Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star (18655 Views)

Sporting Lisbon FINALLY End 19-year Wait To Lift The Portuguese League Title / Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo(CR7)!!! / Why One Of The Portuguese Players Didn't Celebrate With Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by nickyj19: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm not a fans or a supporter of man united, but happy birthday to the world vice GOAT wishing you LLNP

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Afonasa(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sometimes I feel privileged to have watched messi and ronaldo give us legendary moment for a decade and counting

To my GOAT himself,happy birthday.... Ur commitment is second to non

Check my signature guys

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by OsuAmaka: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
What is the percentage missed?
Messi has a better % missed than Ronaldo who has played fewer penalties than the latter. It's common sense.

-Osu amaka
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by SEO2002: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
He bottled FA Cup, missed penalty, could not score open net. Factor. It was a mistake on the part of Manchester United signing him

you are a mistake to your already miserable family. You made life worse for them. Bastardised bastard.
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by SEO2002: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
vincentjk:
My idol wen first unfollow greenwood after the allegation.

Too bad.
He was never following Greenwood in the frist place. I checked that a long time when Greenwood started becoming selfish.
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by SEO2002: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
abobote:
Ronaldo should retire or go to America and stop spoiling games for manU. His selfishness is destroying my lovely club
you are rubbing your family name in the mud because of how foolish and stupid you are just like your mother. Bastardised dingbat.
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by TheKingsmann(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Happy birthday champ!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Amotolongbo(f): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

Messi has a better % missed than Ronaldo who has played fewer penalties than the latter. It's common sense.

-Osu amaka
Please where is the sense in this you just vomited?
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
vincentjk:
My idol wen first unfollow greenwood after the allegation.

Too bad.

Make una talk true joor. Na because the guy no dey pass give am na him to tapin make him unfollow am. Him just use the whole mara on ground as excuse?

Who unfollow am when that girl accuse am of rape?
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
ThierryJay:
Happy birthday to Pendu, the wannabe Goat.

Knowing how narcissistic the baba is, I'm sure he'll be sulking over his woeful performance yesterday that led to his team's disgraceful exit at the hands of a lowly division 2 side.

No goals and assists throughout this year. I'm sure japa plans are already in motion. Homecoming don enter mud grin grin

Happy birthday once again jare.

Fun "factos": Ronaldo has missed the same number of penalties as Messi in his career (29), yet Messi is labelled a poor penalty taker while CR is considered best in this regard. Irony of life!

Them no get your size for football boot?
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Obec70(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Happy birthday to you the soccer star, many more years
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Dmacqh(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
I don’t even think Real Madrid and espnfc wished him happy birthday.
Happy birthday to legend . My idol
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Mohammed5525: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are all piss of shit, motherfucking asshole including mr 2 gaols 'messi'
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by b1olat: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Happy Birthday to you 'Little Bee', 'Crying Baby'. May God continue to broaden your horizon.
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by OsuAmaka: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Please where is the sense in this you just vomited?
Let me break it down for you. Ronaldo has played more penalties than Messi and has more scored penalties than Messi who has had fewer penalties while both of them have had the same number of missed penalties.
It therefore means that Ronaldo has a higher scored percentage and a higher missed percentage. While Messi would have had a lower scored percentage and a lower missed percentage.
Therefore, with a higher scored percentage,
Ronaldo has a better percentage. With a lower percentage missed, Messi has a better percentage.

Hope it is simplified enough to open your little brain.

-Osu amaka
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Amotolongbo(f): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

Let me break it down for you. Ronaldo has played more penalties than Messi and has more scored penalties than Messi who has had fewer penalties while both of them have had the same number of missed penalties.
It therefore means that Ronaldo has a higher scored percentage and a higher missed percentage. While Messi would have had a lower scored percentage and a lower missed percentage.
Therefore, with a higher scored percentage,
Ronaldo has a better percentage. With a lower percentage missed, Messi has a better percentage.

Hope it is simplified enough to open your little brain.

-Osu amaka
You aren’t still making any logical sense and only trying to be mischievous. Cos I don’t see how what you just said contradict what I said!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by OsuAmaka: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
You aren’t still making any logical sense and only trying to be mischievous. Cos I don’t see how what you just said contradict what I said!
You're not only poor in common sense but also in numeracy skills.

In statistics, a lower missed percentage is a better percentage while a higher score percentage is a better percentage. Your initial question focuses on missed percentage and that was why I referred to Messi having a better missed percentage ratio to Ronaldo's.
How else can I split open your big head and shove it in.

-Osu amaka
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Amotolongbo(f): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

You're not only poor in common sense but also in numeracy skills.

In statistics, a lower missed percentage is a better percentage while a higher score percentage is a better percentage. Your initial question focuses on missed percentage and that was why I referred to Messi having a better missed percentage ratio to Ronaldo's.
How else can I split open your big head and shove it in.

-Osu amaka
You are still proving that senselessness is your strength!

How does this thrash negate the question is still vague to sane minds?

Amotolongbo:
What is the percentage missed?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by alabo1: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Neimar:

Done what? undecided

Done more than YOU will ever achieve in your miserable life. Don't hate the player. You can say this about a candidate for best footballer ever? You dwarf fanatics never cease to surprise me.
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by OsuAmaka: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
You are still proving that senselessness is your strength!

How does this thrash negate the question is still vague to sane minds?

You are dumb. If they both had 29 misses with Ronaldo having played a total of 172 and Messi a total of 131, who would have had a better missed percentage. I knew you wanted an exact figure which I deliberately refused to offer your lazy ass. I had expected you did a quick search on the duo's penalty statistics but you appear mentally too slow to make a good use of your phone.
You can now use the numbers I gave you to calculate the percentages and then come up with a decision.
Your phone is not only meant for uploading nudes.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Amotolongbo(f): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

You are dumb. If they both had 29 misses with Ronaldo having played a total of 172 and Messi a total of 131, who would have had a better missed percentage. I knew you wanted an exact figure which I deliberately refused to offer your lazy ass. I had expected you did a quick search on the duo's penalty statistics but you appear mentally too slow to make a good use of your phone.
You can now use the numbers I gave you to calculate the percentages and then come up with a decision.
Your phone is not only meant for uploading nudes.

-Osu amaka
stupidity is still running a programming language on your head.

How does the “better percentage missed” (you said) Messi has over Ronaldo make Ronaldo at par with Messi in conversion rate as stated (in the fun fact) by the guy I quote?
Is that too high for you to explain with your silly vomits?

ThierryJay:

Fun "factos": Ronaldo has missed the same number of penalties as Messi in his career (29), yet Messi is labelled a poor penalty taker while CR is considered best in this regard. Irony of life!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by OsuAmaka: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
stupidity is still running a programming language on your head.

How does the “better percentage missed” (you said) Messi has over Ronaldo make Ronaldo at par with Messi in conversion rate as stated (in the fun fact) by the guy I quote?
Is that too high for you to explain with your silly vomits?

He considered Messi a better penalty taker than Ronaldo and you can hardly fault his conclusion based off on statistics. That's is opinion. Meanwhile, his argument was not based on conversion "rate" but on who is better.
Which is why I considered you a very dumb individual still. You should have talked in a layman's terms rather than in percentage terms.
You need to expand your shallow mind into the argument however hard that could be.
Ronaldo would have had a better conversation rate going by the numbers. He has played far more than Messi and has scored more than Messi. However, Messi has played fewer and scored less, thereby, conversion rate favours Ronaldo.
While my point is emphasising your initial question which was based on "percentage".
I gave you the numbers to work with, what did you arrive at in percentage missed & percentage scored?. You raised the percentage question, so let's talk percentage and don't be dumb.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Amotolongbo(f): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

He considered Messi a better penalty taker than Ronaldo and you can hardly fault his conclusion based off on statistics. That's is opinion. Meanwhile, his argument was not based on conversion "rate" but on who is better.
Which is why I considered you a very dumb individual still. You should have talked in a layman's terms rather than in percentage terms.
You need to expand your shallow mind into the argument however hard that could be.
Ronaldo would have had a better conversation rate going by the numbers. He has played far more than Messi and has scored more than Messi. However, Messi has played fewer and scored less, thereby, conversion rate favours Ronaldo.
While my point is emphasising your initial question which was based on "percentage".
I gave you the numbers to work with, what did you arrive at in percentage missed & percentage scored?. You raised the percentage question, so let's talk percentage and don't be dumb.

-Osu amaka
You are still senseless as expected and typical!
I don’t know how and where you got your statistical knowledge from, definitely from the gathering of your psychiatric fellows.

Does “better missed penalty percentage” Messi has than Ronaldo corroborate the opinion that Ronaldo (having the same number of penalties missed as Messi) a worse or equal penalty taker than Messi?

Why are you struggling to make sense?
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Neimar: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
alabo1:

Done more than YOU will ever achieve in your miserable life. Don't hate the player. You can say this about a candidate for best footballer ever? You dwarf fanatics never cease to surprise me.

Lol likewise you
I love your Salty tears grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by OsuAmaka: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
You are still senseless as expected and typical!
I don’t know how and where you got your statistical knowledge from, definitely from the gathering of your psychiatric fellows.

Does “better missed penalty percentage” Messi has than Ronaldo corroborate the opinion that Ronaldo (having the same number of penalties missed as Messi) a worse or equal penalty taker than Messi?

Why are you struggling to make sense?
I will knack sense into that your big empty head tonight.
Ronaldo has had a total of 172 penalties, scored 143 and missed 29.
Messi has had a total of 131 penalties, scored 102 and missed 29.
This is just a cupcake, If your brain had the capacity. But I guess your brain is on makeup.

You asked him a question based on percentage missed and I replied your question based off on the numbers. Percentage missed favoured Messi who has had less penalties while Percentage scored favoured Ronaldo who has scored more. simple!
You could go argue about who's a better penalty taker among yourselves all I care. Talking about percentage is not based on sentiments but on statistics. I could have offered you the percentage calculations but your crass impertinence was a turn off. I guess brothel resonates better with you than a classroom.

-Osu amaka
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Amotolongbo(f): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
OsuAmaka:

I will knack sense into that your big empty head tonight.
This is just a cupcake, If your brain had the capacity. But I guess your brain is on makeup.

You asked him a question based on percentage missed and I replied your question based off on the numbers. Percentage missed favoured Messi who has had less penalties while Percentage scored favoured Ronaldo who has scored more. simple!
You could go argue about who's a better penalty taker among yourselves all I care. Talking about percentage is not based on sentiments but on statistics. I could have offered you the percentage calculations but your crass impertinence was a turn off. I guess brothel resonates better with you than a classroom.

-Osu amaka
Can you please show any sensible person around you to interpret this your stupid analogy to you?
Cos I still can’t fathom how acerebral you could be posting here.
Conversion percentage is a Superior quality
Missed percentage is an inferior quality.

Having a better (higher) conversion rate corroborates the superior quality of a player over the other
Having a better (higher) missed percentage establishes the inferior quality of a player over the other

Hope you get some senses from that analogy though you are programmed to embrace stupidity!
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by OsuAmaka: 12:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Can you please show any sensible person around you to interpret this your stupid analogy to you?
Cos I still can’t fathom how acerebral you could be posting here.

Conversion percentage is a Superior quality
Missed percentage is an inferior quality.

Having a better (higher) conversion rate corroborates a superior quality of a player over the other
Having a better (higher) missed percentage establishes the inferior quality of a player over the other

Hope you get some senses from that analogy though you are programmed to embrace stupidity!
A better "missed percentage" means a "lower percentage rate" not a "higher" percentage rate as you put it. You are dumber than a stone.
You keep embarrassing yourself like a slob on dirty panties rather than request I explain statistics to you.
*Higher conversation percentage = better statistics
*Lower missed percentage= better statistics.

But of course, It is higher than your mental grade since we ain't talking dick sizes.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Amotolongbo(f): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2022
OsuAmaka:

A better "missed percentage" means a "lower percentage rate" not a "higher" percentage rate as you put it. You are dumber than a stone.
You keep embarrassing yourself like a slob on dirty panties rather than request I explain statistics to you.
*Higher conversation percentage = better statistics
*Lower missed percentage= better statistics.

But of course, It is higher than your mental grade since we ain't talking dick sizes.

-Osu amaka
Stupidity is your strength and so obvious.

This is sport and isn’t a sexuality section where you are mentally configured. Go back to sexuality section to engage your ilk.

Replacing the absent grey matter inside your skull with the white fluid in your scrotum won’t help you upgrade your low level mental capability.
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by OsuAmaka: 1:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Stupidity is your strength and so obvious.

This is sport and isn’t a sexuality section where you are mentally configured. Go back to sexuality section to engage your ilk.

Replacing the absent grey matter inside your skull with the white fluid in your scrotum won’t help you upgrade your low level mental capability.
I said it, didn't I ?. No sooner had I mentioned dick sizes than the promiscuous demons in you were triggered, baring out its fang like a sex starved predator.
Your little brain could not understand basic statistics, as elementary as percentage arithmetics but same empty brain is alert enough to know that scrotum produces white fluids due to your constantly daily digest.
If you're totally useless academic wise, you mustn't be as bad in whoredom.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Amotolongbo(f): 2:25am On Feb 06, 2022
OsuAmaka:

I said it, didn't I ?. No sooner had I mentioned dick sizes than the promiscuous demons in you were triggered, baring out its fang like a sex starved predator.
Your little brain could not understand basic statistics, as elementary as percentage arithmetics but same empty brain is alert enough to know that scrotum produces white fluids due to your constantly daily digest.
If you're totally useless academic wise, you mustn't be as bad in whoredom.

-Osu amaka
stupidity is your watchword and your specialty.
you are on heat and needs an attention as the ingredient to soapy, my attention isn’t for that shît.
Go to sexuality section. It is created for minds like you. I can’t stoop so low to be lured into shît
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by juman(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2022
He is the best footballer in the world.
Re: Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 01, 2023
Amotolongbo:
stupidity is your watchword and your specialty.
you are on heat and needs an attention as the ingredient to soapy, my attention isn’t for that shît.
Go to sexuality section. It is created for minds like you. I can’t stoop so low to be lured into shît
Weak comeback. cheesy
You were clearly floored by his last response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Bello: How Wheelchair Basketball Star Survived 'Killer' Injection / Osimhen Scores To Help Napoli Return To Winning Ways Against Sampdoria / Chukwueze: Man United, Leicester & Everton Are All Interested In Nigerian Winger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.