Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,821 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) (558 Views)

Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / Who Is Really Nigeria's Greatest Footballer? / Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Gistmedia10: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Maldini's career was so long that he defended Platini, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic and Cristiano.

Arguably, The greatest defender of all time.

1 Like

Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2022
remember those days. he was so remarkable
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Mhykel217(m): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2022
he should be in the top 3
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Winningbot: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Op you don't forget maguire cool

1 Like

Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Maldini is literally the greatest...
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Winningbot:

grin grin grin grin
That slabhead grin grin
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by paulolee(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
the best for me dt Milan gat to retire his jersey
I miss those days dt italy produce the best of defenders....but he left the bar too high for his son to reach

2 Likes

Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by paulolee(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Winningbot:
dt over hyped trash wey no fit make Italy team B squad
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Great100000: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Winningbot:
I want to say the same thing too grin grin grin grin Maguire is the best defender ever to me.... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Aboubakar Sets New Record After Cameroon’s Win / Black Stars release Team To Face Nigeria On Friday. / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Destroy Manchester United Team With Nuclear Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.