Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,329 members, 7,937,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

I'll Only Date A Man Richer Than Me"- Tacha Says As She Opens Up On Being Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Only Date A Man Richer Than Me"- Tacha Says As She Opens Up On Being Single (171 Views)

BBNaija's Tacha: I Am Single Because I Haven't Found A Man Richer Than Me / EndSARS: Tacha Says This Is Not The Time To Post Beautiful Photos & Videos / Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Only Date A Man Richer Than Me"- Tacha Says As She Opens Up On Being Single by onyi25(f): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2022
Reality TV star, Natasha Akide popularly known as Tacha has revealed that she is still single.

According to her, she is yet to meet a more richer man who would change her relationship status.

She made this known on her official Twitter page while responding to a fan.

The twitter user identified as Sylviah Lee had asked Tacha when she would going on dates.

In response Tacha revealed that she is still single.

Explaining why she is still and not going on dates yet, the brand influencer stated that she is yet to find a man richer than her. ..

Visit web page below for full update/ screenshots;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/ill-only-date-man-richer-than-me-tacha.html

Re: I'll Only Date A Man Richer Than Me"- Tacha Says As She Opens Up On Being Single by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2022
ur problem

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Dancing To A Verse In Where U Dey Go / Tatspace CEO, Gaius Speaks On The Most Important Skill To Acquire, Says You Are / "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - Bbnaija Star, Tega Dominic Spills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.