Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 (916540 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Soraco57(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
1oak:
Visa Alert!!
Two years visiting visa (keep my passport)
Biometrics- 15/03/2022
Sent email to UKVI- 04/04/2022 , Decision made, Congratulations bro, infact I have been looking for this case only God knows when, I do like to ask u some salient questions, thanks browait 10 working days for email to submit passport, I didn’t wait 10 days went to TLS ikeja the next day.
Passport ready for collection- 07/04/2022
Picked up- 08/04/2022.

I’m a Self employed, business man (not married), I use my personal account for my business (no company account). Invoice, one landed property (just the deed), cac documents, personal income tax, business photos, family photos, business invoice. Goodluck all.

Congratulations bro, infact I have been looking for this case only God knows when, I do like to ask u some salient questions, thanks bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yemology(f): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
1oak:
Visa Alert!!
Biometrics- 15/03/2022
Sent email to UKVI- 04/04/2022 , Decision made, wait 10 working days for email to submit passport, I didn’t wait 10 days went to TLS ikeja the next day.
Picked up- 08/04/2022.

I’m a Self employed, business man (not married), I use my personal account for my business (no company account). Invoice, one landed property (just the deed), cac documents, personal income tax, business photos, family photos, business invoice. Goodluck all.

Congratulations please can you send me the paid email.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Grachialla5: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hello ... I did my biometrics on the 10th of March for visitors visa (6 months) tourism to see my brother and from there go for my studies cause I already have a Canada student visa for September ... please what are my chances of having this uk visit visa and does travel history increase the chance too?? I’m really nervous

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Siberry: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Thegamingorca:

Congratulations when did she apply?

Abuja or Lagos?

Lagos Ikeji. 17th March.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by msbaileyz(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hello house

Help ooo this is the update I’m getting from TLS, what does it mean? Has it happened to anyone before?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Grachialla5: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
msbaileyz:
Hello house

Help ooo this is the update I’m getting from TLS, what does it mean? Has it happened to anyone before?
I saw the same now too just checked , when did you do your biometrics and what visa type?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by msbaileyz(f): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Grachialla5:
I saw the same now too just checked , when did you do your biometrics and what visa type?

Biometrics was on the 15th of March
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Cutiefred06: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
I did my biometrics on d 15th of march too
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by mamawa123: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
msbaileyz:
Hello house

Real time tracking
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Arise01: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Grachialla5 post=111949031]Hello ... I did my biometrics on the 10th of March for visitors visa (6 months) tourism to see my brother and from there go for my studies cause I already have a Canada student visa for September ... please what are my chances of having this uk visit visa and does travel history increase the chance too?? I’m really nervous

I also did my biometric on the 10th of March.... No response from them. No idea I f what to do again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by msbaileyz(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
mamawa123:

Real time tracking

It’s been a month already cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Grachialla5: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Arise01 post=111955305][/quote]

Were you told 6weeks?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by aminlove(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
msbaileyz:
Hello house

Just focus on the last red 6, forget the rest

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Haiziik: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
I did my biometric on the 2nd February, got a non straightforward mail after 15wd. Sent paid mail twice after, the last one was yesterday. Same response, it's being considered for a decision. So now decision hasn't been made at all. The way this distracts me is out of this world, I've never had this kind of anxiously waiting period in my entire life but I guess I have to keep waiting. Happy waiting guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by NevaUgivup: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Waiting for TLS email is so tiring
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by esdajo: 3:37am On Apr 15, 2022
This is very scary to say the least. However, it appears they expected the individual to at least add a document showing what touristic activity(ies) he/she would be engaging in for the entire duration of his/her stay in the UK. It appears their expectations, especially for first timers, are changing according to their (ECO's) mood at the time of adjudication because this requirement is mostly for Schengen visa applicants. Other than this, I can't find any other reason (s) for the refusal.

kpiper2473:
@giselle237
@justwise
Other gurus
Help with this. Please!!!
It is for a friend. We work in the same company
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kpiper2473: 4:04am On Apr 15, 2022
giselle237:
did the applicant write down an itinerary of what they will be doing day to day in terms of tourism for the 13 days? did they say anything about why they have decided to visit the UK at this time and what they are looking forward to?

Places he would love to visit was included in his letter but not in form of a day to day itinerary
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kpiper2473: 4:08am On Apr 15, 2022
esdajo:
This is very scary to say the least. However, it appears they expected the individual to at least add a document showing what touristic activity(ies) he/she would be engaging in for the entire duration of his/her stay in the UK. It appears their expectations, especially for first timers, are changing according to their (ECO's) mood at the time of adjudication because this requirement is mostly for Schengen visa applicants. Other than this, I can't find any other reason (s) for the refusal.

What other document aside a listed itinerary would suffice in a situation like this. Please share your opinion
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by msbaileyz(f): 4:36am On Apr 15, 2022
aminlove:

Just focus on the last red 6, forget the rest

Okay thank you for your response

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2022
kpiper2473:

Places he would love to visit was included in his letter but not in form of a day to day itinerary
day to day itinerary is best eg
April 1 departure from lagos intl airport
April 2 arrival in London. Check into hotel . Rest
April 3 breakfast at de love’s restaurant. Afternoon tea at so and so. window shopping at Harrods
April 4 visit to the British museum and so on and so forth for each day.
April 12 rest against flight next day. Some shopping at Westfield mall
April 13 departure
Free music concerts, the flyers can be downloaded online. write u will be attending and add d flyer or free art displays, download flyers and attach as well

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kpiper2473: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2022
giselle237:
day to day itinerary is best eg
April 1 departure from lagos intl airport
April 2 arrival in London. Check into hotel . Rest
April 3 breakfast at de love’s restaurant. Afternoon tea at so and so. window shopping at Harrods
April 4 visit to the British museum and so on and so forth for each day.
April 12 rest against flight next day. Some shopping at Westfield mall
April 13 departure
Free music concerts, the flyers can be downloaded online. write u will be attending and add d flyer or free art displays, download flyers and attach as well
Thanks,we will work on it just as you have advised
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by giselle237: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2022
kpiper2473:

Thanks,we will work on it just as you have advised
fill in application form.. cover letter can be the extra
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2022
kpiper2473:
@giselle237
@justwise
Other gurus
Help with this. Please!!!
It is for a friend. We work in the same company
Please what was your friend's total budget for the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by kpiper2473: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2022
royalmu:
Please what was your friend's total budget for the trip?
1,650. GBP
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by royalmu: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2022
kpiper2473:

1,650. GBP
Thank you. He should endeavour to add his Itinerary to his next application like giselle237 said
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Ekeadatrust: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Please give me the email address you used to contact UKVI

1oak:
Visa Alert!!
Biometrics- 15/03/2022
Sent email to UKVI- 04/04/2022 , Decision made, wait 10 working days for email to submit passport, I didn’t wait 10 days went to TLS ikeja the next day.
Picked up- 08/04/2022.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oneguy03(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2022
I need advice and ideas please. How can a single guy that runs a small business demonstrate strong ties to Nigeria?
I'd to invite my brother to attend a wedding. I'm sponsoring his trip expenses.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by yemology(f): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Haiziik:
I did my biometric on the 2nd February, got a non straightforward mail after 15wd. Sent paid mail twice after, the last one was yesterday. Same response, it's being considered for a decision. So now decision hasn't been made at all. The way this distracts me is out of this world, I've never had this kind of anxiously waiting period in my entire life but I guess I have to keep waiting. Happy waiting guys

Please can you send me the paid email. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by Oneguy03(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
faks10:
Visa Granted.
Application on 4th February
Appointment on 11th February
Transferred to DMC 14th February
Collection mail 8th March
Picked up 9th March.
No decision mail.
Standard Application at Ikeja

Visa is for my mother-in-law
I'm on a Tier 4 student Visa.
She is coming to visit her granddaughter (newborn).

Documents submitted....
Both passport (wife and I)
Both BRPs
Student enrollment letter.
Marriage certificate
Wife's Birth certificate
Mat B1 form from midwife
Birth registration appointment letter.
My bank statement (over 5k pounds)
Tenancy agreement.
Utility bill of my accommodation.
Introduction letter
Invitation letter.
Letter from her pastor permitting her to travel as she is a worker in church.
She is self employed... But I didn't include her bank details as I am the full sponsor. I only wrote her annual income and earnings (which was even less than 1 million).
Things I mentioned
She is coming to meet her first grandchild...
My wife and I are overwhelmed with the new responsibility and are struggling as it's our first experience...
I'm a student and need time to focus on my final project and wife will need support.

I attached our pictures from courtship to both parents visiting, traditional wedding, church wedding, my wife and I with the newborn at the hospital (all pics were merged in a single pdf file).

Be honest with your situation as much as possible. Don't inflate anything... Just be sincere and hide nothing.

I hope this helps
I made it explanatory as I may not be able to reply individually due to schedule.

Cheers

Hi, thanks for sharing this. Could you share with me the invitation letter you wrote. I'm trying to invite my mom and brother to attend our wedding here. Thanks

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by captainlondon(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hi All. Just a random question. Does anyone know if the DMC guys work on public holidays. So that i go just comot mind till next week tuesday.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by NevaUgivup: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
captainlondon:
Hi All. Just a random question. Does anyone know if the DMC guys work on public holidays. So that i go just comot mind till next week tuesday.
Bros just comot mind till Tuesday

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (656) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)