Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? (310 Views)

This babe is in charge of the banging / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by helinues: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2022
Who is in charge of your critical decision making,

Yourself, your partner, your boss? Your family? Your friends?

This year AFCON should be the 5th consecutive AFCON I would be watching, meaning I have been creating time just to enjoy the competition.

When friends sometimes need my attention and I respond back with I am watching ball, their responses have mostly be you get time oo.

And when you need their attention, most of their busyness are not really about themselves. Like I am running an errand for my boss, I need to take my kids to somewhere, I have to attend to family function e.t.c

Some people can't really remember the last time they watch a full movie on their own without distraction from others, some can't remember the last time they ate their favourite meals as they are too busy with other things, so many have been working with nothing to show off cos their money always go to responsibilities.l, no reserve for enjoyment.

Some those who are in love can't even make a critical decision on their own without waiting for their partners input.

Some, na their parents have been in charge of their lives and decisions.

So, who is in charge of your critical decision making?
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2022
helinues:
Who is in charge of your critical decision making,

Yourself, your partner, your boss? Your family? Your friends?

This year AFCON should be the 5th consecutive AFCON I would be watching, meaning I have been creating time just to enjoy the competition.

When friends sometimes need my attention and I respond back with I am watching ball, their responses have mostly be you get time oo.

And when you need their attention, most of their busyness are not really about themselves. Like I am running an errand for my boss, I need to take my kids to somewhere, I have to attend to family function e.t.c

Some people can't really remember the last time they watch a full movie on their own without distraction from others, some can't remember the last time they ate their favourite meals as they are too busy with other things, so many have been working with nothing to show off cos their money always go to responsibilities.l, no reserve for enjoyment.

Some those who are in love can't even make a critical decision on their own without waiting for their partners input.

Some, na their parents have been in charge of their lives and decisions.

So, who is in charge of your critical decision making?

The Holy Spirit is in charge of my decision making . My birthday was on 24 January and I wanted badly to follow the trend of people putting up their account numbers or screenshoting pics of the gifts they want or links of Jumia gifts they wanted
Holy Spirit said never u try that. I needed that financial favor, still need but HE kept saying don't dare it. So I obeyed
Only to see a viral post of a marriage almost breaking up because the husband felt the wife was greedy and not contented . I knew that was me as well and repented
I hope many of us will make him our Decision maker and enjoy peace in a turbulent world

1 Like

Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by Michelle70(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by Princess80(f): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Lol, I dont even know who or what's in charge of my life.
I know that I dont even have time for favourite meal, I have sacrificed romance, I sacrificed family, i dont have screentime, i neglect my health, no time watching any favourite station, even to sleep long i no fit cos my heart beat will wake me up, I starve enjoyment all to build an intimidating career for my unborn children

And to think I may not even live long to enjoy it is risibly rich, though I kinda find fulfilment in it.
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2022
God
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by Haakeem(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2022
Before na pale.
but now man don grow up.
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:54am On Feb 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
80% na me,20% na my popsman...
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by MufasaLion: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2022
It's me.
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by helinues: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
God

Abeg make we stop deceiving ourselves, God no dey make decisions for people...
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by helinues: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

The Holy Spirit is in charge of my decision making . My birthday was on 24 January and I wanted badly to follow the trend of people putting up their account numbers or screenshoting pics of the gifts they want or links of Jumia gifts they wanted
Holy Spirit said never u try that. I needed that financial favor, still need but HE kept saying don't dare it. So I obeyed
Only to see a viral post of a marriage almost breaking up because the husband felt the wife was greedy and not contented . I knew that was me as well and repented
I hope many of us will make him our Decision maker and enjoy peace in a turbulent world

Your instincts not holy spirit..
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2022
98% me. 2% advise from multiple source.
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by osuolale95(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2022
Princess80:
Lol, I dont even know who or what's in charge of my life.
I know that I dont even have time for favourite meal, I have sacrificed romance, I sacrificed family, i dont have screentime, i neglect my health, no time watching any favourite station, even to sleep long i no fit cos my heart beat will wake me up, I starve enjoyment all to build an intimidating career for my unborn children

And to think I may not even live long to enjoy it
is risibly rich, though I kinda find fulfilment in it.

This is me
Re: Who Is In Charge Of Your Critical Decision Making? by Angrygoat: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2022
My account balance,controls my decisions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Hate Divorce! And Five Other Divorce Myths Keeping Women In Abusive Marriage / If The Marriage Is Not Working Don't Force It, Consider A Divorce For Your Good! / What's Your Take On Clingy Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.