Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Google Tries To Keep This Voice App Out All All Playstores. Why? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Google Tries To Keep This Voice App Out All All Playstores. Why? (345 Views)

Masquerades Flog Girl While Boyfriend Helplessly Tries To Save Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Tries To Keep This Voice App Out All All Playstores. Why? by Rosalinetee(f): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2022
Call your client as a foreign woman.
Anna Cheng na Bitcoin investor wey nor fit get time to at least calln client for phone, talk business, laugh or just chat.

Get the voice now while you can. Get V-track.

V-track v2 is available with 5 voice packs and 5 different call conditions/ambience.

Price:
If I'm not available to take your calls, leave me a voicemail, text or whatsapp message. I'd get back to you.
You can request for a real-time call demo before paying for the app.

2 Likes

Re: Google Tries To Keep This Voice App Out All All Playstores. Why? by Rosalinetee(f): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2022
V-TRACK JOURNAL
Note: There are other advantages to having a new voice, other than con.

The most effective tool of any con artist whatever ya work be is Verbal communication.
If you still feel like disagreeing, just know that in a very short time in future, you will still agree.

The first fraud guys were con artists. Yes con men, that’s what they were called, short for confidence man. I’m sure you’ve guessed why by now. They had a rare genius for holding and dragging people deeply into conversation. Before their victims knew whats up, omo en don pay up. Some will even pay over and over again.

Most people have lost both clients or customers simply because you don’t have this up your sleeve.
Chances of getting a client to pay through chats or texts or emails(sad) alone is just 10%, infact every year that number is going down. This simply means, out of every real 100 people you bomb, you will most likely sell to only 10, and that’s if you even know what you are doing.
If you add a lovely ass corporate website to the mix, that number goes up to about 15-25%.
Guess what happens when you add a call in the right voice., the same number goes up to 65%.

Get V-track,; worth every cent.
I'm just saying, you know!

If I'm not available to take your calls, leave me a voicemail, text or whatsapp message. I'd get back to you.
You can request for a real-time call demo before paying for the app.
Re: Google Tries To Keep This Voice App Out All All Playstores. Why? by Rosalinetee(f): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
If you know what you're doing, it'll take you about at least a week or more to build good trust with a stranger. Yeah, I say a week cos I've seen people do it in 3 days. Maybe dumb luck.

That's by the way.

V-track provides you a chance at a real voice call. So that job that will probably take a week will be shortened to a matter of hours.

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Difference Between Sharia Judge And Bokoharam / Psychic Mediums Come With Powerful Advantages That Can Change Your Life. / What Do You Think???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.