Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper (959 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by mdsne(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
A male corps member was treated to an unpleasant reaction from a lady as he attempted to pull a surprise proposal in public
In a video making the rounds, the young Nigerian man's move was received with a loud 'no' from the lady
While he kept begging the lady to rescind her decision, other corps members burst into hilarious laughter
More often than not, bold men make surprise proposals which are usually received with love, but a man's attempt didn't pan out as he expected.

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member went on one knee as he asked a lady in camp to be his wife.

Corps member's surprise proposal ends in tears as lady rejects with a loud 'no,' video goes viral.
The incident which took place in a camp in Nasarawa state 'ended in tears' as the lady rejected his request with a resounding 'no' leaving the man in uniform in an embarrassing state.

In the short video, it appeared the young man repeated the move in a bid to make the lady rethink her decision but she again declined his request.

Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Boogyman557: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Samade7: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Must u proposed in public?
Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Truvelisback(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oh! God, these men just dey disgrace themselves for Public.

Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by dawnomike(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
I know masef... I can only do that in the corners of my room. grin
Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Nonexisting: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oh! God, these men simps just dey disgrace us themselves for Public.
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Brokeloser: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Serves him right.These SIMPletons keep disgracing their ancestors.I wish the female rewarded him with a slap for his troubles.

3 Likes

Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Foolish man. You no reason how to take build your financial status first.

1 Like

Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by odinson1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
E nor go better for the person wey make men mumu like this.

Godforbid this stupidity! Kneeling down to beg a woman to take you as her slave for the rest of your SIMPle life

3 Likes

Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Myzubby(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
hot breakfast.
Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by paulolee(m): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
this wan de find who e go tie down n use free knacks kill..
Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Truvelisback(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nonexisting:
Fixed.
Thanks bro, it's just that, it makes me feel somehow.
Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Zee0007: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
I still don't know why men kneel to propose.

Nice one girl. It serves him right. He wanted public attention. Otodon.

1 Like

Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Gift96: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
atleast he will suffer the rejection alone. that way he will understand the importance of proposing in secrecy
Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by Healthrelatedjo: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na to propose inside room o
Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by orohbiro(f): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chai this my gender is over doing things sha cheesy the guy is a fool anyway u kW he ur bane be u still dey try ur luck probably to put d gal into pressure to saying yes due to the crowd but d gal was too smart grin
Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by yungz: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: A Youth Corper Get A Loud NO When He Proposed To His Fellow Corper by shilenji(m): 12:36am On Feb 05, 2022

(1) (Reply)

This Man Still Bedwets At This Age. / How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? / If You Are Looking For A Virgin, You Are A R*pist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.