Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Olamide Paid For The Audio, Video, Promotion Of 'zazoo Zehh' - Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Paid For The Audio, Video, Promotion Of 'zazoo Zehh' - Portable (227 Views)

Olamide Paid For The Audio, Video, Promotion Of 'zazoo Zehh' - Portable / Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Paid For The Audio, Video, Promotion Of 'zazoo Zehh' - Portable by Ayinesongya3: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nigerian rapper, Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable has disclosed that Olamide paid for the audio, video and promotion of his hit song, ZaZoo Zehh.

Olamide is a Nigerian hip-hop recording artist and he is one of the biggest and most influential artists in Africa.

Speaking in an interview with Jahbless, the Zazuu singer said Olamide paid for production, promotion and also introduced me to the person promoting his music.

He said, "He blessed me, he didn't borrow me the money and that it's for free, he controls my way of everything."

"Even the song I drooped, he called me and told me to drop the song, he saw one freestyle and told me to drop it so I did."

"Baado promised to pay for the video for Zazoo zehh and he did."

"Olamide didn't collect shishi, he be sponsorer, even he paid for the producer, he paid for studio and promotion, he paid for everything."

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Olamide-paid-for-the-audio-video-promotion-of-ZaZoo-Zehh-Portable-522805

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Of An Observant Pastor And A Gospel Singer / VALENTINE Day..went Wrong, With Soldier Wife.. / Bbmzansi 2022 THEMBA Calls Housemates Snake See What Happened (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.