner is a ;
British citizen or settled status and you are over 18 plus legally married ie there are court and/or a “recognised” church marriage certificate.
You are able to apply from outside the Uk and that £18,600 mentioned is joint and includes salary and savings from both combined.
Application fee from outside the Uk is about £1500 last time i checked and if you are in the UK with permission to stay for a period of more than six months then you can apply from within the UK.
Okay I have the permission to stay 6months. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beautynm1:

Okay I have the permission to stay 6months. Thank you very much
Please read my post carefully i said more than 6 months not 6 months as turn over times are taking forever.
This is the 7th month and my triplets still do not have their British passports.Yes situations are different but just letting you know what home office is up to.
Durham and Peterborough have crazy workload so even outsourcing so say you apply and visa expires while you there,that sort of makes you status less but you can ask if there are exceptions before you apply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beautynm1:
dnt apply for the wrong visa!!! What visa is your husband on? If he is not a British citizen or a permanent resident you are not applying for a spouse visa please. Take note
U say permission to stay 6 months… is your partner a british citizen?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by abeysticks: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good evening gurus in the house pls, I want to ask this question for a sister:-
I need to confirm if i need to add my refusal to republic of island since am applying for u.k?

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (656) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: Jolene474(f), giselle237 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.