Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,488 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man; Should I Tell Him? – Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man; Should I Tell Him? – Man (423 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man; Should I Tell Him? – Man by Larigist(f): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
A young man is in a state of dilemma as to whether or not to disclose to his brother that he caught his wife red-handed having sex with another man in their sitting room.

According to the Nigerian man, the woman has since been calling his phone without ceasing, and he has been avoiding the calls.

Identified as @Khan_dave7 on Twitter, the confused man took to his page to recount that he paid an unannounced visit to his brother but did not know that he had travelled.

�����
Click on the link below
https://larigist.com/i-caught-my-brothers-wife-having-sex-with-another-man-should-i-tell-him-man-asks/

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man; Should I Tell Him? – Man by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tell your brother? abi u too wan Bleep your brother wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man; Should I Tell Him? – Man by Larigist(f): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Hahahah

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / 5 Things That Should NEVER Be Inserted Into The VAGINA / About Dragons In Tv Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.