Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? (404 Views)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Guys what are you going to say in this kind of situation

You're having an intimacy with your partner as a real man you claimed to be you are busy diving and stroking that hole real hard and the bae in question is really moaning hard like wtf , you are praising yourself thinking you're finally succeeded in shifting her womb but unfortunately for you she said 'HARDER HARDEER''.

If you're in that situation what's going to be your reply as man??
Re: Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol

I think any man in such situation would feel disappointed that he let himself down. There are still some girls that are tight down there. Look for one to marry to avoid situation like this. Or it might be because the man has a limp dick. He should find other means to satisfy his woman.
Re: Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by jaeyking(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
No prick big reach pikin head

So make he no kill himself untop woman

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by slawormiir: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I wouldn't feel anything

Because I know you can never satisfy females

There is no limit to the elasticity of kpekus

Babaken:
When you hear harder just allow her to be on top so that she can do it harder I can't come and kill myself for hole wen no get end.
Ogbeni don't try that....when she is on top..then you go nowhere...when she start moaning harder...you can't push her away...incase you are no longer breathing fine...she will sit on top and hold you down
For your safety and if you don't want to join your ancestors...just mount her from the back...so that when she immediately start screaming harder...harder..baby don't stop...

Just quickly ejaculate and jump up....if not that harder harder leads to death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Harder ko

Anjara ni
Re: Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by Babaken(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
When you hear harder just allow her to be on top so that she can do it harder I can't come and kill myself for hole wen no get end.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by emmyluizzz: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
op stay away from fornication
Re: Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by Boogyman557: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Dat PLACE be like MAIN MARKET...

Even TWINS de follow der COME OUT...

if U PUT all ur HAND, E go ENTER...

No go KILL ur SELF Bcus u 1 BUY everything wey de 4 MAIN MARKET...

BUY ur OWN and LEAVE d REST...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by Michelle70(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nothing I no go read for NL
Re: Guys What Are You Going To Say In This Kind Of Situation? by Flamees(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michelle70:
Nothing I no go read for NL
grin lmao exactly what i wanted to type

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Height Is Too Tall? / Just Gone Like That Cos Of Love / Why Marry Idoma And Igala Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.