Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,807 members, 7,886,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa (2133 Views)

Manager of hotel killed in Vikings and Blackaxe cult war - PHOTOS / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by Cultistupdate: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
I may make reference to this thread. But just to let u know if you're a member in Nasarawa I'll advice u to start running as a matter of urgency.
Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by realstars: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lol! So abokki de play cultizem?

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:53am On Feb 04, 2022
realstars:
Lol! So abokki de play cultizem?
It ain't a northern state tho.... mixed tribes make up the state.. something like Abuja your country's central capital..

2 Likes

Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by 22o62021: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2022
You see from Bukan sidi down to Naspoly and college of agriculture

Boys and girls there are cultists

I lived with them

I ate with them
Bala Muhammed

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by AfroMighty(m): 6:29am On Feb 04, 2022
Dem don reach Nasarawa too?... Ok...

Where person fit dey for this country without any killing?
If it's not bandits, kidnappers, cultists, terrorist, police or ritual killing...People must sha die unnecessary...

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by TotoGame(m): 6:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Men wey no dey use their 6 before 7 ..... normally game dey fun Asin back to back free nacking, correct highness, Fame and wealth (that's if you dey use your 6)

But it's unfortunate that heads dey fall too

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by FX2BROWN: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Its too painful, while young minds are working smart to make money, some USELESS ONES are head-bent running after cultism that would end their life in a shameful way
Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by Loxleyy(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2022
22o62021:
You see from Bukan sidi down to Naspoly and college of agriculture

Boys and girls there are cultists

I lived with them

I ate with them
Bala Muhammed

That poly area is something else...

During 7/7 celebration last year I can remember severe killing that happened there... Soldiers had to be stationed around the environs.
Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by illicit(m): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2022
Nasarawa

shocked
Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by freshkpomo(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Go Facebook you go see young Mai gidas with their 7 crested black and yellow.. Vikings own don Tay self,those ones dey spread like bed bugs. Northerners dey play game o,na mostly those when graduate from southern school carry am go there..

1 Like

Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by Reeses: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2022
TotoGame:
Men wey no dey use their 6 before 7 ..... normally game dey fun Asin back to back free nacking, correct highness, Fame and wealth (that's if you dey use your 6)

But it's unfortunate that heads dey fall too
I pity you. Rip in advance
Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by Owerri1stSon: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2022
AfroMighty:
Dem don reach Nasarawa too?... Ok...

Where person fit dey for this country without any killing?
If it's not bandits, kidnappers, cultists, terrorist, police or ritual killing...People must sha die unnecessary...

Hope you wrote you will? That is if you have any.
Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by TotoGame(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Reeses:

I pity you. Rip in advance

You will die before me
Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by AfroMighty(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

Hope you wrote you will? That is if you have any.
Hope am not misinterpreting?
Re: Vikings And Blackaxe Continues Cult War In Nasarawa by peppermint7(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It ain't a northern state tho.... mixed tribes make up the state.. something like Abuja your country's central capital..
Wetin this one de yarn

(1) (Reply)

Aye Confraternity Allegedly Loses Over Sixty Members To Cult Clashes Nationwide / LASU Final Year Student Allegedly Killed And Eaten By Her Friend And His Mother / JUST IN: 5 Key Mistakes Of Hushpuppi Revealed By Fbi's 28 Page Affidavit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.