Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,914 members, 7,915,651 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:38 AM

My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit (18046 Views)

Aubameyang Opens Barcelona Account With Hat-Trick / Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Won’t Play For Arsenal Until Further Notice / Mikel Arteta: Aubameyang Must Commit Future To Arsenal To Remain Captain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by freeman67: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2022
OJEEMAH:
My brother, this had absolutely nothing to do with being British.

E no relate to Ozil situation.

His involvement in China's treatment of Uighur Muslims was the major cause of Ozil's problem.

Do you realize, no TV station in China showed Arsenal game that week cos of Ozil??

After that one, Ozil no gree take paycut.

I am happy he refused to take paycut cos Kroenke na very greedy man wey no deserve pity.

Back to Aubameyang,

was Arteta not the same person that granted him permission to go bring his mom to the UK for treatment?

If your boss give you permission and you no resume on the agreed date, you no suppose call to explain things??

Or at least, when he got back, he should have gone to see his coach or give him a call before resuming training the next morning.

Baba just resume training as if nothing dey pop.

And not like he was a first time offender......

That wasn't the first neither was it even the second time, Auba had done that twice but the coach just dey overlook am.

Not like he was even playing well at the time.

Aubameyang constant display of indiscipline nai cause their problem and as the captain, lead by example.

Ever since the niqqa was offered £350k per week, he became unserious.

Guardiola no bench and even sell Joe Hart??

You are a real Arsenal fan stating facts without sentiment.

Very true that Ozil problem started from outside the team based on his comment and as a business, China is very key to Arsenal. They will not stubbornly play him and loose the revenue coming from there. So it was totally beyond the Coach.

For Auba, lots of people are just being sentimental. Amongst several disciplinary issues. He only, was first disciplined for coming late for the final training of next London Derby. I presume that's after series of cautioning behind the scene.

Apart from the fact that he was among the oldest and most experienced players in the team. He is also the captain and should lead by example and even serve as a model for the young ones but no, he would not do that.

Then they want blame the coach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by jimtemi1: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2022
insidenaijasblog:

No bro, how about Ozil
just because he is a Muslim and some arsenal sponsor in China said they didn't like him because he supported his own religion pple than some of the Chinese gods... Arsenal get problem

2 Likes

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by imrany20(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Why is Arteta finding it too difficult to manage big names? I think his low self-esteem is affecting his role as a manager. Auba single handedly won him the FA cup. He refused to understand that we all came from a different background. He just can't handle a little misunderstanding with his players, take the Lukaku vs Tuchel as a case study. He allowed Auba leave without replacing him, I believe he's going to pay the price for that come the end of the season. He banished the likes of Ozil, Guebdozil, Saliva, Torera etc all in the name of indiscipline and now Auba. I see this as a self-destructive act bcoz he has shot his self on the leg already.

3 Likes

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by tuzle(m): 7:19am On Feb 04, 2022
Jemerson:
Why are clubs always selling him?

Arteta made you captain. The same Arteta decided to take it from you.

You asked for a lucrative contract, the club gave it to you and ever since then, you have forgotten how to score goals.

You've been out of form, yet Arteta ignored calls to drop you.

Remind me who the club's top scorers are?

Check yourself bro. Arteta is not your problem
Mr analyzer, how many clubs have sold him?

2 Likes

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2022
numen:
I like how you presented this post with nothing but facts. You must be a lawyer. grin Welldone!

I no be lawyer ooh grin grin

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2022
Mumusaphire:
but I can bet it, he dare not try it with big players like Neymar, Messi, Ronaldo, even mbape. Remember when psg wanted rabbiot to sign new contract, and he refused, they benched him the whole season. Why can't then try it with mbape? So players have levels.
Auba's case had absolutely nothing to do with contract renewal.
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2022
anochuko01:

You know ball.
I had to take off other things you wrote coz they were on point.

However, i also use to believe that kroenke is greedy, but I've realized the man only spends wisely. He's been spending heavily on his American teams and they've been very successful recently. Man even built a new stadium for one of his other teams. With the massive clear out of deadwoods, we'll begin to see the effect of his wise speedings.

Liverpool is a typical example of such. They only spend big when there's need, and they've been successful recently.
You have a point but under his leadership, Arsenal has been reduced to an average team.

Arsenal was winning before he took over. In fact, they played UCL final the season before.

Don't you think Arsenal would have been competing with Man City and Chelsea, if Kroenke had sold the club to Alisha Usmanov?

1 Like

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2022
danngnews:

I do not support disobeying club rules, however Artetha took this too far.

The player was told to come back Wednesday night and he came back Thursday morning, remember he went to bring his sick mom to England, what if there were delays due to medical reasons in which he could not avoid or overule the doctors?

Moreover he did COVID 19 tests in France and came back with the results that Thursday morning,well the results was rejected by arsenal.

Now tell me, the difference between Wednesday night and Thursday morning, is it enough to ban your captain from training, remove captain band from him and finally terminate his contract?
And that for a player that went to bring over a sick mom,that to me is too harsh.
The treatment may be too harsh but he was explicitly told to return on Wednesday and if he couldn't make it, he ought to have called his manager.

And note, that wasn't his not his first time of breaking club rules as the team leader.

1 Like

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by Cantonese: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2022
danngnews:

The player was told to come back Wednesday night and he came back Thursday morning, remember he went to bring his sick mom to England, what if there were delays due to medical reasons in which he could not avoid or overule the doctors?

Moreover he did COVID 19 tests in France and came back with the results that Thursday morning,well the results was rejected by arsenal.

Now tell me, the difference between Wednesday night and Thursday morning, is it enough to ban your captain from training, remove captain band from him and finally terminate his contract?
And that for a player that went to bring over a sick mom,that to me is too harsh.

“the difference between Wednesday night and Thursday morning”? That’s 12 hours or nearly by calculations. Within those twelve hours many damages could be done. If he had issues with his flight, he could speedily have informed his manager.

Do not support illegality. That’s the challenge we have in our country where everyone cuts corners.

The man was the team captain. He had committed disciplinary breaches on two previous occasions. A captain is a person who must lead by example. He should be at the training ground before others. His conduct within and outside the club is scrutinized. His words and actions are weighed by fans. He always had that reckless behavior. He was tolerated because he was highly rated and he was made the captain. Would he have tried that once with Mourinho or Guardiola and escaped. Managers have the responsibility to protect their teams and get the best out of them.

The truth is that Aubameyang failed. He was permitted to return on Wednesday and the club made provisions for that. He failed, did not bother to inform his manager and then returned to training at his own time on Thursday.

Bros, no be Aubameyang get Arsenal football club. He was paid 350k weekly and there was a huge responsibility on his shoulders. The goals that he was paid to score, he was not scoring. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. The club had the right to discipline him if he breached the agreement. Did you hear him shouting when he was removed as captain? Na that money wey dem dey pay am e dey take charter flight go see im mama despite say im papa na rich man.

All these disciplinary issues are clearly stated in the contractual agreements between clubs and players. He failed on different occasions.

If you go market buy product wey you no like, you no go return am?

4 Likes

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by iamdapsyj(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2022
danngnews:

The developed nations are not like Nigeria or African countries that joke with time. That statement you made (now tell me the difference between Wednesday night and Sunday morning) is always taking with leviity here and hence the loss of productivity.

In developed climes, if you book a studio session as a musician and you didn't come for your session at the time allotted, you will loose that time allotted to you and another session would be booked for you or you even loose the whole session depending on the term of contract.

Time is of essence abroad and that is why they pay workers in "hours". Aubameyang should know too well especially when he is on humongous pay package and he is not a first offender on this kind of issue. As captain of the team, he is more or less a leader and as they say, he should lead by example.

3 Likes

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2022
freeman67:

You are a real Arsenal fan stating facts without sentiment.

Very true that Ozil problem started from outside the team based on his comment and as a business, China is very key to Arsenal. They will not stubbornly play him and loose the revenue coming from there. So it was totally beyond the Coach.

For Auba, lots of people are just being sentimental. Amongst several disciplinary issues. He only, was first disciplined for coming late for the final training of next London Derby. I presume that's after series of cautioning behind the scene.

Apart from the fact that he was among the oldest and most experienced players in the team. He is also the captain and should lead by example and even serve as a model for the young ones but no, he would not do that.

Then they want blame the coach.
Thanks bro..........You have just explained what I want these guys to understand.

What I expected from them is to castigate the manager's approach to conflict resolution rather than bashing him for trying to instil discipline.

And most people do not even know Ozil's situation began before Arteta was appointed.

1 Like

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by freshalien: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2022
insidenaijasblog:

No bro, how about Ozil

I have a feeling that their not being English might not have helped their cases. The British press, with their racism wouldn’t say much about it but if it was Harry Kane, we no fit drink water keep cup because every minute it would be Harry Kane on the news.
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by Myself2(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2022
insidenaijasblog:

No bro, how about Ozil

And to think that both players gelled well with Arsene Wenger.
The truth is Arteta is a poor man manager.
He is grouchy and temperamental, see the last PL game against Liverpool at A field, just a little touchline disagreement with Jürgen Klupp, then boom, Arteta started jumping in front of Klopp like a headless chicken as if he wanted to fight the man, forgetting that Klopp is way senior to him in age and in the coaching profession.
You will recall that after that his two minutes of childish loss of temper, Arsenal fell apart and lost the game plan to the extent that the same Liverpool they were holding to a scoreless draw ended up beating them 4 nil
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by VULCAN(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2022
Pls tell us exactly how you came to this conclusion??
insidelife22:
just because he is African.
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by Solababa91(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2022
The case of Arteta vs Auba is totally different from Tuchel vs Lukaku. Auba has been breaching disciplinary protocols repeatedly from coming late to training sessions even while preparing for a London derby as a captain, look at is this way, Arsenal is a team full of young players with potential if an experienced club captain keeps breaching rules, how do you handle the young players looking up to him who are the future of the club? For Lukaku, let him try it again if he won't be benched and sold outrightly.
imrany20:
Why is Arteta finding it too difficult to manage big names? I think his low self-esteem is affecting his role as a manager. Auba single handedly won him the FA cup. He refused to understand that we all came from a different background. He just can't handle a little misunderstanding with his players, take the Lukaku vs Tuchel as a case study. He allowed Auba leave without replacing him, I believe he's going to pay the price for that come the end of the season. He banished the likes of Ozil, Guebdozil, Saliva, Torera etc all in the name of indiscipline and now Auba. I see this as a self-destructive act bcoz he has shot his self on the leg already.
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by Solababa91(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Even Wenger sold Song when it was becoming unbearable. If you are a passionate Arsenal fan you will realize the indiscipline Wenger tolerated speaks volumes on the pitch of play.
Myself2:

He is grouchy and temperamental, see the last PL game against Liverpool at A field, just a little touchline disagreement with Jürgen Klupp, then boom, Arteta started jumping in front of Klopp like a headless chicken as if he wanted to fight the man, forgetting that Klopp is way senior to him in age and in the coaching profession.
You will recall that after that his two minutes of childish loss of temper, Arsenal fell apart and lost the game plan to the extent that the same Liverpool they were holding to a scoreless draw ended up beating them 4 nil
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by Jemerson: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2022
tuzle:
Mr analyzer, how many clubs have sold him?

Ask Google
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by nzeobi(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2022
danngnews:

Oga he went to draw tattoos and overstayed and when he returned he refused to apologize coupled with the fact that he's a serial offender
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by 4gunners(m): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Myself2:

grin grin Bro, you get bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by danngnews: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Anyone with a link to the news where it stated the player did not inform the club or manager?
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by minasu190: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Barca is bankrupt,how much would they pay Auba?
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by Kenneth10110(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Thanks bro..........You have just explained what I want these guys to understand.

What I expected from them is to castigate the manager's approach to conflict resolution rather than bashing him for trying to instil discipline.

And most people do not even know Ozil's situation began before Arteta was appointed.

Very correct that was when Emery started benching Ozil for long then even after poor performances fans where asking why Emery wont play him but when Arterta took over he started getting the blames especially from we Nigerians. When Emery was sacked even some felt it was due to Ozil's influence on some players that caused the sack and loss of form.
Aubameyang's case even the clearly missed chances especially how he feels no remorse and laughs is enough for any club to sanction his sale to safe cash instead of wasting such lucrative amount.

Yea but some pple wont see or travel tp london to watch live matches of Arsenal but will just conclude because Auba is black bla bla rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by COOL10(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Arteta obviously has low self esteem.

Aubameyang should have left that shithole of a club a long time ago. Now look at the disrespect.
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2022
insidelife22:

Because he is indisciplined on and off the pitch.
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by ANON333: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2022
insidelife22:
Sentimental lunatic. Na because of people like you wey full everywhere na why Africa dey this useless.
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by OJEEMAH(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Kenneth10110:

Very correct that was when Emery started benching Ozil for long then even after poor performances fans where asking why Emery wont play him but when Arterta took over he started getting the blames especially from we Nigerians. When Emery was sacked even some felt it was due to Ozil's influence on some players that caused the sack and loss of form.
Aubameyang's case even the clearly missed chances especially how he feels no remorse and laughs is enough for any club to sanction his sale to safe cash instead of wasting such lucrative amount.

Yea but some pple wont see or travel tp london to watch live matches of Arsenal but will just conclude because Auba is black bla bla rubbish.
You are right on Auba and Ozil.

Till date, some ignorant folks still blame Arteta for Ozil's exit.

Arteta was ready to play Ozil but Edu and other board members refused cos he refused to take paycut

The problem is, most people do not follow events and its annoying reading comments from people with little or no knowledge at all.

Aubameyang thinks the manager will be at his mercy cos they practically begged and were somehow coerced to offer him 350k per week and that led to his loss of form and unnecessary pride/arrogance.

Ozil was lucky to have signed that deal before Wenger left cos i am very sure, Emery would not have allowed renewal of his contract.

There's no doubt about Ozil's brilliance but the dude is indolent.

1 Like

Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by anungangampu: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2022
Not good for the welfare of other players. Barcelona tried this kind of stuff with Suarez, we knew what happened to their big stars later.
I heard Lacazett and Pepe are willing to be loaned to other clubs.
Only Pepe Guardiola can try this stuff and get away with it and he only tries it by keeping players in the bench for a long period of time not excommunicate the player.
I pray he succed at Barcelona,but then at 32yrs I am not expecting much where he has the likes Of Jutgla, Ansu Fati, Lukk d Jong, deppay to compete with.
Xavi was against his signing in 2020 and now he will be playing under the same manager who said he can't make use of tiny spaces.
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by anochuko01(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You have a point but under his leadership, Arsenal has been reduced to an average team.

Arsenal was winning before he took over. In fact, they played UCL final the season before.

Don't you think Arsenal would have been competing with Man City and Chelsea, if Kroenke had sold the club to Alisha Usmanov?

Well, I'm sure we would have been at a better position with usmanov, however, the culture of being self sufficient is one thing Arsenal prides itself in, coz if not, other shareholders could have just sold their shares to usmanov.
I'm sure there'll be more positives in the next two transfer windows. All that's needed is to revamp the attack and midfield like they did with the defence.
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by Folastar11(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2022
This Arteta will destroy Arsenal finish.the man does not have forgiving spirit!!
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by NeeKlaus: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2022
Myself2:

Lol, you are saying complete rubbish, no offense.

Arteta is not guilty of any temperament issues and his rift with Klopp doesn't prove anything.

When Mourinho called Wenger "specialist in failure", did anybody say Mourinho does not respect his elders in the coaching profession? Or is Mourinho older than Wenger?

Arteta doesn't lack any man-management, he just wants discipline.

Look at Guardiola; when Foden and Greenwood had that issue at the English National team hotel last year, didn't you see how he punished Foden for it? So Guardiola lacks self-control too, right or he's not a good coach?
Re: My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit by Dchampion65: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Will you just shut up your mouth.

I don't see him making much impact at barca with his level of indiscipline.

Xavi will not take 1/3 of what Arteta overlook for your sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily 2 ODDS! / Daniel Ek, Spotify Owner's Bid To Take Over Arsenal Is Now "Very Serious" / Zico: "Lionel Messi Can't Be Compared To Maradona Or Pele"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.