Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

Pyton Essentials By Cisco - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pyton Essentials By Cisco (203 Views)

Cisco-torch Kali Linux Installation And Use / Cisco Ios For You / Oracle Or Cisco Or Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pyton Essentials By Cisco by ekanDamie: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Is Anyone here presently running the phyton essentials course by Cisco.
Re: Pyton Essentials By Cisco by thanksjosh005: 12:08am On Feb 04, 2022
Hi @ekanDamie. I almost forgot to respond to your mention due to my attention to this duty and that duty. Please, forgive me and thank you for giving me the mention earlier! Yes, I do offer Python courses. Do you have a laptop or desktop? If you do you can reach out on Telegram with the number on my signature. If you are willing to learn, be willing to pay.

Please, respond with this assessment when contacting!
How much time can you devote to learning the python programming language?
Do you know the essentials of what you're going to be learning?
If you would score yourself on what you know already on this course, rate yourself on a scale of 1-5.
What are your expectations when learning?

Cheers!

Ps. I've already left this here for those who are considering taking courses too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Safe From Copyright Infringement Scams / How To Build A Video And Game Reward App(earning App) / Differences Between Js Bridge Webview And Webview android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.