Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

“i’m Single Because I Haven’t Found A Man Richer Than Me” – Tacha Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Single Because I Haven’t Found A Man Richer Than Me” – Tacha Said (291 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Single Because I Haven’t Found A Man Richer Than Me” – Tacha Said by Jenniferchuma10: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Big Brother contestant, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha, has triggered reactions online after she revealed why she’s single.

“I’m single because I haven’t found a man richer than me” – Tacha on why she is not dating
The 26-year-old finally spoke on why she’s single after a concerned fan took to Twitter to ask when she would start going on dates.

“Tacha, when will you start going on dates?” The fan asked

Responding to the question, Tacha explained that she’s still single and hasn’t been going on dates because she has yet to find a man that’s richer than her.

In her words,
“I haven’t found a man RICHER”.

See their exchange below;
“I’m single because I haven’t found a man richer than me” – Tacha on why she is not dating
This revelation, however, generated mixed reaction from social media users. See some comments below,

@ajoloeyeofwarrikingdom, “Is RIHANNA a joke to you

@ezekielwire, “How much you get
@shu_gami, “Even poor broke girls will start shouting “we don’t date broke men”.

@drey_songz, “Maybe rich men don’t like you…just saying respectfully”.

@race_italianluxury, “Ask Linda how far
why quantify money,to finding happiness, u get money reach Nicki Minaj”.

@e_l_l_abeauttyyy, “Even Rihanna don get belle,I love you t but this one no enter,nobi person be the richest woman in Africa?shift one side joor”.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/im-single-because-i-havent-found-a-man-richer-than-me-tacha-on-why-she-is-not-dating/

Re: “i’m Single Because I Haven’t Found A Man Richer Than Me” – Tacha Said by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Olosho seeking for attention as usual. sad

What the the evening newspaper is trying to say is that, she's available should in case any SIMP man is ready to tie the knot with her.

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day / Am I Not Romantic Enough? / Kaduna Babe Urgenty Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.