Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,565 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School (880 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by prumetrics: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2022
AN EMBATTLED 16-year-old student of a government secondary school in Benin, Edo State, has narrated how she was abducted on her way home from school and trafficked to neighbouring countries.

The teenager said the incident occurred on June 11, 2021, when she boarded a cab with two other young girls from school.

According to her, shortly after the journey started, the driver told them: “If you shout, we will kill you.”

The student said she was eventually trafficked to Cotonou in Benin Republic, Mali and other countries and used as a sex worker until she narrowly escaped.

Sharing her experience, the student, identified as Deborah, said: “Throughout the journey, we were not allowed to urinate as the driver insisted that the instruction given to him was not to make any stop until we were delivered to a particular destination.

"After a short stop in Cotonou, the journey continued for another three days until we got somewhere where we were handed over to someone and transferred into a long bus going to Mali.

"On our arrival in Mali, we were handed over to a lady who told us she is our madam. She kept the three of us inside a room and later brought clothes for us, gave us food and water to drink.

"At night, the madam gave us some skimpy clothes and asked us to prepare for work. When I asked her what kind of work we were going for, she slapped me saying I ask too many questions. I refused to join them that night and the madam gave me a serious beating.

"She locked me inside the room for some days without food before she brought me out. She began to bring men into the house to have sex with me.

"It was always painful sex because they usually forced themselves on me.

"Anytime I refused to sleep with any of the men, the madam would beat me mercilessly and lock me up without food.

“After some weeks, the madam said we were going to Senegal. She threatened that since I was not making enough money for her, she would sell me to some people there. When we got to Senegal, the man that she wanted to sell me to asked to see my palm. When he looked at it, he told my madam to take me .....https://sleekgist.com/how-i-was-kidnapped-trafficked-for-sex-to-different-countries-and-lost-twin-baby-16-year-old-victim/

Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by MufasaLion: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by MufasaLion: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2022

Kidnapped, raped, used for sex in different nations, starved, molested, unwanted pregnancy, stillbirth.

I can't imagine the girl's trauma at such a young age.

Some people deserve to be executed by lethal injection or electric chair.
Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by dawnomike(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2022
The evil in the world could make one tired of the world...
Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by Animegirl(f): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2022
angry

Fear men, fear men.
Kidnapping.... Men
Ritual killing... Men
Raping............ Men
Banditry.... Men
Serial killers... Men
Terrorism.... Men
Fulani herdsmen... Men

Women are truly endangered in this country. We're now living as preys and predators.
Pls, ladies as you go out, carry pepper spray with you.

Quote me, idc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by Kriss216: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

Fear men, fear men.
Kidnapping.... Men
Ritual killing... Men
Raping............ Men
Banditry.... Men
Serial killers... Men
Fulani herdsmen... Men

Women are truly endangered in this country. We're now living as preys and predators.
Men should also be blamed for your lack of sense.

4 Likes

Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Men should also be blamed for your lack of sense.
You need some brain reset cos you always insult and generalise all women here...
Now Animegirl is talking about men you are already losing your sense..
You see how it feels to generalise and insult women now huh?
Weak boy..

2 Likes

Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by Kriss216: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You need some brain reset cos you always insult and generalise all women here...
Now Animegirl is talking about men you are already losing your sense..
You see how it feels to generalise and insult women now huh?
Weak boy..
Come again, please

1 Like

Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:

Come again, please
wink
Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by FuckDModz: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

Fear men, fear men.
Kidnapping.... Men
Ritual killing... Men
Raping............ Men
Banditry.... Men
Serial killers... Men
Terrorism.... Men
Fulani herdsmen... Men

Quote me, idc

Pepper spray will not save you.

The only solution is to quit your solipsism and raise great men.
Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by Rastaramsey(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Damnnnnn this is so bad undecided undecided
Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by Rastaramsey(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

Fear men, fear men.
Kidnapping.... Men
Ritual killing... Men
Raping............ Men
Banditry.... Men
Serial killers... Men
Terrorism.... Men
Fulani herdsmen... Men

Quote me, idc

Tell your gender to stop disturbing me to get them iPhone grin grin

Mumu wannabe feminist

1 Like

Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by Nicepoker(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

Fear men, fear men.
Kidnapping.... Men
Ritual killing... Men
Raping............ Men
Banditry.... Men
Serial killers... Men
Terrorism.... Men
Fulani herdsmen... Men

Quote me, idc
And their madam in Mali was also a man. Your head like ash tray

1 Like

Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by GIdiata(m): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

Fear men, fear men.
Kidnapping.... Men
Ritual killing... Men
Raping............ Men
Banditry.... Men
Serial killers... Men
Terrorism.... Men
Fulani herdsmen... Men

Quote me, idc

a madam sent them.
anyway u are free to move to another planet

1 Like

Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by Truvelisback(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

Fear men, fear men.
Kidnapping.... Men
Ritual killing... Men
Raping............ Men
Banditry.... Men
Serial killers... Men
Terrorism.... Men
Fulani herdsmen... Men

Quote me, idc
The woman who uses them as prostitutes to make money, is she a man too?

1 Like

Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by adecz: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
❌❌Lie, lie story❗️❗️

Na her decide to follow dem as
dem tell her say job dey for Italy..

❌❌Who no sabi Edo gehls with dem
Italy Waka❓☹️☹️☹️
Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by Govocrete: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2022
I know this is possible but there are missing pieces in the puzzle.

You were kidnapped in Benin from Benin to Mali no single police or military check where you can shout for help.

Or were you charmed or blindfolded?
Just asking to understand.
Re: If You Shout, We Will K!ll You - How I Was Snatched On My Way To School by Karlovich: 2:47am On Feb 05, 2022
embarassed Yam-legged women again!

(1) (Reply)

EKWEREMADU: Brother Of Alleged Victim Contradicts Metropolitan Police / Kizz Daniel Grabs A Fan Yansh While Performing In Benin Republic (photos) / One Cultist Killed In Delta State Yesterday Night PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.