Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,140 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 (773 Views)

Police Detained Me For Buying Pregnancy Test Kit & Contraceptives - MAPOLY Girl / MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by CampussNews: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Read Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6971732/mapoly-student-allegedly-arrested-purchasing

The female student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Abeokuta, Ogun State, who was reportedly arrested for buying contraceptives and pregnancy test strips has regained her freedom; her sister confirms.

Recall that SIGGY reported that a certain female student of MAPOLY identified as Olanipekun Oladayo Irenimofe was allegedly arrested for buying contraceptive and pregnancy test tubes.

The victim’s sister, identified with the Twitter handle @Sisi_Olole is the same person who broke the news of the arrest on the micro-blogging platform, Siggy reveals.

Barely two hours later, she returned back to the platform with an update saying: “Oladayo has been released y’all. She paid 2k before she got released”.

Source: SIGGY

1 Share

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by Eazyp3000: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2022
smiley
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by TarOrfeeek: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2022
grin

Police will put socket in front of cell.

Una dey craze.

Trying to whip up unnecessary storm. If I was IGP, I would actually arrest you and the sister for disinformation and actions capable of breaching public peace.

Ode

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by donbachi(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2022
For person womb oo.
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by thesicilian: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Everything is upside down in this country. Why on earth would anyone be arrested for buying a drug that's neither illegal nor a prescription drug?

2 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
grin

Police will put socket in front of cell.

Una dey craze.

Trying to whip up unnecessary storm. If I was IGP, I would actually arrest you and the sister for disinformation and actions capable of breaching public peace.

Ode

Arrest them for what offence?
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by Yemi4luv: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nigeria police are criminal I thought the IGP said bill is free , they still collect 2k to release her Nigeria police are useless
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by emmaelectelect(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hope there is some probe
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by Diamondniyi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
They suppose flog the DPO for that police station and his boys.

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by Nicepoker(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yemi4luv:
Nigeria police are criminal I thought the IGP said bill is free , they still collect 2k to release her Nigeria police are useless
Which bill?
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives Released After Paying N2,000 by Yemi4luv: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nicepoker:
Which bill?

I'm sorry I want to type bail

(1) (Reply)

66 List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria / Another Nnamdi Azikiwe University Student Commit Suicide / Can Someone Help Me With This Quantitative Reasoning Question Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.