Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,499 members, 7,968,358 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ubi Franlin Mocks Sandra Iheuwa - 'she's Paying For The Bad Things She Did To Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franlin Mocks Sandra Iheuwa - 'she's Paying For The Bad Things She Did To Me (529 Views)

Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa As She Calls Him Out For Going On Vacation / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franlin Mocks Sandra Iheuwa - 'she's Paying For The Bad Things She Did To Me by VictorKing01: 12:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Ubi Franklin, a Nigerian music mogul and blogger, has reacted to his baby mom Sandra Iheuwa's marriage issue with her husband, Steve Thompson.
Sandra Iheuwa and Steve Thompson have been in the press for a long time due to adultery in their marriage and child custody issues.

Read More here.... https://constituentreporters.com/entertainment/ubi-franlin-mocks-sandra-iheuwa-shes-paying-for-the-bad-things-she-did-to-me/

1 Share

Re: Ubi Franlin Mocks Sandra Iheuwa - 'she's Paying For The Bad Things She Did To Me by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 05, 2022
I can never believe anything that comes from a serial babypapa,both of you are bad.Ubi and most men think it's normal and their birthright to womanize and never see it as something bad,but the truth is it's demonic to be a womanizer,so Ubi should shut it pls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Prominent Nigerians Who Died In April 2022 / Blogger Exposes Korra Obidi’s Alleged Affair With Club Owner, Shares Leaked Chat / Davido Being Investigated For Money Laundering???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.