Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,315 members, 7,920,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi (1285 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by BestNewsng(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Obi, You can never win a Presidential Election - El-Rufai son, Bashiru Jabs Peter obi

see full details������

https://bestnewsng.online/obi-you-can-never-win-a-presidential-election-el-rufai-son-bashiru-jabs-peter-obi/

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by Validated: 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
So says Mr god! Stupid, who would have thought GEJ would win in 2010?

@Obi - Dont mind them , they are already scared of your success. If not, how many of them have been perturbed about Anyim and Moghalu?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by Sergio104(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by BestNewsng(f): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Validated:
So says Mr god! Stupid, who would have thought GEJ would win in 2010?

grin
Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by buzikid49515: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
this bastard boy

2 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
This one living on stolen funds, reason why he talks too much and anyhow. Yelobam moozelems will still come and defend him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
If Peter obi is political weak as they want to make us believe ...why are they wasting so much time , energy and resources trying to discredit the man ?

What's obi and Igbo people's business ...if Una like make Una no elect Igbo man ( which is what I want ) so Igbo nation agenda would be louder

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by Restructuring: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bastard son of a bitch

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by nzeobi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
What he said is his opinion.

PO has not declared yet but people are already apprehensive especially APC even after dismissing his chances.

Let buhari sign the electoral Bill so that things will take shape.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by Saao(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
This guy is a learner. When they talk of North, which North are they referring to? What a South candidate only need is to win majority south and Middle belt. The people that voted for good luck in his first term 2011 just south and Middle belt. Muslims North usually vote for Muslims candidate, very common with them

2 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
All thanks to the feeding bottle type of revenue in the country. If every region manage themselves, I believe statement like these won't be heard of. Over feeding from government money can make someone high. Many of them don't support rotational presidency, but they support quota system. Hypocrisy is a serious threat to development of any country. Having large numbers of hypocrites/wicked individuals in a society, it's not good. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by NGpatriot: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Even Martians in Mars no say obi pandora no fit win anything, not even his polling station in his village.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by Jostoman: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2022
I will not insult El-rufai son in not to create enmity for Peter Obi because I know that someone is using you against Obi but I think the safety of lives of people of southern KADUNA should be more important to him than the ambition of Peter Obi that he is talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by slivertongue: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2022
Saao:
What a South candidate only need is to win majority south and Middle belt. Muslims North usually vote for Muslims candidate,

You are on point

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by gwafaeziokwu: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2022
Peter Obi even without declaring is proving to be the man to beat. Many said no Igbo man can be a political threat, well that is because we haven't shown up yet. grin

who dey braeeeaaadth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by NGpatriot: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Jostoman:
I will not insult El-rufai son in not to create enmity for Peter Obi because I know that someone is using you against Obi but I think the safety of lives of people of southern KADUNA should be more important to him than the ambition of Peter Obi that he is talking about.

What about the safety of lives of the people of SE that SE terrorists are slaughtering every day and roasting to chop like suya?

Are the lives of the Christian Kaduna people more important than the lives of the Christian igbo people?

Hypocrisy and contradictions..

4 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by YungMillionaire: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2022
One of my issues with Obi is that his voice is higher than teenage girl's. How can such an effeminate person represent Nigeria, a country of alpha males?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by Reflect7: 1:44am On Feb 05, 2022
9japride:
All thanks to the feeding bottle type of revenue in the country. If every region manage themselves, I believe statement like these won't be heard of. Over feeding from government money can make someone high. Many of them don't support rotational presidency, but they support quota system. Hypocrisy is a serious threat to development of any country. Having large numbers of hypocrites/wicked individuals in a society, it's not good. Smh

If your Igbo region ''managed itself'', you would have to live on palm kernel proceeds.

You live off the national purse as much as anyone else. Possibly more, since 30 million of you are settled outside, across the country.

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 05, 2022
mrvitalis:
If Peter obi is political weak as they want to make us believe ...why are they wasting so much time , energy and resources trying to discredit the man ?

What's obi and Igbo people's business ...if Una like make Una no elect Igbo man ( which is what I want ) so Igbo nation agenda would be louder

Using your words/logic against you...... Remember your fixation on Tinubu? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by sharpden: 4:38am On Feb 05, 2022
NGpatriot:

What about the safety of lives of the people of SE that SE terrorists are slaughtering every day and roasting to chop like suya?

Are the lives of the Christian Kaduna people more important than the lives of the Christian igbo people?

You forgot to add those ones your brothers have been harvesting for rituals, aren't they human also abi their life no follow?

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by sharpden: 4:40am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

If your Igbo region ''managed itself'', you would have to live on palm kernel proceeds.

You live off the national purse as much as anyone else. Possibly more, since 30 million of you are settled outside, across the country.

So those living outside Igbo land hustling for themselves live off the national purse?

Are you sure you're listening to yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by juman(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2022
That normal comment from apc people.
They are his opponents.
Nobody expect them to praise him.

Obi is mentioned more than other pdp aspirants.
Thats good for him.

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 5:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Jostoman:

You think say you wise. Isn't it too late for your antics?

Suddenly you don't want to insult the northerners by calling them almajiris and suddenly the lives of southern Kaduna is paramount to you.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 5:16am On Feb 05, 2022
I don't know why this part of the country has refused to learn politics.

If there's going to be an Igbo president come 2023 then it MUST come from the APC.
Any PDP presidential aspirant from the SE is DOA.

Mr. Peter Obi can't even stand a chance against any APC candidate from the south or even Yahaya Bello from the NC.

2023 like 2015 isn't going to be an issue base campaign bcus PDP has set the precedence.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you are not current. shocked shocked. I wonder where you guys gets all these funny information from? The eastern region is flowing with sweet oil/gas resources, intelligent human resources, agricultural lands, solid minerals and sweet palm kernel especially in Imo state. Please do your own research. The eastern region will ever be grateful to you and your love ones, if you can help the eastern region managed their own resources by having a country of their own.

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by babatunx(m): 6:23am On Feb 05, 2022
These northerners really mean Obi sha grin

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2022
sharpden:

So those living outside Igbo land hustling for themselves live off the national purse?

Are you sure you're listening to yourself?
[color=#006600][/color]

Their reasoning is something else. People just talk for talking sake because talk is cheap. That statement from that moniker was made out of envy because it lacks logic.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by tamdun: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Saao:
This guy is a learner. When they talk of North, which North are they referring to? What a South candidate only need is to win majority south and Middle belt. The people that voted for good luck in his first term 2011 just south and Middle belt. Muslims North usually vote for Muslims candidate, very common with them
But Gej won kogi and kwara with majority Muslims, I don't think this is about religion, same North central that voted for Gej in 2011 voted against him during 2015 election, the truth is Gej messed up, he abandoned those that made him president and was busy trying to woo north west that never voted for him in 2011

2 Likes

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2022
NGpatriot:
Even Martians in Mars no say obi pandora no fit win anything, not even his polling station in his village.. grin grin

Tinubu ... Osinbajo would beat Peter Obi even in South East.

Wike would beat Obi in South East.

Obi is a glorified houseboy for Atiku.

Even Atiku wouldn't pick his next VP from SE.

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by xelly: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2022
The fear of change and a better Nigeria has swept down the nerve of those wanting to maintain the status quo.

I am sure such people are the agent that take pleasure in destabilised Nigeria.

A nation that works is a threat to them.

When we have stable economy and better Nigeria, how will elrufai son be relevant? That is his fear.

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by Simplelion: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2022
NGpatriot:

Islamabad.....do you want to compare what is happening in southern Kaduna to that of the East ....you must be jocking oo.

1 Like

Re: Obi, You Can Never Win A Presidential Election - El-rufai Son Jabs Peter Obi by WATCHOVER(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2022
This El'rufai son his very irresponsible, involvimg in matters that doesn't concern him, I bet you if his father does not tame him he might end up bringing disgrace to his family. Talking recklessly brought Adam's Oshiomohole down

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims And Migration To Christian Nations / Professor Uche Ikonne Picks Abia PDP Governorship Form (Photos) / Watch How A Billionaire In Anambra Begins Buying & Beautifying Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.