Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin (24727 Views)

Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo / We Have Commissioned Hunters, OPC, Agbekoya To Secure South-West – Gani Adams / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by headSmasher: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Your ignorance (ignoring available knowledge) is a height of stupidity, so if I say traditional pest management or control, I mean using JuJu to control pest, common stop been mischievous and unstable
kingsceemark:

Chaiii, English don die for this mumu hands, why you no use pigin next time and save yourself from this public embarrassment, the most educated tribe indeed
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Elliotwaveforec: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Do what you want to do and stop announcing. What's wrong with you people? Can't you keep your strength and straregy secret to get the job done. Now they will find a way to neutralise what you have.
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Elidrisy20: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2022
Wish you luck
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by elonmuskbaby: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2022
insidelife22:
make our king your president or we will bomb Washington DC to make him president by force.

a village in Namibia to the US.
is this a joke or something? grin

A village somewhere in Africa is threatening America with terrorism attacks? grin
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Dimase(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2022
If you want to act just act dont start talking.
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by bankoleogundeji: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2022
insidelife22:
make our king your president or we will bomb Washington DC to make him president by force.

a village in Namibia to the US.
Are you serious?
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by sulphonate2000: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Hmmmmmmm, i see
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by sulphonate2000: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2022
I see
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Dchampion65: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
I laugh in Spanish.

Kidnappers roaming about in your territory can't be handle by your juju.

Our mumu not too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / Awka: Anambra's Capital / Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.