Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors (526 Views)

BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother / Bbnaija: Onyi Kimorah To Storm Bbnaija As Fake Housemate / Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by usj(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2022
A lawyer is suckered into running a zoo that has sold most of its animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY63XYQ2128

1 Like

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by usj(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Cocacola drinking bear

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by usj(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2022
The zoo slot and the Gorilla

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by usj(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2022
More

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by illicit(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Lmao

1 Like

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by hopeforcharles(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2022
Very very Funny

1 Like

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by usj(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
illicit:
Lmao
Thanks for taking out time

1 Like

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by usj(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Very very Funny
Thanks for watching and taking out time. The part that really crack me up is when Mr whang foolishly entered the bear enclosure thinking that the bear was a fake because the giraffe was. He was lucky Kang Tea-Soo came in on time to rescue him again.

1 Like

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by usj(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Scene.

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by Simplejack: 1:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Not gonna lie, I'll watch that. Great premise and sounds funny. Unfortunately I couldn't watch much of the trailer because I don't want any spoilers. Look forward to seeing it.

1 Like

Re: How A Secret Zoo Use Humans As Fake Animals To Fool Visitors by usj(m): 2:55am On Feb 07, 2022
Simplejack:
Not gonna lie, I'll watch that. Great premise and sounds funny. Unfortunately I couldn't watch much of the trailer because I don't want any spoilers. Look forward to seeing it.
it's okay if you want to watch the full movie. What we have here is the recap of the full movie, we summarize movies for those that may not have the time or means to watch their favourite. We warn ⚠️ our viewers at the introductory stage that the videos contain spoilers. We have loads of new videos every week you should take a look some day. Thanks for your time and opinion.

(1) (Reply)

7 Movie Scenes With Unbelievable Music | Naijafinix / Can You Really Tell A Movie From The Trailer? / News:big Brother Africa The Chase:seven On Block, Who’s Heading Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.