Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,037 members, 7,976,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Educational Confusion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Educational Confusion (253 Views)

My Educational Materials Will Secure Abia Children's Future — Sen. Orji Kalu / Please I Need Advice On My Educational Career / My Educational Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Educational Confusion by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hello nairalanders. i sat for waec & sometime in 2015 which i passed some subjects in waec and didn't pass others I later combined both my neco and waec together and applied for admission into a university here in Nigeria. though i choose business admin when registering for jamb but i was given Education. adult education/ sociology precisely which i really didn't like but later studied in the university which i graduated last year with a second class lower. but my main problem is:
1- I'm thinking of registering for another waec(internal) this year, i want to do a change/another degree cos I've been applying for scholarship overseas to study business, finance, or marketing , because in the area of requirements some schools usually ask for (ssce) but i really can't combine both my waec & neco results together
2- am thinking of reducing my age cos I'll be turning 24 this year and registering for another Waec don't know if it will work that way considering the fact that I've written waec in the past.
3- am starting my nysc latest march this year
4- i know teaching is not my calling, i don't want to be a lecturer if not would have continue through masters but a change of field cos i know there would better opportunities outside of past degree. please I need your advice.
Re: My Educational Confusion by Toyade888(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Funny how this relates to me
Graduated last year 2.2 also
Trying to make up for that
I understand mental stress
It is well
Re: My Educational Confusion by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 06, 2022
pattyclaire:
Hello nairalanders. i sat for waec & sometime in 2015 which i passed some subjects in waec and didn't pass others I later combined both my neco and waec together and applied for admission into a university here in Nigeria. though i choose business admin when registering for jamb but i was given Education. adult education/ sociology precisely which i really didn't like but later studied in the university which i graduated last year with a second class lower. but my main problem is:
1- I'm thinking of registering for another waec(internal) this year, i want to do a change/another degree cos I've been applying for scholarship overseas to study business, finance, or marketing , because in the area of requirements some schools usually ask for (ssce) but i really can't combine both my waec & neco results together
2- am thinking of reducing my age cos I'll be turning 24 this year and registering for another Waec don't know if it will work that way considering the fact that I've written waec in the past.
3- am starting my nysc latest march this year
4- i know teaching is not my calling, i don't want to be a lecturer if not would have continue through masters but a change of field cos i know there would better opportunities outside of past degree. please I need your advice.
Re: My Educational Confusion by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Toyade888:
Funny how this relates to me
Graduated last year 2.2 also
Trying to make up for that
I understand mental stress
It is well
Re: My Educational Confusion by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 06, 2022
please what's your advice on this?
Re: My Educational Confusion by Toyade888(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2022
pattyclaire:
please what's your advice on this?

firstly you need to calm down, do whatever you have to do to be relaxed
because only then can you make good decisions.

You need to accept the past and know(not hope), know that the past is preparing you for something greater

The last and perhaps he most important of all is don't over dwell in your "HEADSPACE"...make plans and do it.
follow your plans no matter how hard it is begin something.

JUST BEGIN

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Waec To Release Results For 2021private Candidates On Valentine's Day / . / How To Craft An Effective Synopsis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.