Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,589 members, 7,937,662 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

“anti Bimbo, I Miss You So Much” – Actor Moyo Lawal Cried Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “anti Bimbo, I Miss You So Much” – Actor Moyo Lawal Cried Out (560 Views)

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“anti Bimbo, I Miss You So Much” – Actor Moyo Lawal Cried Out by VictorKing01: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
“Anti Bimbo, I miss you so much” Bimbo Akintola, a senior colleague of actress Moyo Lawal, has been missing in action since late 2021.

After a check on the Actress Bimbo Akintola’s social accounts, her platforms explained better that she was active in 2021 when she wished an actress Nancy Isime a happy birthday after then she has not been active on her social media accounts also she has not been on public occasions nor nor spotted in any movie production or project

She hasn’t been seen in any cinematic projects or productions, either.

Bimbo Akintola expressed gratitude to Iyabo Ojo in August 2021 for dropping everything to support her.

Read More here..... https://constituentreporters.com/entertainment/anti-bimbo-i-miss-you-so-much-actor-moyo-lawal-cried-out/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Sèxy Rema Calm Down Tiktok Compilation Video / The Church Took My Wife — Anglican Priest Says As He Tenders His Resignation / Zazu And Obi Cubana Goes On The Street To Market Odogwu Bitters (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.