Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Do I Apologize To My Wife? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Apologize To My Wife? (51658 Views)

Is There A Way To Make African Parents Apologize To Their Kids / I Apologize For Disappointing My Wife & Children / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by GreatManBee: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

A very good business model. I can already imagine creating a page on Facebook, starting with this measure of concocting tales that never happened, garnering an audience and whoop, I have a massive following. Trust me, controversy sells.
hmmm
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Eaglesence: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
gazeup1:
I created this new handle to hide my identity.

I got married 11 years ago. We both started working before we got married, but my salary was way above my wife's own. I was earning 195k while she was on 108k when we got married, after my MSC, I was promoted and started to earn 350k, this got to me and I started to misbehave, I was doing all sorts and would insult the hell outa her. As the cry cry girl, she would cry, and thereafter I would hear her praying. At times she would say she will one day be greater than me. That to me was an impossibility.

I can't even remember ever giving her money for home keep but we never lacked food at home (we delayed before having kids, so I don't see the need for me to give her monthly money and she never asked). I started giving her after we had kids. She agreed when I told her her money was for the home and mine for investment, but I never included her name in my properties. she knows this as well.

After our kids, it became very demanding, coupled with her office not increasing her pay, she resigned, and that was when I felt the impact of her income. Meanwhile, her pay was reduced to about 80k and mine was increased to like 600k as at when she resigned. In one month I started asking her to return back to her work as to me I was not ready to foot her bills, she never even asked for money, she would even say what I gave her is left 5k or more self at the end of the month.

Now her new journey - When I started disturbing about going back to her former office or getting a new job, she said never and asked me to stop giving her money but go to market to buy food myself. In less than 4 months to her resignation she started talking about online job here and there, I thought it was a scam so I warned her. One day, I was in the office when she said she needs me to help her wit the best laptop to buy, I tried to talk her down on buying one but she ended the call on me.

I got home to see her with a new laptop. fast forward, she paid for a training on how work from home without my knowledge, got her first job of about $200, I also washed her down on going that low for such an amount but she said it was better than her former 80k job, before I knew it, she started talking about $1,000, now it's $3,000, to $4,000 monthly. I earn lower than #1M, my wife gets over #2M monthly working from home. She helped me finished my house project, very transparent and would not hide any $ she earns.

I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. I remembered when she asked back then to open a joint account with her, I laughed her to scorn, like how would the ratio be. she saved over 6M and credited my account with everything, just for us to complete our home. I can't even produce 1M.

She doesn't seem hurt, but sometimes she reminds me of those words, I have never officially told her sorry neither have I really changed because I am just like that, I don't mean evil. I wanted her to braze up and never stay low.

Married, men, please how do I ask for her forgiveness? I don't think we have up to 2% of her type out there.

No advice for you man... You are useless.
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Adelexu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good day ,I believe you should be thankful to your wife for being very responsible. I believe you owe her an apology not many women out there can tolerate or absorb insults.Secondly brother I am also in your shoes although I always apologise often after I miss yarn and wont mind knowing more about this online job things.Thanks
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Dshocker(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
gazeup1:

I got married 11 years ago. We both started working before we got married, but my salary was way above my wife's own. I was earning 195k while she was on 108k when we got married, after my MSC, I was promoted and started to earn 350k, this got to me and I started to misbehave, I was doing all sorts and would insult the hell outa her. As the cry cry girl, she would cry, and thereafter I would hear her praying. At times she would say she will one day be greater than me. That to me was an impossibility.

I can't even remember ever giving her money for home keep but we never lacked food at home (we delayed before having kids, so I don't see the need for me to give her monthly money and she never asked). I started giving her after we had kids. She agreed when I told her her money was for the home and mine for investment, but I never included her name in my properties. she knows this as well.

After our kids, it became very demanding, coupled with her office not increasing her pay, she resigned, and that was when I felt the impact of her income. Meanwhile, her pay was reduced to about 80k and mine was increased to like 600k as at when she resigned. In one month I started asking her to return back to her work as to me I was not ready to foot her bills, she never even asked for money, she would even say what I gave her is left 5k or more self at the end of the month.

Now her new journey - When I started disturbing about going back to her former office or getting a new job, she said never and asked me to stop giving her money but go to market to buy food myself. In less than 4 months to her resignation she started talking about online job here and there, I thought it was a scam so I warned her. One day, I was in the office when she said she needs me to help her wit the best laptop to buy, I tried to talk her down on buying one but she ended the call on me.

I got home to see her with a new laptop. fast forward, she paid for a training on how work from home without my knowledge, got her first job of about $200, I also washed her down on going that low for such an amount but she said it was better than her former 80k job, before I knew it, she started talking about $1,000, now it's $3,000, to $4,000 monthly. I earn lower than #1M, my wife gets over #2M monthly working from home. She helped me finished my house project, very transparent and would not hide any $ she earns.

I have not been able to forgive myself of all the things I did to her, the insults, talking down on her but in a way I think I pushed her to become who she is now. I remembered when she asked back then to open a joint account with her, I laughed her to scorn, like how would the ratio be. she saved over 6M and credited my account with everything, just for us to complete our home. I can't even produce 1M.

She doesn't seem hurt, but sometimes she reminds me of those words, I have never officially told her sorry neither have I really changed because I am just like that, I don't mean evil. I wanted her to braze up and never stay low.

Married, men, please how do I ask for her forgiveness? I don't think we have up to 2% of her type out there.

What type of online job is that sir?
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please which online job is wifey doing abeg... help me ask her or connect me to her. me too i am interested. i need to quit my job too
gazeup1:

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by sliq(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Realising your mistake is the first step....Next thing is to say you are Sorry......and mean it. You cannot undo all the wrong in one day...... Just go slow and steady.

Let me show you how to earn from the comfort of your home. �
https:///message/KD72GTD2C7VCO1
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by Virusvetty: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2022
pls o
is it actually true that there are men that could be heartless to their wives like this op? or this is just cooked up story?
Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by cyndyuc(f): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please, I need an online job too. Please kindly connect me to your wife.
Thank you in advance.
gazeup1:

Re: How Do I Apologize To My Wife? by PumpumPrince: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2022
mhizv:
The advice you were given on fb isn't enough?

helo i have a job intaview wit a law farm coz i wanto be a lawyer..please can we quickly talk about ble fim & sexxx and why u realy hate wereing thong?..please hurry coz i aint got all day please smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.