Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:39 AM

Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning (3358 Views)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / My Crush Told Me This Today / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
This morning as i was rushing to meet up with someone in another local government area to deliver a stuff,i was whistled by a girl that i know as fruit seller when am about to enter a bike. when i turned back it was her. i ask her any problem she didn't uttered any problem i hissed and entered the bike and left. i was thinking if she was using me to catch cruise me or what because she normally act like that.

So around 10 o'clock when i came back from the business i went to,the same girl walked up to me when i was alighting from the bike looking somehow weird with me looking at her with frown a face.I immediately ask her what's wrong with you, are you using me to catch cruise or wetin omo the girl open her mouth and drop the bombshell.

she said let me be real with you for the past one week now i have been having this kind of irresistible feelings for you so for the sake of valentine let me be real with you i think am inlove with you and want to be your girlie o so please don't disappoint me,i got no option than to accept the proposal.

You need to see her face like person that was flogged and ordered not to cry and she even gave me a very tight hug which i can hear her heart beat clearly..so my fellow Nairalander if you loves someone please walk up to the person and say your feelings if he/she agree fine no agree fine. at least make person no go die..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
I grab the point you were trying to make..nice write up..hope you guys enjoy yallselves.. wink
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Kriss216: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't be too excited, Val is just two Mondays away.

I expected you to tell her Let me think about it . Then after 14th February, if she still persists, you can pity her and accept.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Sonnobax15(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin
Op na mugu well well cheesy

A banny proposed to you just a week to valentine shocked. Well,no be by how e take start...I hope your heart will still remain intact immediately after you must have spent your hard earned money lavishly on her on Valentine's day tongue

3 Likes

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Aidejay(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
just 10 days to Valentine. This brother don fall.

Dem don catch am.

My Geees, be careful.

6 Likes

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
sad
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Boogyman557: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool DIS 1 Na CONFIRM MUGU...

SEE U SEE EXPRESS...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
you don't know me in real life so ya can't predict

Aidejay:
just 10 days to Valentine. This brother don fall.

Dem don catch am.

My Geees, be careful.

1 Like

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
ok onye mgbue

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool DIS 1 Na CONFIRM MUGU...

SEE U SEE EXPRESS...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Kuriosmynd: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
This man!
70 year old man.
Foto.
How many times will I tell you Valentine love is not for you
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Drsnives(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na so one hold me for work 2days ago oo..
Told her pump plain i no get money o
This bannies don up thier game.. no more shame

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Generalwoodz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chill bro. Follow her gradually and intensify every effort after 14

1 Like

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Girls getting a guy is very easy, see how cheap and easy the OP is angry I'm sure if you were the one that made that proposal to her, she'll so look down on you and will never accept you.

OP, bang that girl's pussy, dump her immediately and move on. Or put her in the friend zone should in case you need her pussy again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by mayorofyentown(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
I just hope say she no go serve u breakfast after val.
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Truvelisback(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
This morning as i was rushing to meet up with someone in another local government area to deliver a stuff,i was whistled by a girl that i know as fruit seller when am about to enter a bike. when i turned back it was her. i ask her any problem she didn't uttered any problem i hissed and entered the bike and left. i was thinking if she was using me to catch cruise me or what because she normally act like that.

So around 10 o'clock when i came back from the business i went to,the same girl walked up to me when i was alighting from the bike looking somehow weird with me looking at her with frown a face.I immediately ask her what's wrong with you, are you using me to catch cruise or wetin omo the girl open her mouth and drop the bombshell.

she said let me be real with you for the past one week now i have been having this kind of irresistible feelings for you so for the sake of valentine let me be real with you i think am inlove with you and want to be your girlie o so please don't disappoint me,i got no option than to accept the proposal.

You need to see her face like person that was flogged and ordered not to cry and she even gave me a very tight hug which i can hear her heart beat clearly..so my fellow Nairalander if you loves someone please walk up to the person and say your feelings if he/she agree fine no agree fine. at least make person no go die..
If she initiated it, then u are safer. Just play along.

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Girls getting a guy is very easy, see how cheap and easy the OP is angry I'm sure if you were the one that made that proposal to her, she'll so look down on you and will never accept you.

OP, bang that girl's pussy, dump her immediately and move on. Or put her in the friend zone should in case you need her pussy again.

You can never give a reasonable advice this man.... Naa only bitterness full your body, I need to see how many of this girls you don even bang sef....... You will stay inside your room typing bitterness into nairaland... I pity the guilible ones that will adhere to your advice. Abeg shift jaree, you too dey paraaa... Meanwhile how is your day going kiss kiss my nairaland crush wink

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by shortgun(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
I can't believe people actually believed this fake story

1 Like

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's very difficult to see a girl who can make such advances ooo abeg hold am tight that babe loves you...
Enjoy your new relationship and don't mind bitter and jealous people in here.
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
I just wanna keep quite and play along. She's not the first either will she be the last..

Kriss216:
Don't be too excited, Val is just two Mondays away.

I expected you to tell her Let me think about it . Then after 14th February, if she still persists, you can pity her and accept.
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by franklingud(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Last sentence got me ROTFL..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
At least make person no go die!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Chikarata2020(m): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:
It's very difficult to see a girl who can make such advances ooo abeg hold am tight that babe loves you...
Enjoy your new relationship and don't mind bitter and jealous people in here.
U just concluded in ur small head that she loves him. Just know that a low life bitch can just walk up to a made nigga to confess some fake love, but deep down her heart she is all about the money and change of status

2 Likes

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chikarata2020:

U just concluded in ur small head that she loves him. Just know that a low life bitch can just walk up to a made nigga to confess some fake love, but deep down her heart she ia all about the money and change of status

My dear you are free to embrace your opinion.. just don't bring your bitterness to my corner abeg............
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by akinsojiSenai(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mumu would not kill you. Shout a powerful Amen!
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by arthurwillia(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

This never happened but continue
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Finish it then
arthurwillia:

This never happened but continue
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
When she will bill to iPhone12 don't come here and wail ooo
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by Glamswizard(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
awnnnn wink wink cheesy wink wink wink who go toast me bayi ? grin grin grin
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by benqo01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hahahhahah Omo Op dah girl na God sent,Feb 16th come back re us wetin happen
Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
This OP is original mumu, if to say I dey by your side, I go slap you ... you are not your self, odeee, supooo, dindinrin.........she knows datt Valentin is around the corner, and you they simp ...I putty u, after Valentine, she will dump your ass, looking at the story you post, phsycologically I have read her mind...crush ko crush ni...girls can be desperate if they need something from guys....and some guys will be saying I found a love, mumu people, any girl that is a girlfriend,or dating , is not your own,

If you marry her, she is yours, but if she is in dating zone, girlfriend zone, her pussy is not yours, nah everybody go dey knack her until she climbed ota

You are still not the owner....

If you like, spend your last Kobo, no come naira land and tell us say you she broke your heart..nah swear I go swear for you...

Re: Am Still Suprised Of What My Unknown Crush Told Me This Morning by NaBanga: 3:46am On Feb 05, 2022
She isn't serious. She wants a gift for Valentine's day. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accidentally Sex With My Mom 18+ Chapter 1 / She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful / Is It True That Marriage Is A Capital Intensive Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.