Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State (19034 Views)

Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) / Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom / Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State by rickyrex(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
MaverickA3:
The Eastern part of the country is the HQ of bad governance. Look at their roads too.
really? Abeg come oko afor along Badagry Lagos and see bad road. Enter enter mechanic iyana sashi and see bad road, enter ajangbadi and see bad road bia go call places for you Lagos here wey no good road
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State by Jxmmi90(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
See my home town school
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State by silverkings: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Extrazee:
This people don cast me o! Na my town be that. I don't know how Ezinifite Improvement Union missed that.

Hmmm so you're from Ezinifite
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Many part of Anambra is poor develop in south east... They lack so many things
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Jxmmi90:
See my home town school

We have two Ezinifite.

We have Ezinifite Nnewi and Aguata.

The one on the post is Ezinifite Aguata.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State by ufotunang: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
Afonja!! Dont pretend you dont know Tinubu caused this.
...how ??...is tinubu in government now...is he the president now
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State by KayCee92(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Hmm. The so called state of billionaires.

The so called state where every household in their villages have their gates made of gold and diamonds.

Lol You couldn't even grab the sarcasm in my post. State of billionaires my foot. Na your type dey say there are people in Anambra richer than dangote lol.

No sir, not my type because there is nothing to gain if everyone in Anambra is richer than Dangote. I'm saying ur conclusion is wrong but, at least, you just said you where being sarcastic so, u are excused sir.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State by Extrazee: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Minedon:

Which primary school are they talking of
We have more than 7 in ezinifite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2-Year-Old Baby Dies After Falling From A School Building In Abia State / Alright Vs All Right : What's The Difference? Let's Learn. / ASUU: FG Set To Release N23bn To University Lecturers – Education Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.