Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,160 members, 7,988,023 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 5 (155 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 5 by wizard777: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Runaway Daughter (Forbidden To Be a Lesbian) chapter 5
Wizad Admin - stories
February 1,
RUNAWAY DAUGHTER
(Forbidden to be a lesbian)

Written ✍️ by ©hinny

CHAPTER 5**

When Susan’s phone beeped, she took it only to see that it’s Lisa’s message

“Sweetheart, it’s gonna be hot tonight…. I hope you would enjoy it and don’t forget to give me those sexy moans that makes me go deeper “, Susan read out the message

She hissed and frowned her face, her plans was to Meet Sera tonight, but now, Lisa is spoiling her plans and if she should disrupt everything, Lisa will start suspecting her

“This girl, I’ve tasted her many times, I need something new……. Something to freshen me up…… Something that tastes different”, she said to herself

The thought of Sera made her wet and she noticed it, she took the pillow to try comport herself with it but her efforts were in vain

She thought of moving to sera’s room but remembered that the chief maid was with her, Calling Lisa was another option for her but she waved it off rather decided to satisfy herself

She fondled her breasts and took it into her mouth, sucking her boobs made her feelings increased, she then Inserted her index finger into her pussy and bleeped herself

As if it wasn’t enough, she inserted another finger and moved in and out of herself mercilessly letting out moans that pleases her

She was like this for over thirty minutes until she got satisfied and lay down on the bed licking her fingers until she slept off ***SERA***

When looking at anty sera, I knew she felt uncomfortable with the reply I gave her that I was just playing with anty Susan, but that’s the only option left or I would visit hell
continue the story @ https://wizad.com.ng/runaway-daughter-forbidden-to-be-a-lesbian/

(1) (Reply)

Book Your Ticket For Val Dinner Night @ Eko Atlantic Or Val Cruise Day. / I Will Nft Crypto Telegram Promotion Twitch Marketing / Love And Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.