Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,457 members, 7,978,477 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:05 AM

What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki (530 Views)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / 2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by Ebubu5: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Published 4 February 2022

A former President of the Nigerian Senate, Dr Bukola Saraki, has revealed one of the things he would do if allowed to lead the country.

Saraki, who is yet to formally declare his interest in running for the highest office in the land, said this in a tweet via his Twitter handle on Thursday.

The former governor of Kwara State responded to a tweet by a user, @AriyoAristotle, who posted a suggestive campaign poster with his picture.

Saraki stated that he would ensure that all Nigerians had a greater sense of what it means to be a citizen of Nigeria, adding that he was the “Nigerian for all Nigerians!”.

He urged citizens not to focus on past events and individual differences, but on the future of Nigeria.

Saraki wrote, “For quite some time now, as a nation, we have focused on the old arguments of ethnicity and regional sentiments, instead of capacity, competence, and other critical issues.

“For quite some time now, as a nation, we have focused on the old arguments of ethnicity and regional sentiments, instead of capacity, competence, and other critical issues.

“This is why, based on my track record, if I am allowed to lead, all Nigerians will have a greater sense of what it means to be truly Nigerian.

“And yes, I believe that I am the ‘Nigerian for all Nigerians!’”

Source: https://semmatloaded.com/2022/02/what-ill-do-for-nigerians-if-allowed-to-lead-saraki/amp/

Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by slivertongue: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2022
he would ensure that all Nigerians had a greater sense of what it means to be a citizen of Nigeria, adding that he was the “Nigerian for all Nigerians!”.

4 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by slivertongue: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2022
For quite some time now, as a nation, we have focused on the old arguments of ethnicity and regional sentiments, instead of capacity, competence, and other critical issues.

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by illicit(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2022
U will do us strong thing
Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by Jammey6551(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2022
“And yes, I believe that I am the ‘Nigerian for all Nigerians!’”

Your enemies shall not promise and fail you.

Amen!!!
Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by Nbotee(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2022
If Saraki contests I'll vote or him

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by Jostoman: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2022
illicit:
yes, strong thing like bringing unity that elude us in Nigeria now back.
Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by helinues: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Toh
Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by alizma: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2022
I expect him to list examples from Kwara state where he was governor for several years and held other political positions.

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by Sergio104(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2022
illicit:

Magic....grin.

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by juman(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2022
Next president MUST be a Christian man.
Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by Tangana: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2022
we are waiting for the election day
Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by illicit(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2022
Jostoman:
yes, strong thing like bringing unity that elude us in Nigeria now back.

If u trust Bukola u are OYO

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by Bonijy04: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2022
He urged citizens not to focus on past events and individual differences, but on the future of Nigeria.
He knew he has a very bad record as formal gov of kwara state.

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do For Nigerians If Allowed To Lead — Saraki by bernf16(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
No mind am...he thinks we have short memories.

(1) (Reply)

I Earned N620 In 1981 When I Began My Lecturing Career – Vp, Osinbajo / Trend: Celebs Thumbs-up Osinbajo Wowing Lookers-on In Ijaw Attire / Gov. Uzodimma Attends The 1st 2022 Catholic Bishops Conference Of Nigeria Plenar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.