Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package (1077 Views)

Exited Npower Batch A And B Volunteers On The Verge Of Getting Soft Loans / Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator / Breaking:500,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Storm Abuja With Massive Protest On 9th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by ezenwaez(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Over 35,000 exited Npower Batch A and Npower Batch B volunteers have registered for the Npower NEXIT package, the code was established for exited Npower volunteers that do not have smart phones or phones connected to the internet, the code is being worked on at the moment and very soon other exited Npower Batch A and Npower Batch B volunteers will soon be incorporated and registered into the Npower NEXIT package, the deadline of 4th February is extended due to issues with the code, because as we speak the NEXIT code has been removed and being fixed, once it is back, all Npower Batch A and B volunteers will be duly registered.
Please if you are still having issues registering, please as you continue to attempt to register please exercise patience as the code is being worked on.

1 Like

Re: 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by Bigseven(m): 12:47am On Feb 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Over 35,000 exited Npower Batch A and Npower Batch B volunteers have registered for the Npower NEXIT package, the code was established for exited Npower volunteers that do not have smart phones or phones connected to the internet, the code is being worked on at the moment and very soon other exited Npower Batch A and Npower Batch B volunteers will soon be incorporated and registered into the Npower NEXIT package, the deadline of 4th February is extended due to issues with the code, because as we speak the NEXIT code has been removed and being fixed, once it is back, all Npower Batch A and B volunteers will be duly registered.
Please if you are still having issues registering, please as you continue to attempt to register please exercise patience as the code is being worked on.
so what is next after i'm confirmd
Re: 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by sony01: 2:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Check but not shortlisted for batch 1, what should I do
Re: 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by ezenwaez(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2022
sony01:
Check but not shortlisted for batch 1, what should I do
Please use your BVN to check do not use mobile phone number, please.
Re: 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by mrjangaweed: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please use your BVN to check do not use mobile phone number, please.
they're not sending any text message

this is the only thing I got no message

once I press ok nothing again no message

Re: 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by KUNZEH(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2022
mrjangaweed:

Same here
Re: 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by Chinks(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
They are actually sending messages. I did for my wife this morning and she received a message after pressing 2 to confirm her availability.
Re: 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by Chinks(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
You hurriedly pressed the okay. When you get to that aspect, don't press the okay. Just wait a bit and a message will pop up whether to accept or reject. Click accept, then the deduction would be made and you will see the message in your inbox
mrjangaweed:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by KUNZEH(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
You're right bro
Chinks:
You hurriedly pressed the okay. When you get to that aspect, don't press the okay. Just wait a bit and a message will pop up whether to accept or reject. Click accept, then the deduction would be made and you will see the message in your inbox

1 Like

Re: 35,000 Npower Exited Volunteers Have Been Registered Under NEXIT Package by premierlead: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Audio NEXIT

(1) (Reply)

5 Websites That Can Pay You Money Weekly Or Monthly To Do Simple Tasks / Pls I Need Farm Work / Does Anyone Know About Sioa Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.