Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Essence Of The Spiritual Realm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Essence Of The Spiritual Realm (140 Views)

The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm / How Russian & Ukraine War Explain The Spiritual Realm Vividly / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of The Spiritual Realm by SpiritLifeNG: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Matthew 6:10 KJV
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

the above scripture is out of context but the emboldened proves one thing, that there is a written ordinance in the realm where God resides which he wants to carry out on earth. It applies to other unseen realms void of God, they also have their own agenda and ordinances to be carried out , but they need a man as a platform and vessel, as no spirit can manifest without an earthly vessel.

The spiritual realm is a realm of programmings that control the realities and manifestations we see today on earth.

It is an eternal realm void of space and time where men journey into, to manipulate and programme earthly realities. Every man you see today that is making waves or headway in the society is being helped by a spirit. In return they are fulfilling the agenda or ambitions of that spirit, knowingly or unknowingly .

Suddenly, in an undeveloped civilization, you see men begin to rise from oblivion and they will begin to receive strange wisdom to build mightier cities and structures , sophisticated inventions, rockets that can take one to the moon and back. We call them technological advancements.

How come we all know the principles of sciences that govern the function of such invention , but just one man was able to bring about that mighty invention and innovation to reality that shocked the world? He was aided at the cost of carrying out the agenda of the unseen. There are gods and spirits whose agenda is to carry out inventions, eternal Salvation, to spill blood, to spread strange knowledge etc.. so many ambitions..

A man like Leonardo Danvicci was a prolific painter , sculptor, architect , scientist , engineer , inventor and innovator. He never had a formal education , how come he possessed such wisdom to attain such feets? People believed he was inspired by demons and strange spirits. There were also other men of calibre that did wonderful things in their time that were also believed to have been aided, men like Nostradimus, Isaac Newton , Einstein and other likes...

Even men of occult and fraudsters know this fact that the spirit realm is a realm of programmings, that is why they submit to any spirit that is capable of empowering them, as long as they can fulfil the agenda of that spirit which could be thirst for blood , souls via sexual perversion and all sort of sacrifices and attrocities.
Re: The Essence Of The Spiritual Realm by SpiritLifeNG: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Look at your life and ask yourself , whose dream or agenda are you fulfiling? Oh, you don't have to be so prominent. Are you a fornicator who glory in your sexual stamina and prowess. ooh ..do i need tell you that you have been aided by devils ? Do you realise the average man can't last 2hrs during fornication in bed, but you can.

Those boys who can't last long subject themselves to intake of Tramadol because they lack spirit power, so they go for drug empowerment, in most cases the result is death because they were not aided. You glory in how many bottles of liquor you consume daily, how many people you have defrauded, how many women you have slept with before 26? You are fulfilling and living the very dream and agenda of satan.

It is time to wake up from Slumber Child of God. There is a God that dwells in the midst of the cherubim, He has one agenda and that is the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness to be seeked, felt and carried out through you and i .

The agenda is for you and i to become platforms and vessels for exhibition of the very life and nature of GOD, through which men will experience the kingdom of heaven on earth. (Matt 6:31-34)..
It can only be possible if we forego the dream of satan , every other agenda that does not glorify the agenda of God. Don't worry about the food you would eat, the drink you would drink, the clothes you would wear.. they are all bye products of fulfilling the agenda of God ..

There is a summoning and a call in the realms of God, to transport you into the mount of zion where spiritual programmings can be made to alter your earthly realities which has held you in captivity and slavery to sin , so you can begin to fulfill the mandate and agenda of God for you in this dark age, so you will not be a casualty of warfare and of the evil programmings of men of the occult and of wicked souls.

Revelation 3:19-20 KJV
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

JESUS IS SUMMONING YOU

[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me

TAKE HEED , HEARKEN TO THE VOICE OF YESHUA !

SHALOM!

(1) (Reply)

The Help Of God Part 3 / Steps To Take After A Good Or Bad Dream / Reflection 50: Hearing The Voice Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.