Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,668 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (904016 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (650) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2023
giselle237:
A lot of people have come in and refused to go back. I mean a lottttttt. Once you enter, claim asylum straight is the mantra. As long as govt takes time to decide their case, u are allowed so many things while waiting and so thats why this route is been abused. If govt takes 3 case to decide if u are telling lies or not, in that 3 years they get hotel, stipends and start birthing children that get free school, medical treatment etc
After 7 years of d children, they go onto apply for ilr for the children, then use d children to regularise their own stay. Or those that go to find one citizen and enter relationship or marriage to regularise stay. It’s a very long conversation if we start.
Even here, dont we read comments of people who over stayed .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Newbie123: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2023
giselle237:
no problem. Don’t bother about over inflating your circumstances. They wont be deceived.

This is now a bit scary.

Are you saying there is no chance given that he's gainfully employed, has a side hustle and sufficient funds and documents to proof it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ezeifesi: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Cashmadam:

I don't understand why you need an agent.

You have been scammed.

Start another application and demand a refund of your money.

I will. Thank God we only paid for visa fees. I will collect it. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Momoftwins:
thank you so much.
so whats the total amount that can be in her account ?
is there hope that she can attend my graduation in december ?

lastly, what is the probability of priority visit visa being rejected ?

It's dicey to try again this year. Don't waste money on priority either.

If you really want her to attend your graduation, you can actually defer your graduation to the next set while you work on your Mum's visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Graceful24: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pls my family and I submitted our visa application on the 25th of July.

We got collection mail for my husband and 2 kids. Didn’t get for me and 1 child.

Is this normal given that we submitted as a family? When do I expect for the other kid and I
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jayyjay: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
please any response from bosses in the house @giselle237 @cashmadam and others
Jayyjay:
So I have been working on this refusal I got in June, I have successfully moved all my funds from this account that got rejected to a dom account with FCMB (I opened this account a long time ago with an opening balance of 10 pounds and haven't operated it since then until this month July). This is also the account I will also be getting my salary (currently june salary; june's salary was delayed so it can be sent into this dom account)
1. Since my condition has changed, when do you think I can reapply again? I am thinking of August, is that okay?
2. I haven't taken money out of the accounts since May, reason because I am trying to save up for a study visa to another European country. Is this going to be a problem and for the application question of 'How much do you spend monthly?', how best do I answer it?

Please I would really appreciate your responses. Thank you

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ok
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jayyjay:
I do not see the need for the rush if you have just been denied in June. You should wait until your circumstances actually change and you are able to circumvent everything the ECO said on your refusal letter. You also need to provide your bank statements as the last refusal the ECO mentioned they also did not see this and they need to be clear about your circumstances.
Your monthly expenses will be according to your situation but should also tally with your bank statements
U can limit yourself to 100k for the next 5- 6 months inorder to have a tangible amount left from your salary monthly.
Also your company can sponsor you to another country to further substantiate this holiday expense. And then when you go and come back you can re-try for the UK if they want to tick the box of if you as an applicant has been anywhere else
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Graceful24:
Pls my family and I submitted our visa application on the 25th of July. We got collection mail for my husband and 2 kids. Didn’t get for me and 1 child. Is this normal given that we submitted as a family? When do I expect for the other kid and I
Submission is different from who assesses the application. You can chase up the remaining applications after 15 working days. The ECO is still within the confines of a standard application as you only did ?biometrics 6 working days ago.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by PhilJames: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hello guys,

I am inviting my MIL cos my wife gave birth and she did her biometrics (standard) on 28th July. She got this email today from UKVI, please I hope there's no problem?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TeeNaMah22: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
No problem, it’s a generic mail. My parents also got it a day after their biometrics.

PhilJames:
Hello guys,

I am inviting my MIL cos my wife gave birth and she did her biometrics (standard) on 28th July. She got this email today from UKVI, please I hope there's no problem?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Jayyjay: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Thank you for responding. I asked because the issue for denial raised by ECO has changed, I was denied because my funds were in a virtual foreign account not a bank and I am now using a fcmb dom account that now has all the funds in the previous account with June and July's salary.
2. Is it a red flag if I haven't been withdrawing from the account as I have been saving my salary since May?
giselle237:
I do not see the need for the rush if you have just been denied in June. You should wait until your circumstances actually change and you are able to circumvent everything the ECO said on your refusal letter. You also need to provide your bank statements as the last refusal the ECO mentioned they also did not see this and they need to be clear about your circumstances.
Your monthly expenses will be according to your situation but should also tally with your bank statements
U can limit yourself to 100k for the next 5- 6 months inorder to have a tangible amount left from your salary monthly.
Also your company can sponsor you to another country to further substantiate this holiday expense. And then when you go and come back you can re-try for the UK if they want to tick the box of if you as an applicant has been anywhere else
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by agathacally: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
I keep getting error on TLS site when I try to pay

Has anyone encountered this? What do I do pls?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by agathacally: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okay this opens now

However my Nigerian card and dorm cards don’t work

What card works for this ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by puffmama: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2023
If that's the only reason that was a concern and you have addressed it then you can go ahead if you feel you really need to travel . I would wait .
I hope you know you will still have a lump sum showing on your fcmb acct , don't know if it matters since it's from your other account but you may wish to explain the source if you still want to apply now
Saving in am acct for visa purposes does not mean you can't withdraw , just ensure the expenses are not so much so that it does not affect your disposable income .

quote author=Jayyjay post=124839649]Thank you for responding. I asked because the issue for denial raised by ECO has changed, I was denied because my funds were in a virtual foreign account not a bank and I am now using a fcmb dom account that now has all the funds in the previous account with June and July's salary.
2. Is it a red flag if I haven't been withdrawing from the account as I have been saving my salary since May?
[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by PhilJames: 2:42am On Aug 03, 2023
TeeNaMah22:
No problem, it’s a generic mail. My parents also got it a day after their biometrics.

Oh thank you...
Please if you don't mind me asking, when was the biometrics?
have they collected their passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Bigolly(m): 5:50am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TeeNaMah22: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Yes they have.
Biometric was on 20 July and passport was ready on 28 July.

PhilJames:

Oh thank you...
Please if you don't mind me asking, when was the biometrics?
have they collected their passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Thedon12: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2023
N
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by PhilJames: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2023
TeeNaMah22:
Yes they have.
Biometric was on 20 July and passport was ready on 28 July.

Wow, that was fast. Was it standard?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by myhero: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2023
Please friends, do I need a YELLOW VACINE CARD for UK via students route
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TeeNaMah22: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Yes it was

PhilJames:

Wow, that was fast. Was it standard?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by myhero: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
I am considering flying from (cadjehoun airport cotonou Benin Republic) to Newcastle cos of the flight fare.Please has anyone traveled to the UK through (cadjehoun airport cotonou), what is the experience like especially there immigration check? Please I need a breakdown since I intend to enter cotonou via ABC Motors
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
myhero:
Please friends, do I need a YELLOW VACINE CARD for UK via students route
you don’t need
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by PhilJames: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
TeeNaMah22:
Yes it was

Nice
Thank you so much for your responses.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lilipo: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hello,

For those that used self service option (to upload their documents), did you have to take hard copies when you went for your biometrics?

Grateful for any clarification.

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by phenzy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lilipo:
Hello,

For those that used self service option (to upload their documents), did you have to take hard copies when you went for your biometrics?

Thank you.

no

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by TeeNaMah22: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
No u don’t need to

Lilipo:
Hello,

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by leef2022: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Lilipo: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2023
[quote author=TeeNaMah22 post=124863382]No u don’t need to

Thank you!

Do you give them your passport though?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cashmadam: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Jayyjay:

My advise: wait it out. Reapplying this year is too soon. It just screams desperation which is a red flag.

Run your account normally and prepare your documents. You can try again in Q1 2024.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (650) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.