Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) (52000 Views)

Huge Python Killed After Swallowing A She-Goat (Photos) / Huge Python Killed After Invading Residential Building In Enugu. Photos / Man Shows Off The Antelope He Killed After Hunting Expedition In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by ProJectAnatot(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
H
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Sabadon(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
U
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Mhykel217(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
wow that is huge!!!!!
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Valfrankie(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Irupetepete: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Axis313(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
80 years old gator?I am very sure if it's my dear country it won't live up to that amount of years before it ended up inside the pot of soup.
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Josh114: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
So there is even a world record for hunting?? Na wa
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
That's the difference between oyibo and naija. Better bush meat that will satisfy full street this man is going to hang it in his living room.
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by richPHAROAH: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
He will be arrested
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Koleb: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is this for real? How can an aligator be this big. This one can swallow human being.
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by sylve11: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Erickymania:
Is this for real? How can an aligator be this big. This one can swallow human being o

Which kind human being you be?

Didn't you read where he said cows went missing before they finally killed this 13ft beast? angry cool
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by 9jaseefinish: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good for pepper-soup

1 Like

Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by mokkalu1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damn!
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by richie240: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hehehe.....nwanem, leave zoo matters for d zoo-ians nah?
Or Are u a zoo-ian?

Why not focus ya energy on 'humanians' and leave 'zoo-ians' alone.
Or are u 'jerrus' of d animal kingdom?
cool
JooEeL:
Why hang the animal so inhumanely?

Anyways, this is strictly alligator matter so why say CROC shock? Both can't be used interchangeably.

Florida is an alligator city. The growing number of the native alligator species is fast becoming worrisome. A number of footages have shown Floridians wake up to alligator appearances in their kitchen, garages and even their swimming pool.

But at least it shows a decent society, unlike one Zoo-iant of Africa that would have kept killing and eating them until they remained one or two... and a few lizards. undecided
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Peppysco: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
If this happened in Nigeria, some cloned animal rights advocates would have hijacked the thread calling it a depletion of the eco system or animal cruelty. Truth is, man's gotta do whatever he needs to survive, even if it means killing all the animals. Not all animals are as friendly as dogs, goats or cats. Moreso, the friendly animals we all know have their bad days as well. I remember my late grandma's ram that would hit anyone in it's sight, I vividly remember a pregnant woman that it almost killed. At least, our founding fathers survived on animals and not shawarma or pizza.
And again, many of these animals are predators. You either kill them or they kill you. Imagine seeing a lion approaching you while you have a gun ready to click, would you bow to be devoured or take the shot? Whatever your answer is, na you sabi. So, all animal rights advocates can chose to be hurt or killed by the animals while I choose to kill them before they harm me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Bmaster(m): 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
edlion57:
I'm first to comment but seun no send us...oga seun why u no der do give away....are u aka gum
Giveaway ke?

So you can create topic with one of ur moniker,and comment first using alternate moniker ?
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Hsyche2: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Do you know that buying and selling expired domain names is one of the easiest ways to make money online?

In my domain flipping class

I will:

• Teach you how to buy expired domain names for prices as low as 7 dollars and sell them for as high as 300 dollars through detailed step-by-step practicals with elaborate screenshots.

• I will teach you how to contact end users and also give you the sales letter I personally use to contact them in order to increase my chances of getting swift and favorable response.

• I will be available to always answer your questions and resolve your queries. And this will remain the case long after the class is over.

All these for a fee of 2000 naira only.

If you’re interested, contact me on WhatsApp: ‪+1 (208) 763‑3795

PS: Domain flipping is not a “shady business.” Tell the IGNORANT mods to STOP banning it based on such BASELESS and IRRITATING presumptions. This is a thread on domain flipping with more than 2 million views and running into more than 2 thousand pages: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

If it is a “shady business,” that would have been impossible. Check it yourself and see the value in it.

If you don’t want to spend months reading thousands of pages, trying to comprehend scattered information, and losing money due to trial and error, I can save you all that time and money with one-on-one tutoring at a really cheap price. I think that’s a pretty good deal. So, hit me up if you’re interested.
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by NOwazobia: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nothing is bigger than humans, and more gruesome than humans.

Humane leads in all facets of life. Both in the good, the bad, the weird and the ugly.
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by pacespot(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omoh, this one will devour a whole human adult in one gulp.
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
I would sell the skin. It’ll make many bags, shoes and wallets. As large as it is, it’d feed me for six months or a little less.
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
So many if them in the bayou.
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by zumbigbo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
The evil in a white man cannot be underestimated...See how your lured cousins were used as bait.

https://theundefeated.com/features/the-gut-wrenching-history-of-black-babies-and-alligators/
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Germi9: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lala front page ,since Crocodiles are cousins to Snakes
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
JooEeL:
Why hang the animal so inhumanely?

Anyways, this is strictly alligator matter so why say CROC shock? Both can't be used interchangeably.

Florida is an alligator city. The growing number of the native alligator species is fast becoming worrisome. A number of footages have shown Floridians wake up to alligator appearances in their kitchen, garages and even their swimming pool.

But at least it shows a decent society, unlike one Zoo-iant of Africa that would have kept killing and eating them until they remained one or two... and a few lizards
. undecided
Point of correction: Florida is not a city but a state in the US.
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Aaahhh ayemiiiiii

See meeeeaaattttt
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by bluefilm: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wow!

That's a monster!!!
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by TheKingsmann(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
snoopz:
This thing will swallow an adult and clean mouth shocked
The alligator done chop belleful
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by Highlaughter(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Swallow human being ? undecided

Oh my goodness , education , education!! Education!!!!!

My brother these reptiles don't swallow they chew ,masticate or grind with their teeth undecided

Oh my goodness ... Please work on your vocabulary of resist the urge to speak / type publicly

grin grin cheesy Comrade I beg
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by cejaypriesty(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Erickymania:
Is this for real? How can an aligator be this big. This one can swallow human being o
What are you saying ?..An adult oligator can kill a human of any size
Re: Massive 13ft Alligator Shot And Killed After Cows Started Vanishing ( Pics) by MJBOLT: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
wait till you see salt water crocodiles grin

Erickymania:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six-Foot Python Killed At A Cemetery In Ghana / Tiny Crab Nearly Drowns Large Bald Eagle In Impressive Fight (Video) / World's Largest Heart: 200kg Heart Of A Whale Preserved In Museum(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.