Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,944 members, 7,886,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis (17818 Views)

Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin / Teachers, Students Clash In Osun, Baptist High School Gbodofon, Osogbo Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
atheistandproud:

Sultan AbdulRahman College of Health Technology, Gwadabawa, Sokoto.
You see your lies has been exposed below? atheistandproud my foot. Are you too ashamed to reveal your identity as a bigoted & intolerant Christian hellbent in spreading fake news? You are one mischievous and fake news peddlers in the society. You're no atheist, too dumb & gullible to be one.

biotechshola:

What do you stand to gain by spreading fake info? Here's a pic from the school you alledged..[img][/img]
Thanks for the observation and honesty

Thelife:

Stop reply those people, especially that hopeless Nairobi33, don't you see how dumb he sound.
Your brother in Christ & islamophobe got busted spreading lies and mischief on nairaland, what are you saying?

Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by atheistandproud(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nairobi33:

You see your lies has bee been exposed below? atheistandproud my foot. Are you too ashamed to reveal your identity as a bigoted, intolerant Christian? You are one mischievous and fake news peddlers in the society. You're no atheist, to dumb & gullible to be one.

I provided a class photo. I served there (Batch B 2016)

Provide an official school photo and not something that classmates took. I don't have to use insultive language to pass my point across.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Blue3k(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
biotechshola:

What do you stand to gain by spreading fake info? Here's a pic from the school you alledged..[img][/img]
atheistandproud:

Provide an official school photo.

You two are silly. This arguement can be ended by citing the official student handbook or calling or emailing the school. Lol you two must have social anxiety or something.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by atheistandproud(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Blue3k:

You two are silly. This arguement can be ended by citing the official student handbook or calling or emailing the school. Pulling up random pictures is dumb.

There is none unfortunately.

Even ladies riding bicycles within the school premises or playing sports of any kind was seriously frowned upon.

I didn't pull up any random photo. I took that shot myself whilst invigilating students during exams.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
atheistandproud:

I provided a class photo. I served there (Batch B 2016)

Provide an official school photo and not something that classmates took. I don't have to use insultive language to pass my point across.
You are the one making an accusation by uploading a sectional class photo of few students in classroom as prove of your allegation. and someone proved your claim as fake news by uploading a more detailed photographs with more number of students in the picture as prove compared to your obscured & unofficial picture with very few student. It's your allegation, you served there, you provide the official photographs of the college, from first year to their final year class photograph of all the college departments to back your claim. And identify the Christians in your photographs that are forced to wear hijab.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by joshkke(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
First public official to use deterrence properly. Not sure why, just irks me when they mix it up with deterrent. Las las, she stylishly mention say na government school. Agenda loading.
Ebubu3:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/03/kwara-government-shuts-baptist-high-school-over-hijab-crisis
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by bilulu(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
ybalogs:
what happens to tolerance?? How does the use of Hijab affect the school? If we can't tolerate ourselves in religious matter,we definitely ain't ready to fix the country.
tolerance in the north also, or why should Christians in the north obey sharia
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Omoodua007: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Freestainworld:
I thought it was a private school, missionary school to be precisely, but since is it government funded school, everyone should be allowed to practice their religion.

The fact that it’s government funded doesn’t mean it’s not Christain owned
They can go to government owned Islamic school
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by kingsceemark(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
ybalogs:
what happens to tolerance?? How does the use of Hijab affect the school? If we can't tolerate ourselves in religious matter,we definitely ain't ready to fix the country.

Nawa for this Terrorists oooo, make una leave our christian school and go study for una Terrorist school, why una moslem like wahala like this
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Omoodua007: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thelife:

Is that all you got? Won't be surprise, you head slammers lack manners, no wonder you result to violent in anything you do. Well send that letter to your Father, he need it more.

Smile,Daddy g.o? The same daddy G.O built the same school you and your useless head slammers want so badly that you are even crying all over the space grin. Cry more troll. Such a disgrace to your gigolo fake prophet.

Smile, see who is accusing someone religious bias grin grin

The same idiot that claim that the maltreatment the Christian are facing up not doesn't concern him yet he keep crying over someone else property. Werey ole ole gbogbo.

I can’t even imagine Christians in Ogun and Lagos trying to forcefully take over Muslim schools what a shame
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by atheistandproud(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nairobi33:

You are the one making an accusation by uploading a sectional class photo of few students in classroom as prove of your allegation. and someone proved your claim as fake news by uploading a more detailed photographs with more number of students in the picture as prove compared to your obscured & unofficial picture with very few student. It's your allegation, you served there, you provide the official photographs of the college, from first year to their final year class photograph of all the college departments to back your claim. And identify the Christians in your photographs that are forced to wear hijab.

I don't have to prove anything. You're the one countering my claim. Therefore the onus lies on you to prove me wrong.

That's how a debate works.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Omoodua007: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nairobi33:

No because they are not taxpayers government funded, e.g, al-Hikma university (private school) so I care less. Covenant university, landmark university and many other Christian schools in that category. As long long as government is funding your schools with taxpayers money, no room for discrimination, that's my principle.

See shameless commentor
Go and study in your government aided Muslim schools na by force to go to Baptist school

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Buyalltools: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
baptist is christian sch not muslim sch, let ur understanding be clear.

Let's not fight this. I am a Christian and Baptist. It is true that the school was established by Baptist church, but it was handed over, managed and financed by the state government. So who owned the school now?

No doubt government has authority to establish what they want in such a school.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
atheistandproud:

I don't have to prove anything. You're the one countering my claim. Therefore the onus lies on you to prove me wrong.

That's how a debate works.
you're a bloody liar, a mischief maker. Remove the "username", you're abusing the atheist community, an identity theft. You're a double standard standard Christian hypocrite. You're a fake news. Your case is officially closed.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by atheistandproud(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nairobi33:
you're a bloody liar, a mischief maker. Remove the "username", you're abusing the atheist community, an identity theft. You're a double standard standard Christian hypocrite. You're a fake news. Your case is officially closed.

Eyaah

Crybaby.

cool cool cool cool cool

When people resort to ad hominems, the conversation don end be that. Religious people. Never cease to surprise me grin grin grin

Let the door hit you on way out

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Thelife: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pymetrics:

How are Christian treated in government owned Islamic Schools? I know Ansaru Islam Secondary School not far from Mount Carmel College which I attended. The Christians in that school hold their fellowship without hindrance. They use a class. Meanwhile don't ask me why didn't they build church. We all know Christian denominations have their churches separate unlike majority of Muslims who are using same mosque.

grin grin grin

You are so funny, so Christian denomination have churches separately but most schools have chapel right? Stop displaying your ignorance here, let them give Christian land to build there chapel first.

And last I check mount Carmel too was not stopping you from organizing your prayer in the premises, they only have problem with you building a mosque the way your ansararu can't allow Christian build there chapel.

Stop the hypocrite, so ansaru was not far from you but you choose to attend Christian school.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Tobedated(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
By joves i'm disappointed in 80% of the christians on this thread and i thought your religion stands for 'peace and love' like hell i attended a muslim public school and i was never forced to recite the quran in the assembly, christian girls are allowed to wear berets and i was even made prefect but when it came to the school of the so called 'religion of peace' you can't even tolerate a single hijab shame on you y'all disgrace to christianity or maybe i was mistaken maybe this is what christianity stands for a society of self-righteous religious fanatics
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Thelife: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nairobi33:

You see your lies has been exposed below? atheistandproud my foot. Are you too ashamed to reveal your identity as a bigoted & intolerant Christian hellbent in spreading fake news? You are one mischievous and fake news peddlers in the society. You're no atheist, too dumb & gullible to be one.

Thanks for the observation and honesty

Your brother in Christ & islamophobe got busted spreading lies and mischief on nairaland, what are you saying?

Guess been stupid is part of the criteria of an head slammers

Please which lies is that? You asked for proof, he gave you the proves and you start crying again grin grin

And lastly try and ask your imam to write a dictionary and include "islamophobe" inside because last I checked it doesn't exist.

Brainless fellow.

Cry fire, your sis will never wear hijab enter that school.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Thelife: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tobedated:
By joves i'm disappointed in 80% of the christians on this thread and i thought your religion stands for 'peace and love' like hell i attended a muslim public school and i was never forced to recite the quran in the assembly, christian girls are allowed to wear berets and i was even made prefect but when it came to the school of the so called 'religion of peace' you can't even tolerate a single hijab shame on you y'all disgrace to christianity or maybe i was mistaken maybe this is what christianity stands for a society of self-righteous religious fanatics

See another dumb intruder claiming to be a Christian.

Hope you have slam your head today
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by yommygift15: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
ybalogs:
so because of tolerance,that's y the school uniform has to be changed?
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by yommygift15: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Entprys:
Ordinary hijab ? Why are our christians brothers so segrigational ? Why are we so discriminatory ?
In a secular country ?
If they reject hijab, then, the school will be closed.
Must they go to christian school and use hijab, y changing the school uniform by force to suit their sentimental mentality
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Tobedated(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thelife:

See another dumb intruder claiming to be a Christian.

Hope you have slam your head today
oh and you are a christian if you are, then i grateful i'm not like damn you guys are assholes i don't mean all christians by the way i know few good ones
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by AmDayo: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
olumike001:

It was handed over to the government,... That's one of the reason you cannot find that in modern day Christians churches, because many a time we have animalistic jihadist claiming Islam.

It's well
May God bless us
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Kingspin(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Leave Baptist schools alone, don't these Muslims have people with a sense?
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Kingspin(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
ybalogs:
what happens to tolerance?? How does the use of Hijab affect the school? If we can't tolerate ourselves in religious matter,we ain't ready to fix the country.
I guess you can welcome a native doctor to your house
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Thelife: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tobedated:

oh and you are a christian if you are, then i grateful i'm not like damn you guys are assholes i don't mean all christians by the way i know few good ones

Okay still won't change the fact that they won't be allow to wear hijab in the school. So if that pain you much, you can go and join your bokoharam brother
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by BigTosine: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
The hijab-wearing advocates should build their schools and let the Christians be at peace.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
baptist is christian sch not muslim sch, let ur understanding be clear.
If baptist implies christian then how come the state which majority of it's population are muslims uses tax payers money to finance the sch and you are cool with that
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thelife:

Okay still won't change the fact that they won't be allow to wear hijab in the school. So if that pain you much, you can go and join your bokoharam brother
No there is no need for that, the school stays closed
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Funflipper: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nairobi33:

Are Christians forced to wear hijab even though leaving your hair open is against their Islamic doctrine? Why force Muslim kids to drop their scarfs because it's against Christian doctrine? Talk of double standard

Nobody is forcing muslim kids to drop theirs scarfs. What we are saying is simple and straightforward, "as a guest, you cannot dictate what happens in my house". There are islamic schools where your wards can even take their bath wearing bukhas and turbans if they so wish, so why not enrol them there let peace reign?
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Funflipper:

Nobody is forcing muslim kids to drop theirs scarfs. What we are saying is simple and straightforward, "as a guest, you cannot dictate what happens in my house". There are islamic schools where your wards can even take their bath wearing bukhas and turbans if they so wish, so why not enrol them there let peace reign?
they are no guest. It's a public state government funded schools. Funded and financed by their parents' taxes. It is no private school, they have every right to be there and are no guest. Get your fact right before reacting to a comment, it's no private school, it's a public school.
Re: Hijab: Kwara Shuts Baptist High School Over Crisis by zazzi: 6:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Hijab itself is segregatory and discriminatory. How well do you explain a group of students taking photos and some are on hijab while others aren't? It's VERY wrong to wear any veil covering the school uniform. Why don't Muslim soldiers in the army/military use hijab to cover the Military uniform in the name of religious tolerance?
Entprys:
Ordinary hijab ? Why are our christians brothers so segrigational ? Why are we so discriminatory ?
In a secular country ?
If they reject hijab, then, the school will be closed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan To Hold First Semester Of 2020/2021 Session Virtually / Are Nigerian Graduates Useless, Especially Engineers ? / President Buhari Okays 65-year Retirement Age For Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.