Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. (1171 Views)

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Truvelisback(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
nokspos:
you are right bro , but some women can push you positively to Hussle more... when you are sure she loves you and she accepted everything about you but her parent won't even accept you based on your current situation, all you can do is give your self targets.
quote author=Truvelisback post=109999043] Bro, na who no go double him huzzle for this Buhari Govt. Bro, country hard ooo. The cost of living alone ehn! Na hell on its own.
Na Just to do where ur power reach. Her children/their children should be the ones doing that. U have ur own family and responsibility to take care of.
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by kkins25(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

angry
Lol!! weytin kkins do na, just stating the obvious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? / I Sponsor My wife To Dubai now this is happening (Man cry out) / Lekki Girl In Dog S3x Video Revealed, Confessed Why She Slept With A Dog For Mon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.