Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man (31997 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by TheKingsmann(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
RAPIST like you.

Get out from my mention. Weak Leaf!!
Scientist and hardcore feminist my black ass cheesy
Feminist online while u ask men for urgent 2k offline, keep deceiving urself cheesy
Online audio feminist grin

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Lordedifice1: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2022
All this boils down to poverty
When a girl cannot get what she wants she goes after a man.
If all things be equal sex will not be the primary thing.
Poverty has changed the humans in Nigeria to twisted beings,that a lady can't afford bag,shoes,food,wears and e.t.c except she cling into a man.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by TheKingsmann(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this non-entity, please leave me alone, Don't you have work? . If your mother and sisters have nothing to offer doesn't mean other ladies are like them. Huh!!

If you quote me you He-goat, than you're a bastard. Dog!!
Stop all the insult smallie, why re u dis angry and aggressive? did something bad happen to u or u re just depressed and frustrated? I went thru ur posts and majority of ur posts are filled with insults and anger, it is well, don't worry I can help u out if u want my help
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Boniwhite: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2022
DKM123:

Hahahaha! It's obvious that you are OBSESSED with pussies with the way you think thats what every one wants. Yet instead of you to be humble so that one village girl who has no self love and doesn't value herself enough will give it to a disgusting and wicked man like you, you are busy projecting your obsession on others...

You idjiots always think saying the truth and giving you all nairaland misogynistic pigs the middle finger when you bully our women automatically means it's for the pussy. The world will be a better place without you people's evil against Nigerian women who are humans like you. Trust me, I will be here for a longggg time to pour pepper in your okpolo bully eyes so, deal with it. cheesy
you can aswell come to my house lets have a bout. Since you choose to be unfortunate. it is sad you were raised a weakling!

minister of women affairs
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Don27tiky:
still your write up made no sense as regards the topic. You want me to tell you about me but no I am not like you so I won’t
I bet your woman will prefer me to a weak chicken hearted man like you who cannot stand his ground in tense situations.
See through me indeed. Rather I see through you and can tell your kind of person.
Take a chill pill bro.
ADVICE
it is women and weak me. that result to insult During an argument or ARE YOU GAY?�������

This is so hilarious. More so because you don't even know my gender. Kikikikiki. So what if I am gay?! In 2022, you think being gay is an insult? So in addition to bullying our women, you also bully gays?

Ofcourse, according to you, being wicked and evil to women is what signifies strength? Naaaa, you nairaland boys are cowards to the core whose only strength lies in bullying our women. Go and stand face to face with Mike Tyson and show your strength. Atutupoyoyo.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by ngreel(f): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Islie:
Stop looking for ready-made husbands, Charly Boy tells ladies

https://thenationonlineng.net/stop-looking-for-ready-made-husbands-charly-boy-tells-ladies/
you've said it all. Most of my gender has nothing to offer apart from s*x. Looking for somebody son to milk dry.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2022
DKM123:

This is so hilarious. More so because you don't even know my gender. Kikikikiki. So what if I am gay?! In 2022, you think being gay is an insult? So in addition to bullying our women, you also bully gays?

Ofcourse, according to you, being wicked and evil to women is what signifies strength? Naaaa, you nairaland boys are cowards to the core whose only strength lies in bullying our women. Go and stand face to face with Mike Tyson and show your strength. Atutupoyoyo.
whats this one saying. Dragging me out of the topic of discussion.
Dude you confuse

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Everlastingson: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=109950126][i]No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is Fornication. It is Sin against GOD.
It has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.

Pure, undiluted and eternal truth. He who has ears to hear let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Lightened: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
You need the rest more as your mouth will not cease to run like a tap...when I read comments of people like you, sometimes I wonder if God just threw you down from heaven, no mother, no sister, no family, no relatives, nobody. You seems more like an alien because if you are really a human being born by someone, you will never open your mouth to talk in that manner, beware, karma is real, my two cent.
Kriss216:

I'm okay.

Thanks for checking on me, now rest IJN , Amen
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kriss216: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lightened:
You need the rest more as your mouth will not cease to run like a tap...when I read comments of people like you, sometimes I wonder if God just threw you down from heaven, no mother, no sister, no family, no relatives, nobody. You seems more like an alien because if you are really a human being born by someone, you will never open your mouth to talk in that manner, beware, karma is real, my two cent.
k

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is Fornication. It is Sin against GOD.
It has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.

Are you married? If yes, were you a virgin before marriage?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
vince96w2:
I will like to shift to ur side oo...I need a woman to support me in many ways cool

No problem, make we negotiate on that later grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oyolohi24:
[U can't even defend yourself that u can do so so thing rather insults. I weep for your generation. very good in insults. quote author=gift0123 post=109953723]

So naa men be the good ones that shouldn't be wiped off?? You sure say naa woman born you this Op, or you came out from a dogs anus?? grin grin grin grin grin

Alright.... I heard you...
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Christmasdon:
. They will never admit instead they die in their ignorance and foolishness.

Hope you talk to your sisters too, before you come here looking for who you teach and who should admit.....
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
SarutobiEky:
this one off me grin

My dear know offoooo, naa so eh go be grin grin abeg....
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
teddybarz:

i made a topic bout joing () forum and got banned straiqht away cry

Ohh... Sorry cry
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Boniwhite:
husband material? So you dey get hope to marry after you don hoe upandan! ( hehe)
well send me an iv if you manage get one mumu sha. Las las you go turn motivational speaker cos na chop clean mouth remain 4 you.

Remain blessed dear...........
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Boniwhite:
E pain you abi? Wetin him dey try yarn be say una wey be naija girl, dey useless!!
una no dey add value 4 anything
all una worth na to the hawk vagina upandan!

Okay....
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don27tiky:
whats this one saying. Dragging me out of the topic of discussion.
Dude you confuse

Lmao! You are projecting your own confusion.. I am thoroughly enjoying the way I have got you confused. I am an hermaphrodite, mgbo! Dude Kee you dia! cheesy cheesy
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Boniwhite:
husband material? So you dey get hope to marry after you don hoe upandan! ( hehe)
well send me an iv if you manage get one mumu sha. Las las you go turn motivational speaker cos na chop clean mouth remain 4 you.

Do you know what? I won't even reply you, because you are not my level, I will recruit someone that will give you the insult that you deserve, you will tell me where I was hoeing up and down and when you did that with me.... Don't you ever try again to dirt my image unnecessarily here... Last warning...
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Christmasdon(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

Hope you talk to your sisters too, before you come here looking for who you teach and who should admit.....
I DETEST IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY FOOLISHNESS WHOEVER IT IS.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Christmasdon:
I DETEST IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY FOOLISHNESS WHOEVER IT IS.

I don't entertain bitter people on my mentions... You can feel free to quote the person that created the thread when you want to air your opinion...don't mention me again.........NEVER.....
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Christmasdon(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

I don't entertain bitter people on my mentions... You can feel free to quote the person that created the thread when you want yo air your opinion...don't mention me again.........NEVER.....
. Don't mention me again means you are a very bittered person. People should never be what they accuse people of . humans self. if u ar not bittered u wuldnt have typed or talk in such an arrogant mode.I LOVE GOD.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Christmasdon:
. They will never admit instead they die in their ignorance and foolishness.

What are you trying to say here? Are u referring to men or women?? Looks like I misunderstood you.... Sorry okay..... Your sentence was not specific......
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Posila415(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Some girz talk about this bringing something to table matter already. You won provoke the wrath of the gods. Sorry female gender. smiley grin angry angry
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by SarutobiEky(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

My dear know offoooo, naa so eh go be grin grin abeg....
lol.. You go fit handle dem all?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
SarutobiEky:
lol.. You go fit handle dem all?

Yes naa grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by vince96w2(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

No problem, make we negotiate on that later grin
am ready when you are dear...This can be our year of shifting cultivation...Give date and time
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
DKM123:

Lmao! You are projecting your own confusion.. I am thoroughly enjoying the way I have got you confused. I am an hermaphrodite, mgbo! Dude Kee you dia! cheesy cheesy
i am right about you being weak. You end up telling me about you without me asking. I understand your situation. You cannot lead the fight for a course by insulting people who go against you. Find a subtle way of making your points and stop the insult.
Others will insult you back but as for me I don’t do that
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
vince96w2:
am ready when you are dear...This can be our year of shifting cultivation...Give date and time

Around March when rain don start, that time weather don cool, eheee we go start the shifting... That's the best time... Shebi you concur with the time
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by vince96w2(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

Around March when rain don start, that time weather don cool, eheee we go start the shifting... That's the best time... Shebi you concur with the time
weather cool now na...but March is fine cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Scarlet Shotade Marries In Purple Wedding Dress (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Climbs Chair While Celebrating UBA At 70 (photo) / Doyin Okupe's Son Bolu Shows Off Abs And Eggplant In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.