Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:44 AM

BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me (27098 Views)

Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / Tacha: I Was Never Held Hostage By Big Brother / Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Kizyte(m): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2022
And men are looking for richer women
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by pweeryambre: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Is that all? So shallow
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by olisaEze(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2022
When I hear people describing someone from a poor background as being from humble beginnings, I laugh because there’s nothing humble about poverty.

She renewed two endorsements so na only Dangote she fit sit down with na, poor child. grin grin

A wall gecko in port harcourt will not transform into an alligator in Lagos because it’s running about in Tinubu’s roof.

No be today ny@sh dress go back, no be today we begin dey hear stories that tickle! grin

Hanty u need to quit deceiving yasef & refine yasef first before nice well-to-do guys can sit down and have a sensible conversation with u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Happinessabd: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2022
visijo:
No be to cry during worship oh, you go fit stop hookup? grin
during worship I hate all those girls their useless cries...dem dey disturb my ear. U cry finish still go fvvvk man for outside. I don tire. I no dey go all these concert or program again. Na my hymn book I dey read now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Fiscus105(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Freestainworld:
Don't worry, menopause will soon knock for your door.

Do not forget Ini Edo, as a case study.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Bobloco: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Fiscus105(m): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Richer guy is only criterion you are looking for in who would be ur husband, that is ur definition of good husband, when marriage start withness crisis and eventually hit the rock, some hopeless guys would say
......marriage na scam.
.......marriage not for everybody.
Blah blah blah.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 04, 2022
You seem like a toxic woman
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by lomprico(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2022
That's the problem with girls of today! Rubbish.

And some foolish ones will start emulating this nonsense.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Freestainworld(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

Funny how y'all scream menopause anyhow. You know nothing about menopause.
And what do you know about menopause.
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Joseph08(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2022
grin

Love gradually going to extinction.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by scottsammy: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2022
Has she ever thought about how short life can be and how we can't control what happens in our life in the next seconds...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Rayd502(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2022
We STEPPING ON NECKS THIS THIS YEAR.

Whose necks?

Be humble auntie.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by KingAzubuike(f): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2022
Heterodox:
Richness is not neccessarily money.

Just a tip for those who lack common sense on this thread.

If it were to be money she's referring to she won't make a damn sense.
And your common sense couldn't even tell you she's definitely referring to money in this context.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by bluefilm: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2022
In that case, I wish you luck in your search...
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by austinelex: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2022
Just say you get spiritual husband
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2022
Yet she can fvck those that are not richer than her sad
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Antoeni(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2022
Anytime I Hear the Name "Tacha" this Comes to Mind

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by HonestFriend: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2022
Mumu, continue looking for Mr right?
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2022
See this joker grin anty enter Alaba international and see men making your life net worth in half a day
For her mind now she get money undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Bigspider: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Hello everyone

Please I need your advise. I have a girlfriend. I love her so much and would do just anything reasonably possible to make her happy. We've been together for years and several things have happened that we have overcome. But she happens to make a 'mistake' with one of her tutors, they got so closed chemistry started to heat up and they things happened (no sex though according to her). They kissed severally and spend nights together on more than one occasion. The nightmare about this is I am currently out of the country and make sure we communicate everyday, to include the days of the escape with the socalled tutor. And I have had no idea she could be doing that since I call her every night. Only that she will reject video call most times and complain it's too dark and there's no light, I didn't suspect any other thing . Though it almost break us but she apologized and we already let that slide. But the problem now is she is still communicating with this person and that always make my thoughts run riots. I have not suspected any fowl play though, but I don't feel comfortable that she still keep contact with this person. She explained that she already put him off and told him not to come to her house anymore, but only need to keep contact with him in case she might need help with her work or need someone to put her through. I have insisted that she should be transparent with every of their interactions which she agrees. But along the line, I sense the transparency and honesty she swore isn't 100%. Then my fear and insecurity has risen. I have requested her to block and cut ties with him. She refused and saying I am selfish and insensitive and not considering her (in case she needs help). The refusal is stern that she won't mind breaking up just not to cut contact with this person. Now I am forced to think perhaps I am selfish and insensitive. Or perhaps she doesn't respect the relationship enough to cut ties with this person. Please advise and give your honest opinion. Please don't hold back if you think I am at fault, as far as it is honest I will take it. I know some will troll and use derogatory word but I sure know there still reasonable ones in here. Please help!
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Gstar33(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Then chop or marry that your riches and stop complaining MUMU...
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Smartgeek(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2022
So she thinks a man richer than she is will want to settle down with someone whose attitude is as shitty as hers? grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by skywalker240(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2022
Now we can all confirm that these Nairaland feminist are just confusing themselves

Every Successful Nigerian Woman would always look for someone higher than her
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Elidrisy20: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2022
I'm reacher than you,try me grin
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Konor: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Bigspider:
Hello everyone

Please I need your advise. I have a girlfriend. I love her so much and would do just anything reasonably possible to make her happy. We've been together for years and several things have happened that we have overcome. But she happens to make a 'mistake' with one of her tutors, they got so closed chemistry started to heat up and they things happened (no sex though according to her). They kissed severally and spend nights together on more than one occasion. The nightmare about this is I am currently out of the country and make sure we communicate everyday, to include the days of the escape with the socalled tutor. And I have had no idea she could be doing that since I call her every night. Only that she will reject video call most times and complain it's too dark and there's no light, I didn't suspect any other thing . Though it almost break us but she apologized and we already let that slide. But the problem now is she is still communicating with this person and that always make my thoughts run riots. I have not suspected any fowl play though, but I don't feel comfortable that she still keep contact with this person. She explained that she already put him off and told him not to come to her house anymore, but only need to keep contact with him in case she might need help with her work or need someone to put her through. I have insisted that she should be transparent with every of their interactions which she agrees. But along the line, I sense the transparency and honesty she swore isn't 100%. Then my fear and insecurity has risen. I have requested her to block and cut ties with him. She refused and saying I am selfish and insensitive and not considering her (in case she needs help). The refusal is stern that she won't mind breaking up just not to cut contact with this person. Now I am forced to think perhaps I am selfish and insensitive. Or perhaps she doesn't respect the relationship enough to cut ties with this person. Please advise and give your honest opinion. Please don't hold back if you think I am at fault, as far as it is honest I will take it. I know some will troll and use derogatory word but I sure know there still reasonable ones in here. Please help!
mate create a thread for this
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Toskebam85(m): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2022
All the best to your invisible rich husband
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by scottsammy: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Bigspider:
Hello everyone

Bro , I can't imagine how torturing the situation is right now with you. My advice for you is to man up because I don't expect her to be 100% transparent with you. She is human and a woman who needs to feel the physical touch of being alive and loved. Obviously, you can't offer her this needs because you are far away trying to make things work with you two. It's a selfish world when it comes to our personal gratification. Just be strong.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by BennyDGreat: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Bigspider:
Hello everyone

Look for another tutor for her. Most preferably female tutor. Ask people until they can refer you to one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by mozona(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2022
ok
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Frairfrancis(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2022
Taywon:
Wahala for true love.... Lol

Everybody is just chasing money.... What happen to true love
Re: BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me by Mopolchi: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2022
Your bad character dey ooze everywhere. Even if you see man wey dey richer dan you, the man ho leave you run later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Lionel Richie To Perform At King Charles III's Coronation Concert / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In Wedding Dress For Photoshoot / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.