Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,928 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:03 AM

Business that will make you a millionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business that will make you a millionaire (2515 Views)

GUO@75: How I Became A Millionaire At 21 / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
You can buy BTC, ETH, BNB, TRX, any crypto from us

https://www.nairaland.com/6969898/buy-sell-bitcoin-ethereum-crypto#110528659

Please read through

It's more conducive on WhatsApp believe me...

You'll earn big and buy Land and car

What is it about?
AI trading system is a newly launched platform that creates an intelligent profit system, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of modern technology, it is driven by the investment trend of young age groups.

On this system you can hire robots and earn income without having to devote any of your energy into transactions

It creates an intelligent profit system, leading the smart investment market, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of modern technology.

Intelligent financial management robot” which provides financial institution with new functions that follow the time, allowing financial institutions to have automated Al tools for the growth of investment youth groups provide the services, more stable and simple

Passive income
The artificial intelligence services provided by the platform can be used to hire robots and earn passive income without having to devote energy to transactions.

Agency revenue
Through the Al wealth management services recommended by the platform, you can earn an agent/commission share. Significant additional income such as recommendation and sharing robot rentals.
This is where I fall in, it is my job

Algorithmic trading
In addition to the trend assessment of leading analysts, AI experts have also developed the best trading algorithm. Artificial intelligence robots trade according to expert algorithm, thus providing investors and platforms with steady revenue.

Easy to withdraw money
The system uses reliable payment tools to withdraw funds from all banks without attaching unnecessary documents.

Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Robot AI trading system

USDT/BUSD

STARTER $12.5
You earn $3/week, $12/month and $156/year

PREMIUM $35
You earn $8.25/week, $33/month and $429/year

BRONZE $70
You earn $18.75/week, $75/month and $975/year

SILVER $170
You earn $48.75/week, $195/month and $2535/year

GOLD $335
You earn $108.75/week, $435/month and $5655/year

NB: We charge 18% on every withdrawal
You can buy unlimited number of any plan ---(Meaning; multiple accounts are allowed)
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Saving is not investing

Bro
Sis
Abeg invest
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Let do a little math on this subject matter
You started with $335 which should be around ₦195,000
You earn $15 daily in 23 days you have recovered your investment which is $335.
So risking it for 30 days is $435. That's for a month. You continue earning every month without doing anything.

Impressively you can decide to own more than one Robot.
Below is daily Return On Investment

2 Robot=$30 ₦14,300 after 18% deduction

3 Robot=$45 ₦21,300 after 18% deduction

Isn't it lucrative...
Earning 14k or 21k daily for a year without working.
People are making money
People have more than 30 Robot
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by paulGrundy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
You didn't say that it can loose money and also blow your account.
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Uuii: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Not bad

Automating binary trading

Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
paulGrundy:
You didn't say that it can loose money and also blow your account.
It is automated... It doesn't even in dip
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Uuii:
Not bad

Automating binary trading
Please kindly modify this and remove it
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by paulGrundy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Adabilaal:

It is automated... It doesn't even in dip

Liar. automated is even much worse

2 Likes

Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
paulGrundy:

Liar. automated is even much worse

Quote what you know

Have you try it out
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2022
Let read through again
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by paulGrundy(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Adabilaal:

Quote what you know

Have you try it out

Yes. The robot and others are not reliable.
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
paulGrundy:

Yes. The robot and others are not reliable.
It is...
Try it out personally
Then come back here and testify
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Invest... You earn more on a passive income

1 Like

Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Do you wish to be regarded as an investor
Being an investor make you literally a shareholder in the company
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Get started with a chat
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 1:51am On Feb 08, 2022
We do something in the morning
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2022
The amount of your investment determine your ROI
THERE ARE PEOPLE EARNING $300 DAILY WITH THIS BOT
If you own 20 Robot which earn $15 daily
20×$15=$300 ₦143,000 after 18% deduction
Imagine Earn 150k daily for a month
That's about ₦4.3m in a month
And about ₦52m a year.

Ts$Cs Apply: 20 Robot would be $335×20=$6700 =₦3,872,600

In a month you've recover your investment and make profit

₦4.3m-₦3.9m=400k profit for the first month and 4.3 every month

Isn't it lucrative
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
We're going upward and forward
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Anekwe82: 12:33am On Feb 09, 2022
I'm interested how can someone like me get started
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Anekwe82:
I'm interested how can someone like me get started
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Imagine this man on the screenshot, he started December with $335 now he has 4 Robots trading for him.
He has start making $60 daily
That's about ₦30k+
How would you feel making ₦30k daily.
You're receiving someone's one month salary on a daily basis

Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Do you know that the guy on the WhatsApp screenshot will earn ₦870k the next 30 days and ₦1.7 within 2 months.
What did I say. You'll become a Millionaire this year by fire by force in Jesus name
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by paulGrundy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Adabilaal:
Do you know that the guy on the WhatsApp screenshot will earn ₦870k the next 30 days and ₦1.7 within 2 months.
What did I say. You'll become a Millionaire blow Account this year by fire by force in Jesus name

lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Makaveli888: 4:22am On Feb 10, 2022
Oga ,this is Nice ,But if You Really Make this kind of money ,bros u no go near Nairaland to ask people to join.
Your profit is the joining�
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Makaveli888:
Oga ,this is Nice ,But if You Really Make this kind of money ,bros u no go near Nairaland to ask people to join.
That's what you think...
LMAO
Your 18% is the koko
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
I was told every achievement begins with a decision to try.
Ignorance destroy so many opportunities, I’m a victim but I was convinced

Don't wait too long
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Earn everyday
It is up to you to be rich or poor
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
I see, I see
I see a Millionaire

1 Like

Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by sandygechy(f): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
I believe u.I chatted the dude on WhatsApp and asked some questions.He reads and don’t reply.What does that tell u?
Makaveli888:
Re: Business that will make you a millionaire by Adabilaal: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
sandygechy:
I Sandra
Sandra I replied you, though it came late cause of my business weekend schedule.

Please modify this quote

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Considers Intervention In 5 More Banks / Cat 966c, 1972 Model, Front-end Wheel Mounted Loader For Sale! / Trading Fx Successfully With Price Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.