Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,249 members, 7,910,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (942531 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
Indeed your questions are rather strange.

The first one about number of times visited is a no brainer. You’ve been there 5 times in the last 10 years.

The question about leave to remain- have you applied for British permanent residency? Yes or no?

Allow me to ask this. In the last 5 times you’ve been within 5 months, why did you go so frequently if you don’t have friends or family?
How long did you stay each time?
What was the time duration between visits?
Where did you exit to?

I ask this because it is forbidden to “live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent or successive visits” and it may seem like you’re doing that.

Soraco57:
not agent bro or scammer o, just asking because this is my first renewal, just want to b on s safer side, kindky help me adress this

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Soraco57(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
first time i stay 4 days, second trip 5 days, third trip 8 days, forth trip 10 days last visit 5 days, i fly to UK from europe, ticket so cheap i do exit back to my country of residence Lithuania.

residency ke, no, i never apply for any category except visit visa

AmeliaT:
Indeed your questions are rather strange.

The first one about number of times visited is a no brainer. You’ve been there 5 times in the last 10 years.

The question about leave to remain- have you applied for British permanent residency? Yes or no?

Allow me to ask this. In the last 5 times you’ve been within 5 months, why did you go so frequently if you don’t have friends or family?
How long did you stay each time?
What was the time duration between visits?
Where did you exit to?

I ask this because it is forbidden to “live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent or successive visits” and it may seem like you’re doing that.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
You are very corrrect on the flight. It so cheap to fly from that region to the UK
Soraco57:
first time i stay 4 days, second trip 5 days, third trip 8 days, forth trip 10 days last visit 5 days, i fly to UK from europe, ticket so cheap i do exit back to my country of residence Lithuania.

Merry Christmas House!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by easrael(f): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
Baba19:
Oga, help in what way exactly? This thread is filled with all the required advice nah. Just read through and ask specific questions. Forget all these people sending email and phone number. Some of them fit be dubious agents. Ask your direct questions here, we full ground to help you for free.

My major question is how much should likely be in my accounts at the time of applying?

Staying for just 3 days - attending a convocation ceremony
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Okay!!! This makes a lot of sense; you are not a flight risk! Go ahead and all the best!!!

Soraco57:

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lahify(m): 1:48am On Dec 26, 2023
Please guys in the uk, how many years after marriage to a uk national can i get a green card?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2023
The UK does NOT issue green cards. That is an American document.

If you mean, the “indefinite leave to remain” aka ILR, it is 5 years after receiving your Spousal visa/Biometric Residence Permit and both you and your spouse should have been living and working in the UK and you must not have been absent for more than 90 days annually.

Your first spousal visa is issued for 2.5 years, then you need to seek renewal, then it’s reissued and at the end of the tenure, you can get the “ILR”.

lahify:
Please guys in the uk, how many years after marriage to a uk national can i get a green card?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by lahify(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
AmeliaT:
The UK does NOT issue green cards. That is an American document.

If you mean, the “indefinite leave to remain” aka ILR, it is 5 years after receiving your Spousal visa/Biometric Residence Permit and both you and your spouse should have been living and working in the UK and you must not have been absent for more than 90 days annually.

Your first spousal visa is issued for 2.5 years, then you need to seek renewal, then it’s reissued and at the end of the tenure, you can get the “ILR”.

thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oyesquare10: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Compliment all,

Please I booked a self service flexi appointment at TLS for Thursday 28th. I have gotten a confirmation email from TLS since Friday but my account is still not reflecting that I have booked appointment till now. So I am unable to upload documents as we speak.

Any help or advice on this please?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ithaca(f): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
Good day everyone!

So my sister is graduating in July 2024 and wants to invite me to come over. I plan on applying for a 6 month visitor-visa to go on a 3-week trip, to attend her graduation and then spend the extra time visiting, so i'm thinking through the application process now.

Here is some background:

I work in a tier 1 bank and have been working there for about 6 years. In terms of income, i've been promoted a couple of times and now earn about 600k monthly, 500k quarterly lump sum allowance, 1m upfront and 1.3m leave allowance (which i can take at any point in time once i apply for leave during the year). I also have some reasonable funds in a dollar mutual fund and stock portfolio (circa $10k). I'm 27, female, single with no kids, and not much travel history (well, except a personal trip to Ghana in 2018 and a work trip to an African country in 2023). My sister intends to accommodate me for the trip, but i'll pay for my flight ticket, outings, shopping money etc etc. I am entitled to 25 leave days every year which covers my proposed 3 week trip, and i have my pension statement (going back 6 years) which has a balance of about N3m.

In terms of how i run my salary account, my monthly expenses are about 200k, and i pretty much take out about 400k for savings/investments every month (usd based because leaving it in naira is a losing bet), so its not a straightforward debit salary account, credit usd dom account, and sometimes my naira salary account goes down to as low as N10k. But my expenses are really that low (for context my biggest expense, which is rent, is 700k per annum (and i have receipts/rental agreements for this).

From everything i've seen so far, there seem to be two possible problems with my application:
1. Lack of home ties: No husband, kids or properties, the only thing tying me to Nigeria is my job. (Not sure what i will do about this except i can somehow procure a husband in Q1 2024 grin grin)
2. Salary account Usage: Account balance drops quite low periodically, and i cant directly tie every debit to the investments i'm doing (which range from dollar mutual funds, to US/UK stocks to crypto grin etc). I don't have any bulk inflows into the account though - just salary and allowances.

What do you think i can do between now and say April 2024 when i intend to turn in the application to address these flaws?

Thank you!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arry110(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Good people of Nairaland travel section please help me

My bank statement dey somehow,
A background- I’m a student (wrote my last university exams this December, haven’t defended my project or done my convocation )
I’m planning a Uk trip for tourism, I’m funding it myself
I own a gadget store, I buy these gadgets my self online from the us and ship them to 9ja and sell, so my bank statement for my naira account is big 100 million naira transactions in 6 months, these are payments from random customers, my dollar account I used for purchases has $44,000 transactions for 6 months too

My confusion is that neither of my statements proofs my actual income and expenditure
Looking forward to a swift reply thanks
My appointment is in 2 days

1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
Have you sorted this out now?

Testy17:
My good people, kindly advise on what and how to go about this;

My Uncle wants to take my daughter along with his family to UK as his dependents and we didn't bear thasame surname. Please, how possible is this?. As he has been in UK already but his family is still in nigeria.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sanyaolurilwan(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Come let me teach you, I was in your shoes in October but I got approved after being refused.

Arry110:

A background- I’m a student (wrote my last university exams this December, haven’t defended my project or done my convocation )
I own a gadget store, I buy these gadgets my self online from the us and ship them to 9ja and sell, so my bank statement for my naira account is big 100 million naira transactions in 6 months, these are payments from random customers, my dollar account I used for purchases has $44,000 transactions for 6 months too

My confusion is that neither of my statements proofs my actual income and expenditure
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by sanyaolurilwan(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
You have home ties, your job is one, your parents is another, you need convince the visa officer you take care of them and you can't leave them for a long time, look for ways you're useful at home, maybe to family members, siblings, work, friends, etc and include in your cover letter.

About your account, all these you have explained here should be included in your cover letter, explain and make sure your explanations don't contradict itself.

One very important part of your application is your COVER LETTER, that's where you'll express your mind to the officer, that's the only part you can convince them, but the issue is: alot of people don't know how to write a cover letter and they tend to include a lot of lies. Best of luck!

Ithaca:
Good day everyone!

So my sister is graduating in July 2024 and wants to invite me to come over. I plan on applying for a 6 month visitor-visa to go on a 3-week trip, to attend her graduation and then spend the extra time visiting, so i'm thinking through the application process now.

Here is some background:

I work in a tier 1 bank and have been working there for about 6 years. In terms of income, i've been promoted a couple of times and now earn about 600k monthly, 500k quarterly lump sum allowance, 1m upfront and 1.3m leave allowance (which i can take at any point in time once i apply for leave during the year). I also have some reasonable funds in a dollar mutual fund and stock portfolio (circa $10k). I'm 27, female, single with no kids, and not much travel history (well, except a personal trip to Ghana in 2018 and a work trip to an African country in 2023). My sister intends to accommodate me for the trip, but i'll pay for my flight ticket, outings, shopping money etc etc. I am entitled to 25 leave days every year which covers my proposed 3 week trip, and i have my pension statement (going back 6 years) which has a balance of about N3m.

In terms of how i run my salary account, my monthly expenses are about 200k, and i pretty much take out about 400k for savings/investments every month (usd based because leaving it in naira is a losing bet), so its not a straightforward debit salary account, credit usd dom account, and sometimes my naira salary account goes down to as low as N10k. But my expenses are really that low (for context my biggest expense, which is rent, is 700k per annum (and i have receipts/rental agreements for this).

From everything i've seen so far, there seem to be two possible problems with my application:
1. Lack of home ties: No husband, kids or properties, the only thing tying me to Nigeria is my job. (Not sure what i will do about this except i can somehow procure a husband in Q1 2024 grin grin)
2. Salary account Usage: Account balance drops quite low periodically, and i cant directly tie every debit to the investments i'm doing (which range from dollar mutual funds, to US/UK stocks to crypto grin etc). I don't have any bulk inflows into the account though - just salary and allowances.

What do you think i can do between now and say April 2024 when i intend to turn in the application to address these flaws?

Thank you!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
If it is her first time going to the UK, she should apply for 1 week stay, attend the graduation , sight see and go back. The visa is valid for 6 month,she can visit again subsequently , but on first visit 3 week is long. Over time
sanyaolurilwan:
You have home ties, your job is one, your parents is another, you need convince the visa officer you take care of them and you can't leave them for a long time, look for ways you're useful at home, maybe to family members, siblings, work, friends, etc and include in your cover letter.

About your account, all these you have explained here should be included in your cover letter, explain and make sure your explanations don't contradict itself.

One very important part of your application is your COVER LETTER, that's where you'll express your mind to the officer, that's the only part you can convince them, but the issue is: alot of people don't know how to write a cover letter and they tend to include a lot of lies. Best of luck!

I have carefully read the reports and decisions of ECOs and i understand how alot of them think, if she has parents to take care of back home, she should not be away for a 3 week period. You get?

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arry110(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
sanyaolurilwan:
Come let me teach you, I was in your shoes in October but I got approved after being refused.

teach me what?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arry110(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Arry110:

looking toward to a reply from anyone pls
Thanks in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by jimcykhan: 12:43am On Dec 27, 2023
Hi
Please how do the UK border police track immigration history. I noticed passport are stamped and fingerprint is taking on arrival. However, on departure there's no checks by border police and no stamp also on passport.

How do they track individual immigration history?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Hiya,

Looks like you’re doing well for yourself but to have a Straightforward application, I’d like to advise the following:

1. Register your business if you haven’t already.

2. Open a business account and use this for all your business transactions. Make sure they’re clearly documented, you pay tax etc.

3. Maintain a clean and separate personal account where you will pay yourself a standard monthly salary from the business. Make sure there are no other deposits into this personal account. From this personal account, make your personal expenditure and make sure you’re saving an amount monthly, let’s assume 30%. You can leave the 50% in the account monthly or transfer to a savings account.

So, imagine you pay yourself 1m a month and you spend 500 monthly and the other 500k is left there, then after 6 months, you’ll have 3m.

4. Provide a strong cover letter explaining the nature of your business and the transactions, how much you pay yourself, your family ties etc.

5. Add all your supporting evidence for the business.

6. Add evidence of ties to Nigeria.

7. To increase your chances, you may want to travel somewhere else first. E.g. Kenya, Morocco, South Africa etc

8. For this First time trip, don’t plan to stay more than 2 weeks. Because this impacts the budget you need to take. I’m not sure why people plan/declare long stays. I’ve lived in Nigeria for 10 years and have never been out of the country for more than 4 weeks at a time. No productive person plans to vacation for such long periods unless retired or faced with extenuating circumstances.

Do all this and I believe you can apply in another 6 months just to be on the safe side.

I hope this is helpful! Goodluck !

Arry110:
looking toward to a reply from anyone pls
Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Soraco57(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2023
Yes is true they don’t stamp out but you scan your boarding pass when u are exiting the UK, they can track from there na or any other input is welcome

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by cbn4main: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Your passport is always scanned and thats the most important thing. The stamp you mentioned is just for your own record purposes and not even important bcs stamps can be forged. We have seen here, a visa denial, where a visa applicant forged immigration stamp and was caught. So you see, they have everything in the system.

jimcykhan:
Hi
Please how do the UK border police track immigration history. I noticed passport are stamped and fingerprint is taking on arrival. However, on departure there's no checks by border police and no stamp also on passport.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2023
Hiya,

There is no passport control when you leave the UK. Instead, the airlines send Advanced Passenger Information (API) to the Home Office. API is given to airlines by customers when booking their flights and/or checking in. The airline also sends the final manifesto to the Home Office and it’s noted in your records. That’s what matters. The stamp is immaterial. The US doesn’t even stamp passengers in anymore. Your electronic footprint is more important.

jimcykhan:
Hi

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arry110(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2023
AmeliaT:
Hiya,

Looks like you’re doing well for yourself but to have a Straightforward application, I’d like to advise the following:

1. Register your business if you haven’t already.

2. Open a business account and use this for all your business transactions. Make sure they’re clearly documented, you pay tax etc.

3. Maintain a clean and separate personal account where you will pay yourself a standard monthly salary from the business. Make sure there are no other deposits into this personal account. From this personal account, make your personal expenditure and make sure you’re saving an amount monthly, let’s assume 30%. You can leave the 50% in the account monthly or transfer to a savings account.

So, imagine you pay yourself 1m a month and you spend 500 monthly and the other 500k is left there, then after 6 months, you’ll have 3m.

4. Provide a strong cover letter explaining the nature of your business and the transactions, how much you pay yourself, your family ties etc.

5. Add all your supporting evidence for the business.

6. Add evidence of ties to Nigeria.

7. To increase your chances, you may want to travel somewhere else first. E.g. Kenya, Morocco, South Africa etc

8. For this First time trip, don’t plan to stay more than 2 weeks. Because this impacts the budget you need to take. I’m not sure why people plan/declare long stays. I’ve lived in Nigeria for 10 years and have never been out of the country for more than 4 weeks at a time. No productive person plans to vacation for such long periods unless retired or faced with extenuating circumstances.

Do all this and I believe you can apply in another 6 months just to be on the safe side.

I hope this is helpful! Goodluck !

Thank you so much
Omo I’ve already applied and I’m even on my way to Lagos for biometrics tomorrow, my flight leaves by 12
1. My business was registered in 2019, I was 18 by then but i discovered yesterday that my cac account is inactive as I’ve never made annual returns, with this short time frame my plan is to work on it immediately after my biometrics (I don’t mind paying extra to fast track it at cac)
2. Number 2 issue is that I’ve never paid tax before, please can you tell me how to do it let me see if I can pay it today
3. Wish I had done this earlier
4. I’m working on this, I don’t know if I have strong family ties here, my parents are late and were buried in the US, I have 4 siblings, 1 is in the US and 3 of us are here
8, I only put 9 days in my application and also made a detailed itinerary

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sharing contact here is one of the most difficult things to do. People read meanings to everything, however, with the emergency at hand, i do not know if you are familiar with Lagos. Please find your way to Jobi Feli, CAC office, Alausa, Ikeja. You will find people outside that fixes issues that concerns cac . Tell the person you meet, it is urgent. Just put cac office , ikeja, jobi feli on your map and order your ride. They are working there today. I think that is what is most important for now, for tax payments , subsequently you can do that with your state IRS office or visit FIRS when you get back. The timing is close and it is important you make that business active,since you are submitting company registration documents.
Arry110:

Thank you so much
Omo I’ve already applied and I’m even on my way to Lagos for biometrics tomorrow, my flight leaves by 12
1. My business was registered in 2019, I was 18 by then but i discovered yesterday that my cac account is inactive as I’ve never made annual returns, with this short time frame my plan is to work on it immediately after my biometrics (I don’t mind paying extra to fast track it at cac)
2. Number 2 issue is that I’ve never paid tax before, please can you tell me how to do it let me see if I can pay it today
4. I’m working on this, I don’t know if I have strong family ties here, my parents are late and were buried in the US, I have 4 siblings, 1 is in the US and 3 of us are here
Goodluck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arry110(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
hunee:
Sharing contact here is one of the most difficult things to do. People read meanings to everything, however, with the emergency at hand, i do not know if you are familiar with Lagos. Please find your way to Jobi Feli, CAC office, Alausa, Ikeja. You will find people outside that fixes issues that concerns cac . Tell the person you meet, it is urgent. Just put cac office , ikeja, jobi feli on your map and order your ride. They are working there today. I think that is what is most important for now, for tax payments , subsequently you can do that with your state IRS office or visit FIRS when you get back. The timing is close and it is important you make that business active,since you are submitting company registration documents.
Goodluck

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by dende3: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
Soraco57:
Goodevening, i want to appreciate your contributions here, may the new year and xmas shower us into blessing,

please i need your info as a matter of urgency, i was granted my first UK visa in july 2023 and i have visted the UK 5 times and the visa is due by 30 december 2023, now i want to apply for the 2 years UK tourism visa.

There is this section i do not understand as i want to seek the opinions of the great ones here, while i was filling the form they asked this question but i do not understand

UK travel history

Have you been to the UK in the past 10 years?

The Question is very simple and straight forward . Have u been to the UK in the last 10years ? the ANswer is Yes and you will list the times send me a message on whatapp 08066793981
(Required)

Yes or NO

How many times have you been to the UK in the past 10 years?
If you are unsure of the exact number, provide an estimation. You will be asked to provide details for up to 3 of your most recent times in the UK.

pleased i do not understand , i started going to the UK july as he never reach 1 year self,

how best can i tackle this ,

thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arry110(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
hunee:
Goodluck
Ive sent a pm pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kindly do as advised. my mail is inactive. Thanks
Arry110:
Ive sent a pm pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
1. Well done. Fix the CAC issue urgently.

2. You can worry about tax later. CAC is the most pressing concern.

3. I noted that you did include an explanation for large deposits. I hope you included your own personal account and not just business. If it was just business, I seriously advise that you get your personal account statement, Explain any discrepancies and upload. You can’t float with just a business account. Many times, they have rejected people for this and say “while we note that your business account has a balance of 10m, we do not believe that these funds are accessible to you for personal use. If you can’t submit your personal account because it’s not fit, I advise you immediately withdraw, postpone your ticket and get your personal account in order and reapply in March. Or what do you think @hunee and @giselle?

4. Okay. Evidence of your relationship with your siblings, any property, the impact your business makes, charities, Church etc.

8. Nice itinerary. Well done. I however think it needs to be more realistic. There’s no time accounted for shopping, meeting up or visiting markets, meeting people? No lie-ins ? I also trust that you verified the prices of these tours you included and these aren’t old? Did you also check that they’re all open the time of the year you want to visit ? Some activities are closed over winter and many of them not frequented during winter due to the harsh weather conditions. Be mindful of that.

Arry110:

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by hunee: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
You know straight forward applications are usually the best, not just lumping up documents. From experience, could lead to alot of contradictions. You added some key point. I did not even look in that direction.
1. Area of adding personal accounts. It is important you do that Mr Arry. Do not submit your business account statement only.
2. Proper information on lump sums can also help to assist on the nature of your job.
Uk has a strigent policy on Money Laundery and financial mis appropriation. Be sure to present your application as a genuine visitor. Like i always say , it is not usually about the funds, people with hundreds of millions usually get rejected. Your intentions and detailed explanation will go a long way.
AmeliaT:

3. I noted that you did include an explanation for large deposits. I hope you included your own personal account and not just business. If it was just business, I seriously advise that you get your personal account statement, Explain any discrepancies and upload. You can’t float with just a business account. Many times, they have rejected people for this and say “while we note that your business account has a balance of 10m, we do not believe that these funds are accessible to you for personal use. If you can’t submit your personal account because it’s not fit, I advise you immediately withdraw, postpone your ticket and get your personal account in order and reapply in March. Or what do you think @hunee and @giselle?

4. Okay. Evidence of your relationship with your siblings, any property, the impact your business makes, charities, Church etc.

8. Nice itinerary. Well done. I however think it needs to be more realistic. There’s no time accounted for shopping, meeting up or visiting markets, meeting people? No lie-ins ? I also trust that you verified the prices of these tours you included and these aren’t old? Did you also check that they’re all open the time of the year you want to visit ? Some activities are closed over winter and many of them not frequented during winter due to the harsh weather conditions. Be mindful of that.

SHALLOM
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arry110(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
AmeliaT:

3. The issue is that I have 2 personal accounts and the mistake I made is that I just use the 2 for business, do you know how I can explain this in my cover letter, and if I want to explain the lump sums in the other it would be a collective explanation cause it’s over 200 pages of bank transactions (6months too)
And I never paid myself salary , I put back whatever I made into my business most times

5, yes I included them, even visits to the family of my aunt and uncle but didn’t want to post the lower part of the itinerary here cause it contains their address.
The issues with my bank account is my biggest worry

8, yes I did my research well, I even discovered the London Eye would be closed at the time of my arrival, that’s why I included only the London eye river cruise

You’ve been of great help to me , thanks again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by AmeliaT: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
3. Oh wow. So you used personal accounts and not a business account? Hmmm. I’m honestly not sure about this. @hunee please shed some more light.

I’m not sure it shows you to be a legitimate business owner who pays himself a salary. I would honestly prefer you clean up the accounts and come back in three months to avoid the taint in your record.

Or are you going for something urgent?

5. Awesome!

8. Well done!

You’re most welcome!

Arry110:
3. The issue is that I have 2 personal accounts and the mistake I made is that I just use the 2 for business, do you know how I can explain this in my cover letter, and if I want to explain the lump sums in the other it would be a collective explanation cause it’s over 200 pages of bank transactions (6months too)
And I never paid myself salary , I put back whatever I made into my business most times

5, yes I included them, even visits to the family of my aunt and uncle but didn’t want to post the lower part of the itinerary here cause it contains their address.
The issues with my bank account is my biggest worry

8, yes I did my research well, I even discovered the London Eye would be closed at the time of my arrival, that’s why I included only the London eye river cruise

You’ve been of great help to me , thanks again

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (669) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.