Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,591 members, 7,972,186 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:51 AM

Could This Be Synonymous To Human Experince ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be Synonymous To Human Experince ? (183 Views)

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? / Advise Please!!!! Should I Go To Human Rights???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Synonymous To Human Experince ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
While i was surfing through the web i came across a video where a smaller fish (HAGFISH) was burrowing into a far bigger fish.
The fish didn't know how to solve its problem. it kept swimming, weakly and frustrated. It was an eyesore or better expressed as irritating while looking at it.
I felt it could be related to human experience/encounter. Some times we get in a problem and we don't know how to solve it or the ideas to solve the challenges doesn't come up. Often times, we are incapable of solving it by ourselves so we need an extra hand or ''other factors as ideas'' . In human retrospect, for humans, these ''other factors as ideas'' could be spiritual or physical (as the situation demands).

The big fish that was being burrowed could have solved its problem by swimming faster, turning vertically or rubbing itself against the sea floor or some rocks. But is all that even possible for the fish or am comparing human capacity to solve the fish's problem ?
Is that the same way the supernatual world sees we humans in terms of our individual challenges?

(1) (Reply)

Fa / 5 Popular Questions About DNA Testing In Nigeria / Best Real Estate Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.